MJ legal seminar in Sept: Mesereau, Feldman, Melville, Zonan amongst speakers

Moonwalker.Fan There was definitely and still is a conspiracy against MJ here! That was great info u found and provided about all who were involved from 93 and there after! I know that story like the back of my hand! I wish they would all get punished and not be allowed to talk about it and spread more B.S!

I know T-Mez will do a great job and may god bless him! He knows things on 93! He was the one who showed the judge what the out of court settlement was for! Which was negligence and it was paid by MJ insurance company and judge Melville of the 05 case can't deny that when he was the one who saw the proof and agreed that to use it against MJ in the case would be irrelevant and prejudice!

T-Mez also mentioned publicly at another event that he had Jordan chandlers friends to testify for the defense that Jordan confess to them MJ was innocent! So that and whatever else I'm sure he knows (because he had access to the info of 93 and beyond) he can use to defend MJ, from those A-hole liars of the state when they try their funny business! Hopefully we will get to know what was said when it goes down soon!?

You gotta be kidding me!!!

Why wont ppl let it rest! :angry:

MJ IS INNOCENT!!! PERIOD!

I think it is very important that Thomas A. Mesereau be there. Mr. Mesereau had opportunities to sell Michael out. He has been offered millions if he would just write a book and add some sleaze to it. He has not. It the second testament to his professional ethics and personal morals. If he is not there the presentation will be unbalanced and the information given would end up being the same as we've read in the scandal rags for decades.

So,

does anyone actually plan on going? I'mma wait n see if i can afford it, but it would also be especially comforting 2 know I'm not the only fan there *awkward*

I see this and I'm like, 'if none of these cases had happened, Michael Jackson would still be here!'

Everybody will be there blabbing their mouths and at the end of the day even though Michael was exonerated, it was never enough to repair his emotionally turmoil.

wondering if T-Mez looks forward to this event. at any rate, distasteful to him or not, i guess he feels obliged to be there as Michael's voice. i'm sure he'll do a great job. all the best, sir!

wondering if T-Mez looks forward to this event. at any rate, distasteful to him or not, i guess he feels obliged to be there as Michael's voice. i'm sure he'll do a great job. all the best, sir!

I think it is very important that Thomas A. Mesereau be there. Mr. Mesereau had opportunities to sell Michael out. He has been offered millions if he would just write a book and add some sleaze to it. He has not. It the second testament to his professional ethics and personal morals. If he is not there the presentation will be unbalanced and the information given would end up being the same as we've read in the scandal rags for decades.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Like someone said, this is a learning opportunity for students and lawyers I guess, they always study cases and use them as references.
Not sure why they're doing this now but at least TMez is gonna set tem straight. That man is awesome.
Wish I could be there , if only to spit Feldman and Zonen between the eyes. LOL

Zonen and Feldman.., maybe media=some particular journalists expect them to be the bombshell ...,
I have mixed feelings... of them.
What can the two say about the case in 1993, if Feldman does know it was a planed conspiracy.
Pretty weird.

I wonder if Judge Melville will say something, eg. his opinions what he thought about the trial? He gave the prosecution many "favours" for instance by allowing them to include accusers in the past to see some kind of pattern. LOL.. that backfired big on them but whatever.. im a bit keen to see if and what Judge will say

T Mez always maintained his innocence and fought his corner guys remember he stood up and defended Michael when noone wanted to touch him, or speak up in his name. He will be there to set these guys straight especially Feldman who will no doubt be put in his place with some of the stuff tmez had to defend Michael with back during the trial.

The garbage tossed at Michael during the trial stunk to high heaven and that is why he was found not guilty 13 times. The prosecution did everything they could to land a charge on Michael and couldnt do it. There was just too much doubt, people lying for money, previous scams and lying, yea there was a lot of smoke but not from Michaels camp, he was vulnerable and was the victim of his generousity, Tmez showed that back 5 years ago he can do it again with these wackjobs!

T-mez is a warrior. He stood up to the prosecution and destroyed nearly all their witnesses during cross exam. Here's some of his best moments..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin Bashir--Journalist who made controversial documentary.

T-mez: Isn't it true that you were accused of misrepresentation by the BBC?

Bashir: No sir

T-mez: You were'nt accused of misrepresenting anything?

Bashir: I had 3 complaints against me. Two were rejected, 1 was upheld.

T-mez: OK lets talk about the one that was upheld.

Bashir: I was accused of unfairness, that was rejected. I was accused of breeching an agreement, that was rejected. I was accused of not representing the entirety of what I was doing to one of the individuls.

T-mez: Kind of what you've been accused of here, right?

Prosecution: objection!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ralph Chacon---testified that he saw MJ molest Jordie Chandler

T-mez: you sued Mr. jackson claiming you were wrongfull terminated, right?

Chacon: Thats correct, sir

T-mez: He sued you claiming you had stolen property from him, true?

Chacon: That's correct, sir

T-mez: The jury found you were not wrongully terminated by Mr. Jackson, right?

Chacon: yes sir

T-mez: They also forund you had stolen from Mr. jackson, right?

T-mez: You were ordered to pay $25,000 for theft as well as $1.4 million in mr. jackson's legal fees, correct?

T-mez: have you paid any of that judgement, Mr. Chacon?

Chacon: No sir, I filed bankruptcy.

T-mez: After a six month trial, this is a good way to get even with him, isn't it?

----------------------------------------------------------

Adriane Mcmanus: testified that she saw MJ molest Mac Culkin and Jordie chandler

T-mez: Are you telling this jury today under oath that you don't know how much money your lawyer asked for in that six month trial?

Mcmanus: I didn't want money. I wanted justice.

T-mez: Your idea of justice is millions of bucks?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kamsim Abdool---Testified that he saw MJ molest Jordie Chandler

T-mez: How much money did you get from the tabloids when you sold stories about Mr. Jackson?

Abdool: We got about $18,000

T-mez: and what you chose to do wa sinstead of putting the money in your pocket, you gave it to your lawyer in hopes of getting millions from mr. Jackson, right?

Abdool: yes sir

T-mez: Obviously that turned out to be a poor investmant, right?

prosecution: objection!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin Arvizo---Accused MJ of molestation

T-mez: are you saying that Michael jackson didn't do much for you and your family?

Gavin: no he didn't

T-mez: He paid your medical bills, right?

gavin: yeah I guess

T-mez--He brought your family a car, right?

Gavin: yeah

T-mez: He took you on shopping trips, right?

Gavin: yes

T-mez: He allowed you to stay at his home for free, right?

Gavin: everyone lives free at Neverland.

T-mez: well, who do you think pays the bills?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Janet arvizo---Gavin's mother. Testified that MJ kidnapped her and her family

T-mez: You didn't tell the truth in that lawsuit, did you?

Janet: I did tell the truth

T-mez: oh really?

Janet: yes I did. You don't know what your talking about. You're a liar, Michael's a liar, and so are his bodyguards.

T-mez: and your not?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azja Pryor--Testified taht there was no conspriacy and that the family was happy to be at Neverland. Sneddon asked her if she knew that Michael Jackson went on national TV and said "I like to sleep with little boys".

T-mez: Ms. Pryor, no where in that documentary does Michael Jackson ever say "I like to sleep with little boys" does, he?

Azja: No, it is my understanding from watching the documentary that Mr. Jackson said the children slept in his bed while he slept on the floor.

T-mez: He also said that he doesn't do anything sexual with children, correct?

Azja: yes, that's correct

T-mez: The phrase, "I like to sleep with little boys" is just made up by Mr. Sneddon, right?

Prosection: objection!

^^:clapping:

I for one am glad Mez is going to be there. He will have to qualms about calling Zonen & the rest of them out. He NEEDS to be there if the students are to get the FACTS of the case.

IF these things have to be re-hashed and brought up again and again, then I sure as hell want Mez there, at every single one event like that! He knew the truth about our Michael and he's not afraid to spread the word.

Go Mez! :mez:

The point is that this is not a trial, but a discussion seminar.

Thats why anybody can argue about anything and provide any sources as evidence.

Melville will not be objective, at least he could express his points of view of the trial and evidence, but I doubt it. Sneddon is his longtime friend...

Zonen and Feldman can be aggressive, defending their cases, of course.

T-Mez should be presented and supported with fans´ revelations, facts about the phone tapes of Evan Chandler...

This is weird.

how the hell can MJs cases be discussed as a seminar knowing that the 1993 case was MEGA (media) CONSPIRACY - with the taped phone calls of Evan Chandler conspiring against Michael!

Is Mesereau aware of these phone calls? He SHOULD present them as a part of evidence!
There was NO evidence, and the only victim was Michael!

In 2003 there was the same pattern of conspiracy, the same players involved in the "accusations"!

Why the hell nobody points this out as - proof!

trial-players.JPG

To say that all of Michael Jackson's enemies have converged in Santa Barbara might be an understatement. Contrary to the flimsy observations of the likes of paperboy Dan Abrams of 'The Dan Abrams Show' as well as those of media ho Diane Dimond, this is a setup, folks. Just take a look at our chart below. One would have to suffer from cataracts not to see the 'pattern' of conspiracy perpetrated against Jackson, not by him.

When persons involved with this project first resolved to do it, we took it on with the sole purpose of reporting what mainstreaming media appears to be afraid to report. For reasons still not clear (alright we think we know why), few if any news/media outlets have even touched on the subject of the suspicious involvement of virtually the same players from the 1993 allegations in the latest case against Mr. Jackson. It is our hope that persons reading this report will take the time to ponder what we have found, process the information, and decide for themselves. We are particularly hopeful that journalists interested in reporting the story as objectively as possible will consider this modest offering and perhaps decide to investigate both sides of the case for themselves. All we can do is hope.

Sneddon and the Chandlers

(1) District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who attempted to bring charges against Michael Jackson in 1993 and who is now prosecuting the current case against Jackson, is on the faculty at the Santa Barbara College of Law. Ray Chandler, (2-3) the uncle of the boy who accused Jackson of sexual abuse in 1993, studied law at the Santa Barbara College of Law and is currently a real estate lawyer.

(4) Dave Schwartz, the stepfather of Jackson's first accuser, is the founder of Rent-a-Wreck, a car rental agency that is represented by the public relations firm Tellem. After Jackson was arrested in 2003, Tellem offered Tom Sneddon their services - for free.

The Chandlers' Former Attorneys and their Ability to Find 'Victims'

(5) Civil lawyer Larry Feldman represented Jordan Chandler, the boy who accused Michael Jackson of sexual abuse in 1993. (6) Feldman sent Jordan Chandler to see psychiatrist Stan Katz for an evaluation.

(7) In 1993, Jackson's former maid Blanca Francia was deposed by civil lawyer Larry Feldman for the Chandlers' lawsuit. In the deposition, Francia claimed to have seen Jackson act inappropriately with other children, including her own son. She later recanted these statements but members of the District Attorney's office often refer to Francia's son as an alleged victim of Jackson's.

(8.) After getting in contact with Larry Feldman, John Arvizo accused Michael Jackson of sexual abuse; the boy was then sent to see Dr. Katz (9). Note that less than four months earlier John Arvizo and his family had vehemently defended Jackson on numerous occasions.

Feldman is not the only former attorney for the Chandlers who can't seem to stay away from the Jackson case. (10) The Chandlers' first attorney Gloria Allred has also made it her life mission to seek out other accusers. We're sure her efforts are solely motivated by justice and have nothing to do with the cut of the settlement that she would inevitably receive if one of her clients were to successfully sue Jackson.

(11) In February 2003, after seeing a documentary that put a sinister spin on Jackson's relationship with John Arvizo, Gloria Allred contacted Tom Sneddon and demanded that he investigate Jackson. At the same time, 'media psychiatrist' Carole Lieberman also filed a complaint against Jackson. Sneddon responded to Allred and Lieberman's complaints by stating that although he would take the matter seriously, he could not reopen the Jackson case without a cooperative victim.

Months later, John Arvizo told Larry Feldman that Michael Jackson sexually abused him. Once again, Allred missed out on the opportunity to represent a Jackson accuser. As for Lieberman, she made sure to advertise on her website that she was the first psychiatrist to demand that Jackson be investigated.

(12) Not to be one upped by Feldman and Katz, Allred and Lieberman teamed up on another collaboration 'an accuser' named Daniel Kapone. After being treated by Dr. Lieberman, Kapone suddenly remembered having been abused by Jackson when he was just three years old. Once Lieberman helped him recover his 'repressed memories', Allred signed on as his attorney. Unfortunately for Allred and Lieberman, it was later determined that Kapone had never even met Michael Jackson.

1993: The Media

(13) During the 1993 case, many of Jackson's former employees cashed in on the allegations by selling salacious stories to the media. The most visible opportunist from the 1993 case was the aforementioned Blanca Francia, Jackson's former maid. She first sold her story to Diane Dimond during an interview on Hard Copy and later collaborated with Chilean journalist Victor Gutierrez on his book Michael Jackson was my Lover.

(14) Aside from providing Blanca Francia with a platform for her sensational stories, Gutierrez and Dimond had something else in common; they were both were sued by Jackson for spreading a false story about him in the mid-90s. During an interview on Hard Copy, Gutierrez claimed to have seen a videotape of Jackson molesting one of his nephews; Dimond later repeated his story on a local radio station. It was eventually proven that no such tape existed and Jackson filed a lawsuit against Gutierrez and Dimond for defamation of character.

2003: The Media

While the mainstream media has been collectively irresponsible in their coverage of the Jackson case, NBC seems particularly intent on ruining Jackson's reputation by hiring several well-known Jackson detractors to cover the case. The following people either have an axe to grind with Jackson, have spread false rumours about him in the past or have connections to the Santa Barbara District Attorney's office. Take a look:

(15) Despite the fact that Jackson sued her for spreading an irrefutably false story about him, NBC hired Diane Dimond to cover the Jackson case in 2003. (16) Dimond also admittedly receives information from the District Attorney's office and there has been much speculation regarding the nature of her relationship with Tom Sneddon.

(17) Tim Russert, the senior vice president of NBC News, is married to Maureen Orth, a journalist who has written three slanderous articles about Jackson for Vanity Fair magazine. Two of these articles were written about the case and were full of half-truths and rumours.

(18.) NBC hired Jim Thomas as a special analyst; Jim Thomas is admittedly good friends with Tom Sneddon.

(19) NBC produced two salacious Dateline NBC specials about the Jackson case. The most recent one featured interviews with Jim Thomas and Ray Chandler and was heavily slanted in favour of the prosecution's version of events. (20) The special was produced by none other than Victor Gutierrez, who was hired by NBC to cover the Jackson case even though he still owes Jackson $2.7 million dollars from a defamation of character lawsuit that Jackson filed and won against him. Conflict of interest anyone?

Gutierrez and the Chandlers

(21) Many have speculated that Victor Gutierrez collaborated with Evan Chandler, the father of Jackson's first accuser, to write Michael Jackson was my Lover. The book contains personal photographs of Jordan Chandler and court documents that only somebody directly involved in the case could possibly have access to.

(15) Victor Gutierrez and Ray Chandler recently worked together on the Dateline NBC special, which Gutierrez produced.

Conclusion

Is it merely a coincidence that all of the people who have accused Michael Jackson of acting inappropriately with a child are connected to one another? Every accuser, every professional who has worked with each accuser, every tabloid hack who has reported negative stories about Jackson - literally all of the players involved in both the 1993 case and the 2003 case are related to one another.

Is it a conspiracy?

Nah.

Why can't someone send this to Attorney Jerry Brown? This case is hardly over, now that Murray is in the mix, (murderer).:evil:

My God, this is crazy. I can't believe these guys that we haven't heard anything about in forever are crawling out of the woodwork now - after all these years. Thank God T-Mez will be there to balance and tell the truth in his butt-kicking style. Power to him. If I lived closer I would start saving to attend. I hope someone is able to and takes good notes!

Seems many fans dont understand what a legal seminar is _Based on the comments here. There have been several law seminars that discuss High profile cases .. Its mainly for Lawyers and law students _ Its a learning educational experience _ Not a Tabloid show or media special. Tom will hold his own he has participated in these discussions many time before and he doesnt need our help to do it. He is King of his feild

I have this proir discussion my other youtube channel IM4MJ
Thomas Mes_conference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiVquMHBNnA
Tom Mes discusses the gag order in The Michael Jackson trial and the biased negative media coverage_ He specifically rebukes cout TV _ Nancy Grace and Diane Dimond for thier biased TABLIOD approach to the coverage.

[youtube]SiVquMHBNnA[/youtube]

Tom Mesereau disscussion Inside the Courtroom,
Had Witnesses Ready to Testify Against Chandler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSC997_HH0

This is Tom Mesereau Youtube channel for more info
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasMesereau

Last edited:
i believe this is for the benefit of the legal students (cle- continuing legal education) and other legal professionals. In law / court setting a lot of things depend on the legal antecedents. It's a tool to learn.

this

i believe that mesereau knows exactly what he's doing. This is
a seminar mainly for attorneys and law students and the interest
will be high, because it's michael, and because of the pending murray
trial. I will do my best to be there. I think it's important to hear it
first hand--there will mostly likely be media representatives and we
all know how that goes when it comes to mj.

this

like someone said, this is a learning opportunity for students and lawyers i guess, they always study cases and use them as references.

this

seems many fans dont understand what a legal seminar is _based on the comments here. There have been several law seminars that discuss high profile cases .. Its mainly for lawyers and law students _ its a learning educational experience _ not a tabloid show or media special. Tom will hold his own he has participated in these discussions many time before and he doesnt need our help to do it. He is king of his feild

i have this proir discussion my other youtube channel im4mj
thomas mes_conference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sivqumhbnna
tom mes discusses the gag order in the michael jackson trial and the biased negative media coverage_ he specifically rebukes cout tv _ nancy grace and diane dimond for thier biased tabliod approach to the coverage.

[youtube]sivqumhbnna[/youtube]

tom mesereau disscussion inside the courtroom,
had witnesses ready to testify against chandler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-esc997_hh0

this is tom mesereau youtube channel for more info
http://www.youtube.com/user/thomasmesereau

this

I have this proir discussion my other youtube channel IM4MJ
Thomas Mes_conference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiVquMHBNnA
Tom Mes discusses the gag order in The Michael Jackson trial and the biased negative media coverage_ He specifically rebukes cout TV _ Nancy Grace and Diane Dimond for thier biased TABLIOD approach to the coverage.

[youtube]SiVquMHBNnA[/youtube]

I am afraid... but... this wasnt so impressive, Id expect more professional explanations and interpretations... in details...!!! Not generally known status quo...
I hope T-Mez will go in great details as for the 2003/1009 cases... as a professional (high profile) lawyer.

I am afraid... but... this wasnt so impressive, Id expect more professional explanations and interpretations... in details...!!! Not generally known status quo...
I hope T-Mez will go in great details as for the 2003/1009 cases... as a professional (high profile) lawyer.

Well, this was to dicuss the role of the media in the legal system, it wasn't just about Michael's case. If you watch the rest of that conference (the vids are on youtube) it becomes a bit clearer. This upcoming seminar is about Michael's case, I'm sure they will go into much more detail.

Last edited:
By the way, Larry Feldman cannot discuss 1993. The settlement prohibits that. Unless he's there to discuss Arvizos.

I remember this zonen guy calling Michael a "predator" and saying that Gavin was a "very courageous" and "brave" young man..I wonder how stupid he would feel if he found out that this kid was never really molested and that him and his family really had them all fooled?

proof that MIchael was innocent:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155329,00.html

http://www.news24.com/World/News/Jackson-kept-away-from-family-20050520

Very true! Good articles! Good find! ;)

But, trust me when I say Zonen new damn well that that whole Family was lying and of course so did Tom Sneddon! BASTARDS!

Oh and about Larry Feldman being able to talk about 93? That would be interesting! If he talks about just 03 that would be interesting too! Because it would show his involvement even more! When he tried to say it wasn't that way at all! lol But we know better!

Back