Most likely estate releases over the next year?

Lol. Not necessary to play with words. + It's Estate's fault, not us. If they can't protect something, it's not my problem. Why Bad, Dangerous, History(etc) songs were not been hacked ? Because Michael protect it.

Love Never Felt So Good leaked in 2006 while MJ was ALIVE! Xscape in 2003 while MJ was ALIVE! Parts of Blue Gangsta leaked in 2007 while MJ was ALIVE!

Hold My Hand, Thriller Demos, Dangerous outtakes, Freddie Mercury Duets! - All of them leaked while MJ was ALIVE!

Bad, Dangerous, HIStory did not leak because in the '80 and '90 people didn't have internet!

Yeah, they know about it because the concert was shown on TV. But the concert is still commercially unreleased and unavailable for purchase.

True. But why always released stuff we already have? And Munich is not his best performance from the HWT so it's completely useless.

Love Never Felt So Good leaked in 2006 while MJ was ALIVE! Xscape in 2003 while MJ was ALIVE! Parts of Blue Gangsta leaked in 2007 while MJ was ALIVE!

Hold My Hand, Thriller Demos, Dangerous outtakes, Freddie Mercury Duets! - All of them leaked while MJ was ALIVE!

Bad, Dangerous, HIStory did not leak because in the '80 and '90 people didn't have internet!

Yes, they leaked when MJ was alive but it was not planned for an album. And, in 2003-2007 Michael's career was "on break". If this was for his new album, believe me, this would never have happened.

Last edited:
Zakk;4063431 said:
''DANGEROUS 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION.

Disc 1: The Original 1991 Classic Blockbuster Album, Featuring Newly Enhanced 5.1 Mixes.

Disc 2: Unreleased Song’s and Demo’s taken from the original 1989-1991 Dangerous Recording Sessions.

Possible Tracklisting:
1. Alright Now
2. Bottle Of Smoke
3. Men In Black
4. Joy
5. Michael McKellar
6. Heaven Is Here
7. Fever
8. She Got It
9. Work That Body
10. California Grass
11. Jam (Remix)
12. Why You Wanna Trip On Me (Remix)
13. Dangerous (Remix)

Disc 3:
DANGEROUS World Tour 1992 Live CD

Disc 4:
Michael Jackson’s 1992 DANGEROUS World Tour Blu-Ray! & DVD

Bonus Features:
Dangerous Performed In Bangkok Thailand 1993.
Michael’s Legendary SuperBowl Half Time Show Performance
Rehearsals Held In Munich 1992 and Bangkok 1993.
Dangerous Live at the 1993 American Music Awards
1992 ‘Heal The World’ Press Conference '

Good list, just one thing, Alright Now is not from the Dangerous sessions.

lougrizli;4063474 said:
True. But why always released stuff we already have? And Munich is not his best performance from the HWT so it's completely useless.

I felt the same way too, particularly when the track listing to XSCAPE was announced. But consider this:

All the unreleased material that exists is all the world will ever get; when the final unreleased Michael Jackson song surfaces however many decades in the future, that's the last "new" material we will ever get from the King of Pop. With that being the case, the Estate needs to conserve what they do have, especially considering they don't even have everything to their disposal.

If they filled every album with ONLY previously unheard songs, the well would run dry much sooner than they want it to. Throw a few leaks on there, however, and we get years and years and years.

God knows that I would have preferred a few more tracks on XSCAPE, but it is what it is.

Themidwestcowboy;4063541 said:
Good list, just one thing, Alright Now is not from the Dangerous sessions.

Spot on. John Barnes over at MJ Archives said it was recorded well before Make or Break, which was apparently tracked sometime during the Bad sessions.

Zakk;4063431 said:
Possible Tracklisting:
1. Alright Now
2. Bottle Of Smoke
3. Men In Black
4. Joy
5. Michael McKellar
6. Heaven Is Here
7. Fever
8. She Got It
9. Work That Body
10. California Grass
11. Jam (Remix)
12. Why You Wanna Trip On Me (Remix)
13. Dangerous (Remix)

Disc 3:
DANGEROUS World Tour 1992 Live CD

Disc 4:
Michael Jackson’s 1992 DANGEROUS World Tour Blu-Ray! & DVD

You really need to tone it down.

1) There are a number of fans who (understandably) are confused over the state of certain titles, and posts like this just add to the confusion. There is no standing proof that Bottle of Smoke, Michael McKellar, Heaven is Here, Fever or California Grass exist with vocals. Moreover, why ask for those titles when we have no idea what they sound like? Just for the sake of getting them out of the way? Also, why waste so many purely unreleased titles? Why not ask for the early demo of Black or White? Maybe the earliest rendition of Lying to Myself? Or a high quality version of Michael singing I'll Be There? You're honestly asking for the world, and you'll only disappoint yourself.

2) Unless one of the Dangerous tour concerts were recorded on a proper multitrack a la Wembley, I don't see a quality Dangerous Tour CD in the future.

3) Do we even know if the Estate has access to the Dangerous tour film reels? They obviously didn't have Wembley for the longest time.

Lol. Not necessary to play with words. + It's Estate's fault, not us. If they can't protect something, it's not my problem. Why Bad, Dangerous, History(etc) songs were not been hacked ? Because Michael protect it.

There were a barrage of leaks when Michael was alive. If memory serves me correctly, a significant batch of Thriller demos leaked on the same day (Starlight, She's Trouble, Hot Street, etc) in 2002.

Moreover, there is an EP's worth of Dangerous outtakes available online -- If You Don't Love Me, She Got It, Work That Body, Serious Effect?

Yes, they leaked when MJ was alive but it was not planned for an album. And, in 2003-2007 Michael's career was "on break". If this was for his new album, believe me, this would never have happened.

Also false. Both Hold My Hand and Escape leaked while Michael and associates were working on them.

Hold My Hand was intended to be released just months after it leaked, but was withheld. There were talks of a music video, scrapped because someone got hold of an early mix and put it online.

When those songs leak, I suppose you was really happy so stop always critic for nothing.

There were a barrage of leaks when Michael was alive. If memory serves me correctly, a significant batch of Thriller demos leaked on the same day (Starlight, She's Trouble, Hot Street, etc) in 2002.

Moreover, there is an EP's worth of Dangerous outtakes available online -- If You Don't Love Me, She Got It, Work That Body, Serious Effect?

Also false. Both Hold My Hand and Escape leaked while Michael and associates were working on them.

Hold My Hand was intended to be released just months after it leaked, but was withheld. There were talks of a music video, scrapped because someone got hold of an early mix and put it online.

Enough said. - Don't blame The Estate for everything. - MANY many many tracks leaked while MJ was alive. - Sure leaks happend more often after internet came - but there was leaks before that I believe - but those only circulate around collectors - VHS, ols tapes etc. - before it all went digital.

It is very difficult to stop leaks - or prevent them 100 % - not even Micahel Jackson could do that. - and nor can the estate or any other artist....

I spot on. John Barnes over at MJ Archives said it was recorded well before Make or Break, which was apparently tracked sometime during the Bad sessions.

You really need to tone it down.

1) There are a number of fans who (understandably) are confused over the state of certain titles, and posts like this just add to the confusion. There is no standing proof that Bottle of Smoke, Michael McKellar, Heaven is Here, Fever or California Grass exist with vocals. Moreover, why ask for those titles when we have no idea what they sound like? Just for the sake of getting them out of the way? Also, why waste so many purely unreleased titles? Why not ask for the early demo of Black or White? Maybe the earliest rendition of Lying to Myself? Or a high quality version of Michael singing I'll Be There? You're honestly asking for the world, and you'll only disappoint yourself.

2) Unless one of the Dangerous tour concerts were recorded on a proper multitrack a la Wembley, I don't see a quality Dangerous Tour CD in the future.

3) Do we even know if the Estate has access to the Dangerous tour film reels? They obviously didn't have Wembley for the longest time.

My personal theory is that Alright Now it was made after Thriller, for the Victory album. You are wrong about one thing tho, Michael Mckellar exists with vocals, confirmed by Frank Cascio in his book. By the way I think it's pretty safe to assume that the song listed in the depositions exists with vocals. Why else would they bring them up?

Other songs I would love to hear from Dangerous are

Get Around
Saturday Woman
Don't Be Messin Round
Joy
Children's Hour
Blood On The Dancefloor Demo
Someone Put Your Hand Out Demo! (Even though it was originally made in the Bad Era)
Early versions of songs

I just do not hope that The Estate wastes songs that could be contemporized for an all new album like Xscape on anniversary albums. - I really think Price of Fame could have been released as a "new" song on a new album.

If there are songs that are not finished vocally and can never be contemporized and released on a brand new album like Michael and Xscape - the fine, put them on anniversary albums, otherwise save them for a proper release.

Alcapone was great on BAD25 - cause surely that was a demo and could never have been released.

But Free, I'm So Blue and Price of Fame are amazing songs. - But since they were released on an anniversary album noone knows them, and never will. They could have had new production and would have been perfect !!

MJ's fans should be owner of the estate.
We can do what they do easily, but for us, it will be a pleasure to do it !

MJ's fans should be owner of the estate.
We can do what they do easily, but for us, it will be a pleasure to do it !

I disagree, if fans were in charge most of the material would probably be released in like 2 month's ;) if i was to have a role, i would have scanned all of the multitracks/film reels in existence before any considerable release.

When those songs leak, I suppose you was really happy so stop always critic for nothing.

If you choose to listen to LEAKED and UNRELEASED songs, that's entirely YOUR fault. No-one made you look for, download and listen to said material. No-one has any right whatsoever to listen to unreleased material then have the audacity to complain that it later features on an official release. You have absolutely no-one to blame but yourself so grow up and take some responsibility.

And then that begs the question. Why should the general public not have the opportunity to listen to some potentially amazing tracks just because a very small few managed to get their hands on them before release? In all honesty f*** that.

And yes, tracks DID leak while Michael was alive. People have already mentioned a handful of tracks and whether MJ was on a 'break' or not is completely irrelevant (and even then, MJ wasn't on a 'break' from 2003-2007. There's footage and even bloody interviews of him actually working on material throughout those years). To fit within your 'criteria' though, Scream leaked WEEKS before it's official release and MJ happened to catch a radio station playing it, who quickly received a cease-and-desist letter. The internet has completely revolutionised and changed the way we consume music - be it released or unreleased - which is why many tracks have come out since the early 2000s.

Last edited:
I disagree, if fans were in charge most of the material would probably be released in like 2 month's ;) if i was to have a role, i would have scanned all of the multitracks/film reels in existence before any considerable release.

If your (not u, talk in generality) irresponsible, that's true.. All songs would be released in 1 mouth. But if your logic, you will released an album and a concert (or videos clip, something like that) in the year, that's all ! And it would be good stuffs, with good songs, not shitty remix, a live with awesome quality and Michael at his best.
And when I said "MJ's Fans" I don't mean ALL the fans.

If you choose to listen to LEAKED and UNRELEASED songs, that's entirely YOUR fault. No-one made you look for, download and listen to said material. No-one has any right whatsoever to listen to unreleased material then have the audacity to complain that it later features on an unofficial release. You have absolutely no-one to blame but yourself so grow up and take some responsibility.

And then that begs the question. Why should the general public not have the opportunity to listen to some potentially amazing tracks just because a very small few managed to get their hands on them before release? In all honesty f*** that.

And yes, tracks DID leak while Michael was alive. People have already mentioned a handful of tracks and whether MJ was on a 'break' or not is completely irrelevant (and even then, MJ wasn't on a 'break' from 2003-2007. There's footage and even bloody interviews of him actually working on material throughout those years). To fit within your 'criteria' though, Scream leaked WEEKS before it's official release and MJ happened to catch a radio station playing it, who quickly received a cease-and-desist letter. The internet has completely revolutionised and changed the way we consume music - be it released or unreleased - which is why many tracks have come out since the early 2000s.

LMFAO stop to be ipocrit. If a song leak in 5 minutes, you will cum in your pants and you will listen it ! At this moment, you will be happy that peoples who leak are alive. The estate will put the song in the next album and you'll critic them too.

I don't care if Scream leaked or not, stop to be blocked in the past, we're in 2014 not in '96 and this should not happen with the new technology. If peoples can hack Sony's servers and get songs so easily, THAT'S NOT OUR FAULT.

LMFAO stop to be ipocrit. If a song leak in 5 minutes, you will cum in your pants and you will listen it ! At this moment, you will be happy that peoples who leak are alive. The estate will put the song in the next album and you'll critic them too.

How exactly am I a hypocrite? You can look through my entire post history and I have never once been pissed that the Estate released leaked tracks.

I don't care if Scream leaked or not
Uhh...
Why Bad, Dangerous, History(etc) songs were not been hacked ?
You literally asked about why songs from those albums hadn't got out hours earlier.

If you actually mean hacked instead of leaked (and with your English it's not hard to see why I assumed you might have meant leaked), then clearly you couldn't have hacked into Sony servers to steal unreleased MJ music back then! We're talking about the 1980s and early-mid 1990s for crying out loud!

While some songs have been stolen off servers, you don't need to hack onto a server to leak a song. Hold My Hand was leaked in 2007 straight from the studio it was recorded and worked in I believe.

stop to be blocked in the past we're in 2014 not in '96 and that would never have happened with the new technology. If peoples can hack Sony's servers and get songs so easily, THAT'S NOT OUR FAULT.
You say it would never happen with new technology before immediately talking about how people can easily hack Sony's servers... what are you even on about? I never said it was the fans fault for the actual leaking of the song (minus the person who actually did the leaking). Whoever seeks it out, finds it, downloads it and plays it, it is their fault for playing the songs. No one is being forced to listen to that music.

Whether you choose to listen to the leaked material is entirely up to you and therefore entirely your fault if you choose to play it. No-one has any right to complain if the Estate choose to release previously leaked songs because, at the end of the day, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Last edited:
I'm with HIStoric as well. I listen to every unreleased song that drops, so it was my own fault when the track listing for XSCAPE came out.

My personal theory is that Alright Now it was made after Thriller, for the Victory album. You are wrong about one thing tho, Michael Mckellar exists with vocals, confirmed by Frank Cascio in his book. By the way I think it's pretty safe to assume that the song listed in the depositions exists with vocals. Why else would they bring them up?

Other songs I would love to hear from Dangerous are

Get Around
Saturday Woman
Don't Be Messin Round
Joy
Children's Hour
Blood On The Dancefloor Demo
Someone Put Your Hand Out Demo! (Even though it was originally made in the Bad Era)
Early versions of songs

You are correct about Michael McKellar -- completely forgot about that one. Joe Vogel even tweeted some time ago that he would love to write about that piece in a book/article. My bad!

Just because they were named in the deposition doesn't immediately mean that they exist in vocals. That also doesn't mean that the estate has access to them. I find it completely ridiculous to make track listings for projects without even knowing (a) what the song sounds like, (b) if the estate has it, or (c) if it exists with even partial vocals.

Also, as far as Saturday Woman is concerned, I'm not convinced that it even exists. Frank Cascio's entire book is very sketchy to me and I'm not fully certain whether I should believe him or not.

You have TV rip, not official release. Millions of people don't have that TV rip because it is not commercially available.

Why Munich? - Because it was meant to be released, they have it mixed and ready for release since 1999 (of course some new mixing will be necessary, but nothing expensive), HD source and possible 3D conversion for theatre release.

You have TV rip, not official release. Millions of people don't have that TV rip because it is not commercially available.

Why Munich? - Because it was meant to be released, they have it mixed and ready for release since 1999 (of course some new mixing will be necessary, but nothing expensive), HD source and possible 3D conversion for theatre release.

It was not mixed in 1999, it was first mix in 1997 and originally set to be released Christmas time that year! but was ultimately cancelled due to Michael's severe dis-satisfaction with his performance, plus he was upset that his vision of wanting to include 20 minutes of fans arriving into the stadium was not included. Both Brunei 1996 shows were filmed with early Analog HD Camera's, of course they'd have to mix it again as it was originally mixed in 1996 for a private VHS Distribution within Brunei only. I would personally prefer Brunei 31.12.1996 as the official HWT release & BOTDF Live in Munich July 4th 1997 as a bonus. 3D should never happen, only HD would make it worth watching. 1125 line resolution of Analog HD cam/5:3 aspect ratio, shouldn't be too bad. If you note also, the fact that both Brunei shows were recorded on multi-tracks too.

plus he was upset that his vision of wanting to include 20 minutes of fans arriving into the stadium was not included

Well uhh... I can't say I'd find watching 20 minutes of people filing into a stadium particularly entertaining...

Well uhh... I can't say I'd find watching 20 minutes of people filing into a stadium particularly entertaining...

I presume he wanted people to experience the excitement of fans arriving to see the greatest live entertainer of all time, and i agree.. if it was 2 minutes of fans arriving, 5 minutes backstage then that would be a superior idea.

I presume he wanted people to experience the excitement of fans arriving to see the greatest live entertainer of all time, and i agree.. if it was 2 minutes of fans arriving, 5 minutes backstage then that would be a superior idea.

Oh yeah. A minute or two is fine but after that, you're really starting to push it. Not sure on the backstage idea though since Michael was always about dramatic first appearances... but if it didn't include any footage of Michael then perhaps :)

Releasing HIStory Tour to theatres is a terrible idea

I have always loved "Brace Yourself" part of Moonwalker-to this day-but then you see all races and age groups going crazy with Michael Mania and it IS exciting.
"Dangerous at Bucharest" on the other hand was something I could only watch for the first 30 minutes-I was excited to buy it and see it-but there were just too many, many shots of screaming, fainting out of control young girls. It ruined the thing for me.
Sounds like 20 minutes of fans arriving would be about the same. I wouldn't like it either.

I'm with HIStoric as well. I listen to every unreleased song that drops, so it was my own fault when the track listing for XSCAPE came out.

You are correct about Michael McKellar -- completely forgot about that one. Joe Vogel even tweeted some time ago that he would love to write about that piece in a book/article. My bad!

Just because they were named in the deposition doesn't immediately mean that they exist in vocals. That also doesn't mean that the estate has access to them. I find it completely ridiculous to make track listings for projects without even knowing (a) what the song sounds like, (b) if the estate has it, or (c) if it exists with even partial vocals.

Also, as far as Saturday Woman is concerned, I'm not convinced that it even exists. Frank Cascio's entire book is very sketchy to me and I'm not fully certain whether I should believe him or not.

Saturday Woman does exist with vocals and was played in one of Brad's seminars. Somewhat incomplete though.

Uhm did you forget the part where MJ says "recorded but never released" after they state unreleased song titles? That was the whole point of the deposition, not to talk about instrumental pieces but unreleased songs.

To you. For me it's amazing idea, a dream come true.

HIStory Tour is 90% lip synched. Michael will be torn apart because of it. Now a days lip syncing is looked down on, and laughed at. If you want people to think that Michael was a lip sync artist that couldn't sing live, then by all means release it to theatres. But I'd rather them release a tour that show's Michael at his best

HIStory Tour should never represent Michael as a live performer

Saturday Woman does exist with vocals and was played in one of Brad's seminars. Somewhat incomplete though.

Uhm did you forget the part where MJ says "recorded but never released" after they state unreleased song titles? That was the whole point of the deposition, not to talk about instrumental pieces but unreleased songs.

Was it really? Interesting...didn't hear about that one. Could you point me towards a link? I'm interested in this one now. You learn something new every day!

And that's not what occurred in the deposition. Titles were rounded off, Michael would comment on its authorship (more often than not, he was the sole songwriter) and he stated that they weren't released. Only on a handful of occasions does he actually mention the recording process -- he even began mumbling the melody to one of the titles he was given, recalling a demo.

To you. For me it's amazing idea, a dream come true.

I'm with analogue on this one.

Take a moment to Google search reception towards the Bad tour in Wembley DVD. Almost every critique (at least those that I've read) comment on how wonderful his dancing was and how sharp his vocals were. There's a reason some call it the best performance Michael's ever given.

That is the exact opposite of the HIStory tour. All but two songs are mimed. The only song that has dancing worth watching is Billie Jean; almost everything else is Michael walking across the stage and doing a few stomps, spins and howls. It's embarrassing not only to Michael, but to the fans who have to defend him as the greatest entertainer of all time. And sure, we can easily show them earlier performances, but the fact that the Estate is considering releasing Michael's worst tour (in theaters, no less) is just pathetic.

In general, I don't care for another concert release. But if it had to be done, give us the Bad tour. Or even Dangerous -- I'll admit I'm intrigued to see The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad performances. But let the HIStory Tour rot away.

Back