MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED PAGE 10]

Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR]

what a BS!

Re: Will Raymone Bain step down?

;)i hope its true too i never really cared for her in the first place
how ''nice'' you sound, wow :)
and why you didn't use the font #7 size? would look much more bigger.

Last edited:

That is Bull CRAP!

I doubt Raymone resigned. For starters, Raymone is a "she", not a "he" :rolleyes: And like others have previously said, this hasn't been picked up by any other publication, so I don't think it's true. Besides, those reasons don't sound reasonable at all.

Please do NOT start bashing Ms. Bain.

My personal opinion: this time, I hope the story is true.

I think Michael should deal with a competent management team. Mrs. Bain isn`t competent in my eyes, sorry. The WMA Disorganisation - for example - could have been avoided. Actually, she hasn`t substantially contribute to a more positive image of Michael in the media. There are many things wrong.

It would be a right decision.

I don't believe Raymone story. I'm loving the way things are moving now she's doing a great job. I love the 'exclusive to Raymone catchphrase' (Not True) it's in a nutshell, anyway Raymone will always be damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

I don't believe Raymone story. I'm loving the way things are moving now she's doing a great job. I love the 'exclusive to Raymone catchphrase' (Not True) it's in a nutshell, anyway Raymone will always be damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

I agree with you! PPL are always gonna have something to say, no matter who represents him!

LOL

well has anyone had an email reply from her lately??

Remember folks this is just a rumor and nothing more. MJJC has contacted Raymone Bain to see if it is true or not. Unless otherwise stated this is just a rumor. Let's just sit back and wait until we hear from Raymone Bain. We will let you know.

I don´t beleive it either. It sounds like someone who does not know much about MJ is making it up "poor payment is the reason" etc. How do they know that when there is no official statement, and ofcourse they don´t know that she is a woman.

Last edited:

great thread, btw. Haha.....They think Ray-Ray is a man...LOL! Poor thing. :laugh:

It'll be funny if Raymone makes a statement about this.

"Not true" :lol:

Well here is some inspiration to keep our minds at ease. Please read this article from an actor named Tracy Morgan, who starrs on "First Sunday" who calls Michael one of his inspirations. :)

http://www.bradenton.com/local/story/340952.html

Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan is a mama's boy

JANUARY HOLMES

It was evident from his phone interview last Tuesday when he paused the conversation for a moment. Sure enough, Mom was on the other line. Morgan, who will be performing at McCurdy's Comedy Theatre and Humor Institute this weekend, said he's a family man at heart. A homebody who likes nothing more but to relax. "Just being with my kids, being with my lady, hanging out at home," he said, calling from his home. "I don't like doing anything else. Just hanging out at home, playing with my snake, feeding my fish." Yes, you heard right. Morgan owns a pet snake.

"I have a Red Tail Columbian Boa," said the former "Saturday Night Live" star. "She's beautiful too. She's like six-feet long. Had her since she was a baby." Be assured that Morgan's precious boa won't be making the trek with him to McCurdy's for his four performances on Friday and Saturday, but hopefully his sense of humor will. "I look forward to coming in here and rocking," he said. "I'm excited." Don't expect the "30 Rock" celebrity to do any of his famous "SNL" skits, though — no Brian Fellow or Astronaut Jones.

"My show is about my life," Morgan said. "It's not about any of the characters I do on TV." Morgan, 39, said he grew up surrounded by funny people. One could say he has the funny bug in his genes, passed down from his father, who also performed comedy. He died in 1987. "My dad was a funny person," Morgan said. "Yep. My sense of humor comes from both sides of the family. I've always been into show business. Born and raised in it — third and fourth generation show business entertainer. I love using my sense of humor. I love making people laugh." He's making people laugh with is latest movie,his recent movie release of "First Sunday," a comedy in whichwhere he co-stars as a fumbling criminal with Ice Cube. To pay off a debt, the two men decide to rob a local church. The film was No. 2second at the box office last weekend, earning a respectable $17 million.

While the actor has dabbled in other TV and film projects, including "The Tracy Morgan Show," which ran 2003-04, and the 2003 film "Head of State." Currently, he's enjoying the success of "30 Rock." "It's like being on 'SNL,' ” Morgan said. "It's like being back at home with Loren Michaels, being on NBC, you know. It's a beautiful thing." His divorce from wife, Sabina, and former ankle bracelet wearing issues (due to past troubles with alcohol abuse) aside, it seems the on-going writers' strike may have left the comedian somewhat bored. Sitting around the house all day, playing with pets, hanging with his three children, talking to mom — is there more to celebrity than this?

"I just hope it all gets resolved," Morgan said of the writers' strike. "Everybody wants to get back to work. We want to keep doing what we do. Nobody likes the strike. Nobody." Morgan said he fills his free time with nothing else in particular except those things above, and his stand-up. And sometimes, when he's not joking around, he likes to sit and listen to Michael Jackson. Last week, "Thriller" was his choice of background music during the interview. Though Morgan didn't sing along, he did give kudos to pop star "That's one of my inspirations," Morgan said. "Michael."

great thread, btw. Haha.....They think Ray-Ray is a man...LOL! Poor thing. :laugh:

many media sources have called raymone a man before :lol: once they called her raymond :rofl:

Without confirmation of the truth, some rumors shouldn't be discussed because all it does is breed bashing and unnecessary speculations and jabs. Let's face it . . . there are some harmless rumors and there are others that are not. It would have been nice to keep the topic closed until confirmed either way. Isn't confirmation of information what Michael has been asking for repeatedly before people get carried away with discussions about any rumors, especially ones that attack his character and dealings (such as this one did with references to non-payment, the negative impact on future career moves, etc.)?

lol in the article it assumes Raymone is a man! lol Total BS
Would be nice though! a fresh start for MJ with a new team!

My personal opinion: this time, I hope the story is true.

I think Michael should deal with a competent management team. Mrs. Bain isn`t competent in my eyes, sorry. The WMA Disorganisation - for example - could have been avoided. Actually, she hasn`t substantially contribute to a more positive image of Michael in the media. There are many things wrong.

It would be a right decision.

she did the event in Japan and that was done with positive publicity and went off without drama..

but.. oh...

lets not bring up the good things..

oh the Vogue and Ebony shoot were great.. too

oh.. but that is something that went off without drama...

right.. don't mention the good things

i must admit, Vogue/Ebony/Jet was a greaaaattt decision. lol

Made for great siggies :lol:

Raymone will always be damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
And most of hate coming from jealousy.
Some people ( girls :rolleyes: ) taking it too personal if they're not with MJ...

Some people ( girls :rolleyes: ) taking it too personal if they're not with MJ...

i dont think the female fans who diss her are jealous of her anymore than the male fans are.
she's not michael's gf she's his employee so why be jealous ? lol
so i think they have other reasons for disliking her. those reasons tho are not good enough for me to dislike her.

:lol: That's how I kinda see it too. It's a hard job being in PR/Management everyone thinks it's so easy and "everyone" can do it. But there are so many demands! And the most annoying part, like I've said before fans are constantly emailing them trying to get the 411 instead of patiently waiting for some kind of Press Release and a lot of people do it, just because they feel as it makes them "closer" to the celebrity.

i dont think the female fans who diss her are jealous of her
she's not michael's gf she's his employee so why be jealous
Good question. Now everyone who diss her can go to the mirror and ask yourself.

Every female near MJ causing such a reaction, it's not a news :rolleyes::lol:

Yes, she is not his GF, so Why you all acting like she is?
Why you diss her all the time no matter what?

Oh, please and don't start with ''she don't know the date when will be realised this or that''.

I bet MJ himself not sure of any dates yet. Everything in the Process of Creating.

so.. Please, folks.. have some Patience and Respect

Remember folks this is just a rumor and nothing more. MJJC has contacted Raymone Bain to see if it is true or not. Unless otherwise stated this is just a rumor. Let's just sit back and wait until we hear from Raymone Bain. We will let you know.

That's a tad indelicate don't you think? I mean just in the unlikely case she can't respond

"Not true"

MJ needs a kick-ass manager

Without confirmation of the truth, some rumors shouldn't be discussed because all it does is breed bashing and unnecessary speculations and jabs. Let's face it . . . there are some harmless rumors and there are others that are not. It would have been nice to keep the topic closed until confirmed either way. Isn't confirmation of information what Michael has been asking for repeatedly before people get carried away with discussions about any rumors, especially ones that attack his character and dealings (such as this one did with references to non-payment, the negative impact on future career moves, etc.)?
I think it s a shame that we attack the media for puting out rumours without confirming it and yet we seem to be doing the same. Just when MJ is doing something positive. Somebody is trying to start up mischieve and we as fans should not fall for it.:(

She won't answer "not true" because it's probably true.. There are much better people than R. Bain so I actually hope she is really resigning.

You guys are WORSE than the TABLOIDS
(sheesh) sickening

Back