MJJC MEET UP FOR TII LONDON 31st OCT........

I had a fantastic day yesterday.
Im always at my best when I get to spend time with you guys.
Thank you all for such a great day.
Its always good for me to get to do what I love most and that is of course talk about Michael with people who truely understand so thanks again guys.
I love you all loads and we will have to defo do it all again soon.
Oh and Becca,the pumpkins were AMAZING,you done a fantastic job and I know Michael would have loved them.

Hey guys,

What an Amazing day!

To Danielle, Ben, Claire and Marjie,
You were all missed, but this will not be the last time we get to meet, so look forward to meeting you all another time!

To Stacy, Ori, Sharon, Susie, Sophie, Leanne, Faz, Sabiha and Sandun,
I want to thank you all for the love and support you gave me yesterday. I would have never got through it without you and I thank you so, so much, I really do.
I finally got to have my Michael day, and the memories of yesterday will stay with me forever.

I will post pictures in the Fan Gatherings And Events section later, so watch out for the pumpkins lol! I'm glad you all liked them!

Lastly, I just want to thank one more person.........Michael.
Without you Michael, I would not be the person that I am today. You brought us all together.
After watching you yesterday, I feel like I have fallen in love all over again. I can feel my soul glowing. There are no words to describe what you mean to me and how much I apprieciate all you have given me, so I shall simply say.........
I love you and Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I will be organizing a trip to the exhibition in the new year so hope you can all make it and I'll let you know about that soon.

Thank you again,

Love and hugz to all.

Becca

xxx

2106926.bin

Aw you guys! Your posts just made me cry. I enjoyed yesterday so much, it was honestly, the happiest I have felt since you know what. It gave me some kind of hope I guess, that we will pull through this and we'll always love Michael and that we are NOT alone. I loved meeting you all and I hope to meet you all again. Thankyou everyone. *group hug*

And like Becca, I wanna thank Michael for being the amazing man that bought us all together and taught us to love! Words cannot describe how much I love him right now and am so thankful he is in my life and heart forever!

Sorry to get mushy but meh, it's how I feel right now. :lol:

And Oriana, thankyou for the pics on your ipod! They were fab :D

See you all again soon! xxxx

Becca I'll wait for you to post yours then I'll do mine-keep them all in one thread! I need to get the one of all of us at the Bad wall framed and printed out. I am so psyched about the next meet up! You guys are amazing and Leanne's screaming kept us very entertained! I need to get my very own Michael bra! Like Becca and Stacey I would like to personally thank Michael for such an amazing day. Even though he is no longer with us in body he still lives in each of us. I know he's looking down right now and smiling. Yesterday showed how much Michael means to us and how much L.O.V.E he still continues to bring. There has been a hole in my heart since the 25th June 2009 but getting together with you guys made it a little bit more bearable. And I'm sure he loved our balloon xxx

Hey guys, what a wonderful day we had yesterday, I am honestly thankful to everyone of you, thanks for your love and support which made me feel heartwarming while my home is thousands of miles away from me , I'm glad I made the right decision to join the gathering, can't wait for our next meet up. :)

Becca - Thanks for organzing the whole thing, it was you that made this day possible. :)
Stacy - Glad that you enjoyed my MJ gallery. :D

Thank Michael to bring us all together, thanks to him for all the love and magic over the years and I know his love and magic will continue shining on us forever after. I love you more Michael, you will always be our brightest star and our greatest King. :angel:

"It was all for love - L.O.V.E"

Just posted mine as well Becca. Had to resize them as they are absolutly huge on the next size up. Thanks again for a great day!

Guys, thank you so much for Saturday - what a great day, and it was cool finally meeting you all.

Becca you are a star for organising this day, thank you so much - like you I first heard Michael when I was six years old, but my album was "Off The Wall".....yes I'm that old...My family moved to the UK in 1979 and we owned 2 albums, Abba's Greatest Hits:Volume 1 and OTW....there would be a row every Sunday night over which album would go on 1st, my brother loved Abba, I loved Michael.

Michael has been a huge part of my life for 30 years and I've just been lost without him, but meeting up with you all on Saturday has been a huge help to me emotionally, being around others who not only understand what I'm feeling, but support each other through it...I love you guys!!

It would be great to see you all again in the New Year and I will see some of you who are going to Sharon's event in Brighton. Take care, all of you and hopefully see you all in the New Year.

Love the photos BTW.

Susie x

^^
I'm on it, don't you worry!!!
xxx

Ps - L.O.V.E ur siggy xxx

Thanks darling! Its one of my fave MJ pics and the message underneath means a lot as that is the message I wrote on the tribute wall. Cant wait to see you guys again. I'm going to make sure I dont chance the tube lines again that's for sure! More time for wine drinking in the Slug!

So, bottles of Pinot Grigio Blush next time ladies seeing as we probably all spent a lot more on those £6.20 glasses!

After we all bought our large glasses Leanne said 'wouldn't it have been cheaper to buy the bottle and you guys share it, rather than buy three glasses.' It's that damn Michael Jackson's fault. See he gets me so giddy and excited I just can't think rationally and end up paying more money than I need to for wine!

Back