MJ video project.. please participate :)

Oh Shayla!!! I wish I could hug you for real!!!
That was truly amazing! You did an excellent job! It's beautiful! :cry:
I am so glad that I participated in this wonderful project.
This has really brought tears to my eyes as I watch and reminisce.
You deserve to be congradulated on the main forum!
:hug:

OH its amazing!!!
THANK YOU so much for doing this :)
I'm so glad to have been a part of it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This was amazing! Really touching. :yes: Good job! Especially at the end when the curtains closed. Sad, but truth... :(
Happy Birthday my dear Michael! :flowers:

you know what Starlight? hardly when I entered MJJC, had I rushed in this topic!!!!!
OMG! I'm so palpitate to see the video link ><

And it's just BEAUTIFUL the first second I saw it >

Thank you so much MJStarlight, this is so beautiful, and thanks again for letting me participated to your project. It was worth the wait! Love to you darling!!!

Happy Birthday Michael. We love you most.

And I want a copy!!!!

wow that was amazing ,thankyou for all your hard work :)

Last edited:
thank you Shayla =)
is amazing...its cool see some friend of this site, and see togheter in video =)

WOW! Hats off to you! Great video...I can't stop crying. I keep watching it over and over and over again. Very touching. Really, a wonderful tribute for Michael on his birthday. I am speechless. Thank you!!

I'm sure Michael's smiling right now. :)

Wow...Shayla...you are one bloody fantastic person!!! I really enjoyed that and also felt slightly weird cos I've never really seen myself on someone elses video :p I've subscribed and favourited this video too :)

Very nice, Shayla! Thanks for all the effort, I favorited it! :)

(I'm the last one with 'in our hearts'!)

Last edited:
I knew it would make me cry! Thankyou so much Shayla, this was a true honour to be a part of. You are incredible xxxxxx

Speechless.... I left a comment on there.... just beautiful...stunning... Thank you Shayla

So beautiful! Thank you for all your hard work Shayla, and everyone who participated. :)

Bah not going to cry :( That was beautiful. Applehead would / is proud of us. I am honored to have participated. Thanks for all your hard work Shayla.

Thank you so much shayla, beautiful video. Made me cry. So happy i was a part of it. Well done everyone! Would love to do more stuff like this in the future. Thanks again shayla, really excellent job. xx

Back