MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED PAGE 10]

Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR]

too bad.

But funny she almost replied:

Not true!

A mail i just got from jacksonland.it:

ENGLISH

Regarding the recent rumors leaked by hiphopcrack.com asserting that Raymone Bain would have resigned, the Italian Fan Club sent me this notice:

I have never heard of this website and the rumor is not true.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Best.

Raymone

Source:
http://www.jacksonland.it

So the Rumor is NOT true!!!!!!!;)

Thank you for posting.

I am glad that the rumor is not true. I find it disgusting that some fans are bashing this woman. I think Ms. Bain is a good person and a professional. I like professionals working for MJ. Stuart Backerman, imo, was not a professional. He let fans all around MJ and throwing parties at NL without MJ knowing. He also was "friends" with some of the fans. That is not normal for a publicist to do those things.

Fans like to focus on that party that did not happened back in November of 2006. MJ called the organizers of that party and apologized to them. I thought that was an excellent thing to do. Fans got mad at Raymone for not telling them if MJ was going to perform at the WMA or not. I was watching Extra around that time and MJ said that he was not performing. I did not understand why Ms. Bain was trashed for that. Fans like to forget that March of 2007, MJ went to Japan and the party that they had for him was nothing more than a success. Everything was done professionally and no compliants ever arose.

Ms.Bain also setup the great Vogue and Ebony photoshoots putting MJ back to the map. Those were excellent PR moves and her and MJ's part.

I know that many fans and supporters had issues with Raymone regarding MJ. However, this woman is trying to do what is best for her client. That is her job. She might not do what we do not like but we have to understand or realized that she does not work for us, she works for MJ. MJ tells her what to do. We do not do that. This woman does not have to respond to e-mails. I have sent her e-mails (not silly ones) and she never responded to one. You do not see me huffing and puffing about it. I do not even sweat it.

I think the main reason some fans cannot stand her and want her gone is because their easy access to MJ was violated and nonexistant. Some fans cannot stand that. The way I see it, if Frank Dielo was in MJ's camp, he would let all sorts of fans around MJ and would not know how to control it. I also believe the stem of the nasty reports about Ms. Bain that were on the RF articles were coming from certain people that could not get their access to MJ because Raymone was supposedly not letting MJ know about them. Maybe MJ told her to do that. Maybe that is where this rumor about her "departure" stemmed from. Sometimes, instead of reacting so quick to things, think before you react.

Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED]

Thanks for the updates

Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED]

A mail i just got from jacksonland.it:

ENGLISH

Regarding the recent rumors leaked by hiphopcrack.com asserting that Raymone Bain would have resigned, the Italian Fan Club sent me this notice:

I have never heard of this website and the rumor is not true.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Best.

Raymone

Source: http://www.jacksonland.it

So the Rumor is NOT true!!!!!!!;)

^ Double-yay! :p:lol:

Thank you for posting.

I am glad that the rumor is not true. I find it disgusting that some fans are bashing this woman. I think Ms. Bain is a good person and a professional. I like professionals working for MJ. Stuart Backerman, imo, was not a professional. He let fans all around MJ and throwing parties at NL without MJ knowing. He also was "friends" with some of the fans. That is not normal for a publicist to do those things.

Fans like to focus on that party that did not happened back in November of 2006. MJ called the organizers of that party and apologized to them. I thought that was an excellent thing to do. Fans got mad at Raymone for not telling them if MJ was going to perform at the WMA or not. I was watching Extra around that time and MJ said that he was not performing. I did not understand why Ms. Bain was trashed for that. Fans like to forget that March of 2007, MJ went to Japan and the party that they had for him was nothing more than a success. Everything was done professionally and no compliants ever arose.

Ms.Bain also setup the great Vogue and Ebony photoshoots putting MJ back to the map. Those were excellent PR moves and her and MJ's part.

I know that many fans and supporters had issues with Raymone regarding MJ. However, this woman is trying to do what is best for her client. That is her job. She might not do what we do not like but we have to understand or realized that she does not work for us, she works for MJ. MJ tells her what to do. We do not do that. This woman does not have to respond to e-mails. I have sent her e-mails (not silly ones) and she never responded to one. You do not see me huffing and puffing about it. I do not even sweat it.

I think the main reason some fans cannot stand her and want her gone is because their easy access to MJ was violated and nonexistant. Some fans cannot stand that. The way I see it, if Frank Dielo was in MJ's camp, he would let all sorts of fans around MJ and would not know how to control it. I also believe the stem of the nasty reports about Ms. Bain that were on the RF articles were coming from certain people that could not get their access to MJ because Raymone was supposedly not letting MJ know about them. Maybe MJ told her to do that. Maybe that is where this rumor about her "departure" stemmed from. Sometimes, instead of reacting so quick to things, think before you react.

great post.. and I hope that it wasn't a fan that put that rumour on the website...

hahaha whoever said she was stepping down? lol

It really annoys me how she spells enquiry :lol:

great post.. and I hope that it wasn't a fan that put that rumour on the website...

I really hope so as well.

well, then we can all get back to business as usual :piano:

really wonder why some get so emotional about RB. imho there is one man who stands by her, and i trust him that he is doin that for a reason... :cool:

take care,
betty

:happy_dance:

At least we know now :)

Thanks for the update :D

well to be honest there are many fans out there who wants her to step down......... and you know why

So it was not true :) . That is what I thought and Raymone is still a woman ;). Thanks for the update.

Last edited:

^^ No really? hahah She is??

yeah, i know why. i might sing the wma blues too, although i enjoyed that night :) still... in a business where you cannot trust many people, she is there. maybe thats why she remains.

*sigh* indeed 1 person cannot do the job alone. but how to apply? :cheeky:

betty

:listeningtomusic

Bee1983, you that was an interesting post. thx!

:)betty

I wish she was history, it would be better for MJ and his fans.

MJJC has recieved an email from Raymone stating this rumor is not true and that she has never heard of the website. SO now its really cleared up :)

Last edited:

, it would be better for MJ and his fans.

Unless you are Miss Cleo, how could you possibly know that? LOL!

When you speak of "his" fans, please don't speak for me. I could careless who Michael decides to work with. I like to think that it's HIS business and not mine.

And the funny thing is, WHOMEVER Michael decides to work with, somebody, somewhere is gonna have a problem. Especially when that person does not respond to a fan's inquiry e-mail fast enough. That's the kiss of death right there! LOL!

Last edited:

I disagree
I think Raymone Baine is doing a fine job of doing what Michael asks of her ..

Exactly how would it be better ??
what has she done wrong in YOUR eyes?
or what is she suppose to be doing that she is not in YOUR eyes.?

I may be missing something and I would be glad
to hear you side or reason for that statement.

Dear Gary,

Not true. And, I've never, ever heard of this website. I have no idea where
they've gotten this information.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Best.
Raymone K. Bain

Last edited:

Dear Gary,

Not true. And, I've never, ever heard of this website. I have no idea where
they've gotten this information.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Best.
Raymone K. Bain

Thank you MrGMT.

And Raymone ain't the only one, I don't think ANYBODY has ever heard of that website. LOL!

so she did not have a sex change either then ... i am assuming ??

If ya gonna print a lie, the least you can do is get the gender correct, of the person you are lying on lol

Unless you are Miss Cleo, how could you possibly know that? LOL!

When you speak of "his" fans, please don't speak for me. I could careless who Michael decides to work with. I like to think that it's HIS business and not mine.

And the funny thing is, WHOMEVER Michael decides to work with, somebody, somewhere is gonna have a problem. Especially when that person does not respond to a fan's inquiry e-mail fast enough. That's the kiss of death right there! LOL!

i agree. i know we are into instant gratification, but the world does not revolve around any one of us fans...

I know because i spoke to someone last week who speaks to mikes people and he is not in rehersals at this present time

But that is hear say. You can go by that:rolleyes:

Like i said, i know someone who knows someone in MJ's camp that said MJ was coming back with curls on his head. ;)

Well, I am a fan and I want Raymone to stay. Please, do not speak for me. Speak for yourself.

As for fans that are still on the WMA nonsense, please let it go.

Back
Top Bottom