MJJC MEET UP FOR TII LONDON 31st OCT........

Aw I'm glad you guys liked the idea! :D I just thought it would be so cute, and something that Michael would have loved! :happy: Becca, I saw some mini pumpkins at Tesco's today and they were only a quid! So I'll be trying to do one to bring down with me. :)

Not long to go now!

Thanks Stacey!
*gets coat and keys - off to Tesco*
:D
xxx

1 week to go.......

I will be posting important information here and PMing you all in the next couple of days so keep an eye out here and on ur PMs!!!

Not long now guys......

:billiejean:

Becca

xxx

Less than a week! I'm excited to meet you guys but terrified about the film. :cry:

Hi guys,

Well, 6 days days to go! And I'm sure, like me, that you are full of mixed emotions!

Here is a link to the London Underground website with travel information that may affect us on the day:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/by-date.aspx?offset=6

I think the most likely to affect us would probably be the closure on Jubilee line, where service is suspended between Stanmore and Waterloo. But Rail replacement bus services will operate and it easy to navigate around the closure using other underground lines.

I will PM you all my mobile phone number so you all have a central contact number for the day, incase you have any need to contact me at all.

Also, just to let you know, the helium balloon I will have with me in the Slug and Lettuce will be red - just incase someone happens to have one too lol!!!

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all.....just counting down the days now!

Becca

xxx

I'm going to the exhibition on the 28th, anybody else going the same day?

Also I got an extra ticket to This is it on the 3D cinema, if anyone's interested Pm me

Last edited:
Hey Startrader,

I'm also going to the exhibition on the day but before we meet for the film.

Wanted to go when it was fairly quiet and easy to see the exhibits.

Will be mixed emotions for sure!

See you at the Slug & Lettuce everbody

4 days to go..........

And I'm not going to the exhibition on the day StarTrader, I just feel it will be too much for me all in one day.

Becca

xxx

StarTrader - I'm not going to the exhibition that day as I've already got tickets to go on a different date.

Anyone else feeling like shit about seeing the film? I'm so nervous.

Anyone else feeling like shit about seeing the film? I'm so nervous.

Yep, I've been feeling shit since this afternoon, went in to work, tried to put it out of my mind for a few hours, but failed to, got back and cried my eyes out and I've lost my appetite. I'd do anything to just go back to old times where there was nothing much to talk about and you wouldnt see him out of for months, but he was okay and he was with his kids and it was just a small community of us fans. Those days seem like a godsend now :(

I cant accept it. I wish he'd just come back. :cry:

God - I feel excited but sick.....weird feeling! Its come around too quickly......not ready.

I saw it. Got back about half an hour ago. I managed to not cry, but that was probably from shock. I still cannot believe what he had in store for us. He is undoubtedly the single most amazing person to have ever walked the earth.

Which 3D cinema?

Odeon greenwhich. 1st nov.

I was at the Exhibition today it was good but u weren't allowed to take pics but I managed to take some anyway, though I had to be careful. I almost got caught. I had to turn the flash off so some of the pics were a bit blurry.
I just have to say that the costumes and the shoes he was gonna wear for this is it, were
AWESOME, incredible designs.

Hi all sorry i have not been posting in hear for a while but i have been having some personal issues to deal with :(

I saw the film last night and dont get me wrong it is amazing however it broke my heart and i mean really ripped it to shreads!

I am not sure if i can see it again so stacy would you like to give me your paypal or something and i will pay you for the ticket as i really dont think i can do this again!

1 day to go........... I really feel that time has gone so quickly, I can't quite belive it!

Hi all sorry i have not been posting in hear for a while but i have been having some personal issues to deal with :(

I saw the film last night and dont get me wrong it is amazing however it broke my heart and i mean really ripped it to shreads!

I am not sure if i can see it again so stacy would you like to give me your paypal or something and i will pay you for the ticket as i really dont think i can do this again!

Will PM you Danielle......I really hope you feel different today, we are all gonna be there to support each other.

Looking forward to seeing all you guys tomorrow!!!!

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone too!!! I can't belive I will be meeting up with you guys in less than 24hrs..... wow - ok, the nerves are setting in BIG TIME now.....

Becca

xxx

Hey MWB,

Hope you're okay, even 'though we've never met. Michael wouldn't want you to be upset, rather to try and enjoy his legacy.

Everyone else, looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow.

Sharon x

**hugs** to Michaels Wendy Bird
I have watched the movie on the 28th with Motsey's crowd, it was fantastic experience to share the moments with MJJCers, I understand all the emotions going through but we are all there with you. :hug:

Hey everyone, I am getting nervous now to meet all of you tomorrow, it's gonna be great, and please bare my poor english tomorrow in case you can't understand me as I can't speak in the english accent and i get nervous when I need to talk in english lol

Oriana
xxxx

Hi guys, looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. Me and my sis are planning to go to the MJ exhibition at some point too. If I book student tickets do I have to bring some sort of student ID? I have my college card, would that suffice? I know some places ask for an NUS card, but I dont have one of those. Tickermaster doesn't specify anything so I'm a bit confused...

Hi guys, looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. Me and my sis are planning to go to the MJ exhibition at some point too. If I book student tickets do I have to bring some sort of student ID? I have my college card, would that suffice? I know some places ask for an NUS card, but I dont have one of those. Tickermaster doesn't specify anything so I'm a bit confused...

I don't know, but I guess anything you can bring to prove that you are a student has got to be better than nothing!

Becca

xxx

Danielle, I hope you change your mind! But if not, I understand, I know we'll meet one day! Let me know what you decide. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow, Becca I'm gonna text you tonight! See you guys tomorrow!

Danielle, I hope you change your mind! But if not, I understand, I know we'll meet one day! Let me know what you decide. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow, Becca I'm gonna text you tonight! See you guys tomorrow!

I think I beat you to it, I text ya already lol!!!

xxx

Back