MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED PAGE 10]

Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR]

Well it was rumoured that michael would only have Raymone until his full comeback plans where all but done, maybe Simon Fuller will fill this void now?? *waiting for news now*

Terry

Well it was rumoured that michael would only have Raymone until his full comeback plans where all but done, maybe Simon Fuller will fill this void now?? *waiting for news now*

Terry

I have honestly never heard that rumour- that's very interesting!

I think I am lost on the Simon Fuller thing.... :unsure:

Whos Simon Fuller :lol: never herd of him in my life

He's the Manager of the Spice Girls, MJ has allready talked with him a few months ago in Vegas;)

I think it would be a brilliant Choice!:ph34r:

I'd heard the Simon Fuller thing, he owns the biggest management company. 19 who own American Idol, X Factor. Simon Cowell works for his as well. Thats where the whole Michael on X Factor thing came from.

Wouldn't you have to know specifically what Michael requires and expects of her in order to not like her for her work? And, if she is truly following instructions from Michael, her boss, wouldn't it be Michael's demands that you don't like? At this point, I think what people are not liking is that she is not following their idea of what her job and duties are. That has nothing to do with Michael's requirements and expectations. Ever think that in terms of information, what you are being told or not being told is a direct reflection of Michael's wishes?
Cheers, good post classic! :)

Yes its time for a change for his comeback. Hope this is true :punk:

The woman will only tell you what mj wants you to know, so why is that her fault, is it because you want her to tell you more than she is allowed. He is her boss afterall

Last edited:

Simon fuller, noway, he only looks after people like the crappy spice girls and teeny tiney pop groups. Bring back Dileo he can be mikes spokesperson and manager

Maybe she was following MJ's orders you know, afterall she works for him. Maybe she did not have permission from MJ to tell fans that he was at the Dorchester. Maybe the dorchester didn't want fans hanging around their doorway all night or they would give MJ notice to quit. Didn't MJ have trouble booking hotel in London after that? Maybe she was trying to protect her client.:(

I understand that but then not even a day later why does she come out of the hotel and make it known he's there... and then tell the fans where Michael is going? And tell them to be there at a certain time? Makes no sense really lol

Wouldn't you have to know specifically what Michael requires and expects of her in order to not like her for her work? And, if she is truly following instructions from Michael, her boss, wouldn't it be Michael's demands that you don't like? At this point, I think what people are not liking is that she is not following their idea of what her job and duties are. That has nothing to do with Michael's requirements and expectations. Ever think that in terms of information, what you are being told or not being told is a direct reflection of Michael's wishes?
Then I blame Michael! :lol: Career wise it's bad choices lol

And I really don't get this "I hope this is true" feelings. The rumor is she resigned because Michael couldn't meet payroll. And you are hoping that this is true?! Okay?!
You don't know the reason WHY she resigned or why she was sacked... you can't just assume it's "payroll".

When will some of you guys ever like anybody that Michael hires?.....seriously, what has Raymone ever done to deserve the knit picking she receives from some of you?.....she seems like an okay woman to me, so I don't get the problem.

Remember Stewart Backerman? well if she ever does a 360 like he did then we can all bash her to bits!lol

I hope this 'rumour' does not turn out to be true.
I'm sure Raymone is a lovely woman and as a person I have nothing against her. I just don't think she's good for Michaels career :)

To be honest we don't know what she's like he's never done anything while she's been with him. This will be a whole new ball game if he does do concerts or a tour, but she hasn't had to do much, only deny stupid rumours

He hasn't done much while she's been with him, but she's sure down a lot. Week after week of press releases about the charity single for hurricane Katrina that never happened. lol. I was surprised she kept her job after that.

I think Raymone has done a good job keeping Michael out of the press, but I would like for her to give more information regarding his career plans. We have no idea what's going on as far as his new music, concert plans, performances etc.. I don't think that's a good idea to leave the fans out

^^^ the fans will know when MJ wants us to know. It's as simple as that. MJ wants things to be a surprise. So I say just let him do his thing and we'll know when we know.

Michael is keeping things pretty much close to his chest, he will tell us when he's ready.

What i do know is that he isn't even in rehersals yet, so don't expect any shows this part of the year at least

^^ not in rehearsals as far as we know lol

I know because i spoke to someone last week who speaks to mikes people and he is not in rehersals at this present time

I think Raymone has done a good job keeping Michael out of the press, but I would like for her to give more information regarding his career plans. We have no idea what's going on as far as his new music, concert plans, performances etc.. I don't think that's a good idea to leave the fans out
Why would any MJ fans want MJ's plans out there in the public domain when they KNOW that every time MJ announces something, the media and haters create drama to sabbotage his work. MJ has said so himself, so why would anyone want him to announce his plans for them to sabbotage it. It is obvious to me that MJ keeps his plans quiet for a reason, so why hasn't his fans got that yet. Why is Ms Bain being blamed for MJ's decision. The only MJ fans fretting about MJ's work are the ones who sit at the computer all day waiting. The others are occupied living.

^^ good point. I never thought about that. As SOON as MJ lets something slip...people are at work to get at him. Good point.

please realize this weekend is a holiday weekend in the the US.. Monday is a holiday.. its a very important holiday ..politically for African-Americans.. ..its the Rev Dr Martin Luther King Day... and maybe .. just may.. Ms Bains.. is out doing something with her family... and maybe.. just maybe.. that is the reason.. she hasn't responded...

also.. remember that she also did an excellent job with the humanitarian award event that Michael got in 2003.. for the African Women Association...it was the middle of his newly announced indictment by Sneddon.. but MJTeam pulled that off beautifully.. oh.. sorry.. there was no drama... so we are not suppose to remember that...LOL...

lastly, if she was with Michael during the darkest days of his life and didn't quit then.. and now when.. he is in full swing with his comeback.. the rumour is she is stepping down.. ummm???

time will always tell about rumours.. in the meantime.. I think the title of this thread should delete the reference of this rumour.. until something is confirmed

He hasn't done much while she's been with him, but she's sure down a lot. Week after week of press releases about the charity single for hurricane Katrina that never happened. lol. I was surprised she kept her job after that.

maybe because she was hired after his house was raided by 70 police officers.. it took 2 years after that to get the trial.. he didn't get vindicated until Jun 2005 and then he had to rebuilt his body and his soul...

so I think its understandable why he is just now getting back to his career..

Last edited:

please realize this weekend is a holiday weekend in the the US.. Monday is a holiday.. its a very important holiday ..politically for African-Americans.. ..its the Rev Dr Martin Luther King Day... and maybe .. just may.. Ms Bains.. is out doing something with her family... and maybe.. just maybe.. that is the reason.. she hasn't responded...

also.. remember that she also did an excellent job with the humanitarian award event that Michael got in 2003.. for the African Women Association...it was the middle of his newly announced indictment by Sneddon.. but MJTeam pulled that off beautifully.. oh.. sorry.. there was no drama... so we are not suppose to remember that...LOL...

lastly, if she was with Michael during the darkest days of his life and didn't quit then.. and now when.. he is in full swing with his comeback.. the rumour is she is stepping down.. ummm???

time will always tell about rumours.. in the meantime.. I think the title of this thread should delete the reference of this rumour.. until something is confirmed
I agree. We have only just heard the rumor and yesterday was a Sunday so .

Some people just need a drama all the time, no matter what..
They have no life and prefer to criticise MJ's pics, to bash Ms Bain, to make everything looks soo down :rolleyes:

''If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself,

And then make a change''
g020.gif

I have contact Raymone to get any more this

As soon as I know you guys will

A mail i just got from jacksonland.it:

ENGLISH

Regarding the recent rumors leaked by hiphopcrack.com asserting that Raymone Bain would have resigned, the Italian Fan Club sent me this notice:

I have never heard of this website and the rumor is not true.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Best.

Raymone

Source:
http://www.jacksonland.it

So the Rumor is NOT true!!!!!!!;)

Back