MJJC MEET UP FOR TII LONDON 31st OCT........

Oh no...did we lose the attendance list? :unsure:

EDIT: I'm blonde, ignore me. :lol:

Hi Stacey, you are right! It was on page 11, so it dissappererd!

But no worries, here is the updated list........... again!

Here is an updated list of people attending so far....

Confirmed = 12 people:
Beccabubbles
StaceyMJ
Michaels wendy bird
SusieQ
Orianalee
StarTrader + 1
Aeneiden
Benji78
BingBong
Sloride
MichaelsNeverlandPrincess

Possibly = 2 people
michaelloverforever1980
marjieN

Not long now.................omg :eek:

Becca

xxx

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

There's not actually long to go until this, is there?

Just realised how close it is. Yay!

Believe it or not, someone is advertising tickets for the 4am showing at the Odeon in Brighton!!

4am... hmm. Not sure there will be too many takers for those. Even if it is MJ!

Btw, will be bringing flyers along on 31st, for the clubnight we're putting on in Brighton for Michael. Here's a link to it, with full details on Facebook for now... Hope you can all make it.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=his+life+in+muisc&init=quick#/event.php?eid=159850147128&index=1

Hey everyone,

There's not actually long to go until this, is there?

Just realised how close it is. Yay!

Believe it or not, someone is advertising tickets for the 4am showing at the Odeon in Brighton!!

4am... hmm. Not sure there will be too many takers for those. Even if it is MJ!

Btw, will be bringing flyers along on 31st, for the clubnight we're putting on in Brighton for Michael. Here's a link to it, with full details on Facebook for now... Hope you can all make it.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=his+life+in+muisc&init=quick#/event.php?eid=159850147128&index=1

Hi ya!

I would go to the 4am showing if I could lol! I know - I'm crazy for Michael!!!

If you can, bring me some posters for the club night too, then I can put them up for you!!!!
Have joined the facebook group and will def. be going to the club night!

Becca

xxx

Last edited:
Just a heads up people if anyone tries to give me a flyer for the this is not it campaign at the cinema i may lose my temper!!!!

No worries hun, I think we'll all be behind ya there.
My philosiphy for this is to COMPLETLY, and I mean UTTERLY AND COMPLETLY ignor the whole thing. Its not worth the time or space even thinking about it hun, really.
I honestly, just can't deal with it, so I refuse to even ackowledge its exsistance.

xxx

Hello everybody!

Just to let you know that I have booked a table at the 'Slug and Lettuce' to ensure we have a place to sit!

The table is booked under 'Becca for MJJC', but I'm gonna b there with our helium balloon when you guys start turning up anyway so you shouldn't need to ask lol!

Just wanted to let you guys know all the goings on!

L.O.V.E to all.

Becca

xxx

Becca you are such a sweetheart for organising this seriously i am sothankful and stacy thank you for getting me a ticket! Am having a bit of a hard time dealing with things at the minute but knowing i have this to look forward to is getting me through! Becca stacy i hope you both like chocolate cause i will be bringing you both a little something just to say thanks! xxxx If you dont tell me know and i will bring something else ha ha xx

Thanks Becca. I'll be there about half 12 but I might be there before so I'll keep an eye out for the balloon. I've been in that Slug and Lettuce a few times so I know my way around it. Their bar is HUGE!

Becca you are such a sweetheart for organising this seriously i am sothankful and stacy thank you for getting me a ticket! Am having a bit of a hard time dealing with things at the minute but knowing i have this to look forward to is getting me through! Becca stacy i hope you both like chocolate cause i will be bringing you both a little something just to say thanks! xxxx If you dont tell me know and i will bring something else ha ha xx

Awwwww, thanks hun............. :blush:
I'm doing it all for love....... L.O.V.E!
It's very very sweet of you......... I love chocolate!!!!
But you didn't have to, really! Meeting you in person would have been enough lol!!!

Big hugz
:hug:

xxx

Aw bless ya! You're so welcome, and of course I love chocolate haha! :wub: Can't wait to meet you! :)

So excited to meet you guys. I would have already seen TII as my mum is desperate to see it so I wont give anything away!

Hi guys!

2 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An idea that was thought of by Stacey, was that as we are meeting for the movie on halloween, after the film, later on when it starts to get dark, we could have a little sort of vigil/tribute for Michael.

We could have mini carved pumpkins, lots of candels and music and anything else you guys can think of, just to celebrate Michael and halloween together - What do you think???

Here are some pumpkin carving ideas to get your creative jucies flowing:

MichealJackson2.jpg

michael-jackson-tribute-pumpkin-face.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Thriller-Zombie.jpg

MichealJackson.jpg

mjdark.jpg

I will be attempting one of these designs, but not sure which one yet.
Such a cool Idea Stacey, well done!!!

Becca

xxx

Oh definitely, that is so precious - I didn't want to go home straight afterwards but I wanted to do some Michaeling (not get pissed)!!

This is a cool idea - we can all do the Thriller dance......

I'm doing it this weekend for Thrill the World in London, its gonna be great - practising as we speak......

Can't wait to see you all....

Susie xxxxx

Oh definitely, that is so precious - I didn't want to go home straight afterwards but I wanted to do some Michaeling (not get pissed)!!

This is a cool idea - we can all do the Thriller dance......

I'm doing it this weekend for Thrill the World in London, its gonna be great - practising as we speak......

Can't wait to see you all....

Susie xxxxx

Glad you like it! I'm going to be practicing my pumpkin caving skills lol!
I really wanted to do Thrill the World but was too shy. But since I've joined here and I know you guys, I just might be brave enough to do it next year!
You will have to bring some piccies for us to look at on the 31st!

Can't believe its less than two weeks....so many mixed emotions!!!!

xxx

I guess its a good thing that I've gotten sick this week so next week I will be as right as rain for the meetup!

Aw I'm glad you guys liked the idea! :D I just thought it would be so cute, and something that Michael would have loved! :happy: Becca, I saw some mini pumpkins at Tesco's today and they were only a quid! So I'll be trying to do one to bring down with me. :)

Not long to go now!

Back