MJ video project.. please participate :)

yes should be up soon!! I am uploading it now and it takes about a half hour to upload so almost!!! :D

thank you everyone :cry: It was hard work but I could not have done it without all your help.. I love all you guys!!! Im so glad you liked it! I hope Michael does as well!!
I will be uploading 10 other videos I made soon so be sure and check back!

Shayla I love you for doing this! It is wonderful...you did a beautiful job. I bet Michael will see this on the other side, and smile.

Mjstarlight, is there any way to get a copy of the video? I'd like to burn it to disk and save it. It's special not just as a dedication to MJ but also the day I took the picture was the one month anniversary of MJ's passing, and I had a really wonderful day in the city with another MJJC member, so it holds all sorts of memories for me. I'd like to be able to keep it if possible.

Mjstarlight, is there any way to get a copy of the video? I'd like to burn it to disk and save it. It's special not just as a dedication to MJ but also the day I took the picture was the one month anniversary of MJ's passing, and I had a really wonderful day in the city with another MJJC member, so it holds all sorts of memories for me. I'd like to be able to keep it if possible.
agree to this.. All people around the world at MJJC united for MJ to give their very special moment to take picture/do arts/message for this video. We really have to treasure this.

Shayla it was amazing!

I wanted to see it like, as soon as you posted it...but my tired butt fell asleep. I woke myself up though, had to see this. and it was worth it because I LOVED it!!!!

Thank you so much for the comments everyone! I am just really glad you like it! :hug: I will try and see if I can convert it to a better format tommorow for those who want a copy. just PM me your emails, thanks!

Iv just watched it and it made me cry loL! it was really good! thanks for doing it ! i was glad to be apart of it :) xx

Last edited:
Oh wow!! That was so worth the wait and hard work! : It is just perfect, and I'm sure Michael would be Speechless himself. Well done Shayla!!!! :D I've subscribed to your channel so I don't miss the other vids you've got coming.

Seeing this vid has been a great start to the day, thank you to everyone that made it happen! And thank you Shayla for such a wonderful tribute!!! xxxx

You're such a wonderful person for taking the time to do this for Michael.

I felt a mixture of bliss and pain while I watched it. It was amazing seeing us all together celebrating our lovely boy..... but so sad that he's not here to see it himself. Lets just hope they get Youtube in heaven :)

Sending out love & hugs to you all today as we say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to Michael.

Keep remembering the magic guys... and never let go x x

waaw MJStarLight, it really was worth the waiting, the result is wonderful!!! :kickass:

big round of applause for you (and the others who spent hours to make this possible) :)

I'm really sure Michael would have been very proud on us!

Its making me cry - MJ Starlight this is just fantastic, beautiful, amazing, etc (runs out of superlatives).

Gorgeous, well done to everyone involved, Michael will love it.

Back