MJ legal seminar in Sept: Mesereau, Feldman, Melville, Zonan amongst speakers

Seems many fans dont understand what a legal seminar is _Based on the comments here. There have been several law seminars that discuss High profile cases .. Its mainly for Lawyers and law students _ Its a learning educational experience _ Not a Tabloid show or media special. Tom will hold his own he has participated in these discussions many time before and he doesnt need our help to do it. He is King of his feild

I have this proir discussion my other youtube channel IM4MJ
Thomas Mes_conference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiVquMHBNnA
Tom Mes discusses the gag order in The Michael Jackson trial and the biased negative media coverage_ He specifically rebukes cout TV _ Nancy Grace and Diane Dimond for thier biased TABLIOD approach to the coverage.

[youtube]SiVquMHBNnA[/youtube]

Tom Mesereau disscussion Inside the Courtroom,
Had Witnesses Ready to Testify Against Chandler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSC997_HH0

This is Tom Mesereau Youtube channel for more info
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasMesereau

Tom Mesereau did a great Job explaining the Media Vs. the Court System! How media do it for the money and the ratings! They don't really care accept for the drama! Same will happen in the Murray trial all over again! To get the truth you either have to be in the court room or and read the transcripts when available!

He also did a great Job in the other video explaining the 1108 law that was used against MJ that allowed those phony past bad acts in! That eventually helped MJ in the end! Something I'm sure that stupid Tom Sneedon didn't expect...what a Moron! lol

I been subscribe to T-Mez channel it's great! :)

I hope that T-Mez takes good notes of what is said, and lets the Estate know if any slander is committed by those evil men. Then lay down the lawsuits on them.

Bluetopaz:

Could you explain what the T-mez channel is please? Where is it found?
Thanks.

Go Tom! Someone needs to put these racists in their place. If he wasn't there then they would have free reign to slander and lie about the case. Someone has to speak for MJ. Fans complain why is he taking part, yet they would still complain if there was no one there to counteract their lies. You can't win.

It's today - is anyone going, and if so, could we please have a report on this? It's a shame it won't be recorded or televised...

maybe someone will put a transcript..that would be nice...i'm curious to know what they said!

I hope that T-Mez takes good notes of what is said, and lets the Estate know if any slander is committed by those evil men. Then lay down the lawsuits on them.

in most cases legally you cannot defame the dead.

In any event, in California a cause of action does not lie for defamation of a dead person plain and simple. Saucer v. Giroux (1929) 54 C.A. 732, 733, 202 P. 887; Kelly v. Johnson Publishing Co. (1958) 160 C.A.2d 718, 723, 325 P.2d 659. The reason is that Defamation is a tort which is a civil wrong with respect to a person's reputation. Dead people don't have a reputation in the eyes of the law. For this reason, surviving relatives will not prevail if they bring a cause of action for defamation to protect the good name of the deceased. Nor can a defamation action lie to protect an estate.
http://www.defamationlawblog.com/20...eaking-ill-of-the-dead-considered-defamation/

I don't know why, but I have a strange feeling that this is going to turn ugly.

why do you guys care about those racist idiots. I just wish them all a painful death for the torture they put MJ through

why do you guys care about those racist idiots. I just wish them all a painful death for the torture they put MJ through

Yes, I do care because of the subject matter of the seminar and speakers!!!

Its important for all MJ fans to be confronted with them and all the info about the cases!

Like I said earlier, I'm worried that they wont let T-mez talk what he has on his mind. That they will interrupt him and do their best to make sure people still think Michael is guilty......

Let's not worry, guys. Do any of you honestly think Mez can just be hushed up? This guy is a force to be reckoned with, just think back to 2003-2005, think of his interviews since the verdicts, he is not afraid to speak his mind, he is not afriad to call the liars out by name and looking them in the eyes, he's convinced (as we all are) that he had truth on his side, he wasn't afraid then and he sure isn't going to be afraid now. Besides - he can speak REALLY LOUDLY when he needs to. :D

I just hope some fans are going to be there to let us know how it went.
I'm convinced Zonen, Feldman and co only agreed to be there on the basis of no cameras, I'd bet my bottom dollar on it. Cowards.

Just found this :
http://www.mj-777.com/?p=5113

a fan from mj-777.com called them to ask if there is a possibility to know what everybody will say about the case and she was told that the seminar has been opened only for attorneys and law students - they received too many requests and seats were limited - however they also talk about a dvd or cd for sale on the organizer's website after the event.

Back