Most likely estate releases over the next year?

Saturday Woman does exist with vocals and was played in one of Brad's seminars. Somewhat incomplete though.

Uhm did you forget the part where MJ says "recorded but never released" after they state unreleased song titles? That was the whole point of the deposition, not to talk about instrumental pieces but unreleased songs.
Please explain!!!!!!!

Was it really? Interesting...didn't hear about that one. Could you point me towards a link? I'm interested in this one now. You learn something new every day!

And that's not what occurred in the deposition. Titles were rounded off, Michael would comment on its authorship (more often than not, he was the sole songwriter) and he stated that they weren't released. Only on a handful of occasions does he actually mention the recording process -- he even began mumbling the melody to one of the titles he was given, recalling a demo.

What are you talking about? For almost every song he gets asked about he answers with "written, never released", or "written and recorded but never released" when he gets specifically asked too. Among all these songs that he says written but never released are Tomboy, buffalo Bill, DYKWYCA, Free, Al Capone, Someone Put Your Hand Down etc etc.he doesn't even use the words recorded to describe songs that he recorded he just says written. now what gives you the indication that some of these songs mentioned doesn't have any vocals? especially when they ask about the authorship of these songs and who wrote them.

Here are the videos if you do not remember them
[youtube]cbGgQG2au_o[/youtube]

[youtube]K8kgAn0yByM[/youtube]

Last edited:
What are you talking about? For almost every song he gets asked about he answers with "written, never released", or "written and recorded but never released" when he gets specifically asked too. Among all these songs that he says written but never released are Tomboy, buffalo Bill, DYKWYCA, Free, Al Capone, Someone Put Your Hand Down etc etc.he doesn't even use the words recorded to describe songs that he recorded he just says written. now what gives you the indication that some of these songs mentioned doesn't have any vocals? especially when they ask about the authorship of these songs and who wrote them.

That's exactly what I said. Michael would be given a song title, he would comment on its authorship (he would say who wrote the song) and he would say whether or not it was released. Very rarely does the word "recorded" even come up in conversation. In almost every case, the conversation went like this:

Lawyer: "[Insert Song Title Here]."
Michael: "I wrote that."
Lawyer: "Released?"
Michael: "Never released."

Just because a song title is considered unreleased does not mean it was recorded.

Moreover, a handful of songs that were named here ended up having vocals. So? That doesn't mean that every single title has vocals. We shouldn't make assumptions if we don't have any facts.

How exactly am I a hypocrite? You can look through my entire post history and I have never once been pissed that the Estate released leaked tracks.

Uhh...

You literally asked about why songs from those albums hadn't got out hours earlier.

If you actually mean hacked instead of leaked (and with your English it's not hard to see why I assumed you might have meant leaked), then clearly you couldn't have hacked into Sony servers to steal unreleased MJ music back then! We're talking about the 1980s and early-mid 1990s for crying out loud!

While some songs have been stolen off servers, you don't need to hack onto a server to leak a song. Hold My Hand was leaked in 2007 straight from the studio it was recorded and worked in I believe.

You say it would never happen with new technology before immediately talking about how people can easily hack Sony's servers... what are you even on about? I never said it was the fans fault for the actual leaking of the song (minus the person who actually did the leaking). Whoever seeks it out, finds it, downloads it and plays it, it is their fault for playing the songs. No one is being forced to listen to that music.

Whether you choose to listen to the leaked material is entirely up to you and therefore entirely your fault if you choose to play it. No-one has any right to complain if the Estate choose to release previously leaked songs because, at the end of the day, you have no one to blame but yourself.

I think we didn't see things from the same angle. I'll ask you a last question ; Imagine if Michael was alive and he made an album this year, did you think he would have put Xscape and the other tracks who already leaks in it ?

I see a Dangerous 25 coming out in our near future similar to Bad 25.

I think it would be a hit!

I would love to find out if any of Oviedo/Tokyo or Bangkok were shot on film, their's either film reel snippets/film camera spots on each of those shows, if they could come up with a This Is It style montage, for a theatrical release then i think that would work! it would certainly work more than the BAD Tour, as their are less differences in microphones/jackets etc.

I think we didn't see things from the same angle. I'll ask you a last question ; Imagine if Michael was alive and he made an album this year, did you think he would have put Xscape and the other tracks who already leaks in it ?

How can you even note that into consideration? But anyway, FYI Michael was planning to finish 'Xscape' & the album during the process of 'This Is It' was scheduled to include previously released song's, that would have been re-recorded including 'Scared Of The Moon' & 'Beautiful Girl' just to name a couple of examples. As for your reasoning if Michael would include leaked tracks on his new album? he probably would not have, considering he would have been here to record completely new material. You have to take a step back and realize that Michael is not here to record any more song's, the vault will eventually run dry! which is why it is so unfortunate that so many unreleased song's have leaked, and they are still UNRELEASED.. we should not complain, personally i think they should split album releases with Blu-Rays when everything is eventually finished being digitized. Next album should include 'I Was The Loser' & 'Dangerous 25' should include 'Work That Body'/'Happy Birthday Lisa' & 'Serious Effect'! The leaked material should be experienced by the world, not just a select few.

Last edited:
I would love to find out if any of Oviedo/Tokyo or Bangkok were shot on film, their's either film reel snippets/film camera spots on each of those shows, if they could come up with a This Is It style montage, for a theatrical release then i think that would work! it would certainly work more than the BAD Tour, as their are less differences in microphones/jackets etc.

How can you even note that into consideration? But anyway, FYI Michael was planning to finish 'Xscape' & the album during the process of 'This Is It' was scheduled to include previously released song's, that would have been re-recorded including 'Scared Of The Moon' & 'Beautiful Girl' just to name a couple of examples. As for your reasoning if Michael would include leaked tracks on his new album? he probably would not have, considering he would have been here to record completely new material. You have to take a step back and realize that Michael is not here to record any more song's, the vault will eventually run dry! which is why it is so unfortunate that so many unreleased song's have leaked, and they are still UNRELEASED.. we should not complain, personally i think they should split album releases with Blu-Rays when everything is eventually finished being digitized. Next album should include 'I Was The Loser' & 'Dangerous 25' should include 'Work That Body'/'Happy Birthday Lisa' & 'Serious Effect'! The leaked material should be experienced by the world, not just a select few.

Yes but there is a lot of songs we never heard so why the leaked one ? (sorry for my bad english, idk if you understand) If they want to release Xscape etc, ok fine ! but in 10 years, not now. His dead since 5 years, not 60, so we want something new.
If you was the estate, I know you would released something new and not Xscape and you know it too.

xxxxxxxxx

Is there any chance you would be able to get Joe Vogel to write briefly about Michael Mckellar on Twitter or something until he finds the time to write a full out piece as he has hoped? Also, do you know why it is Vogel has never come on a popular board like MJJC and answered questions about all of the unreleased songs he has heard? Do you know if he has heard every song in the vaults or has the estate only played him a couple of tracks?

Was it really? Interesting...didn't hear about that one. Could you point me towards a link? I'm interested in this one now. You learn something new every day!

And that's not what occurred in the deposition. Titles were rounded off, Michael would comment on its authorship (more often than not, he was the sole songwriter) and he stated that they weren't released. Only on a handful of occasions does he actually mention the recording process -- he even began mumbling the melody to one of the titles he was given, recalling a demo.

I'm with analogue on this one.

Take a moment to Google search reception towards the Bad tour in Wembley DVD. Almost every critique (at least those that I've read) comment on how wonderful his dancing was and how sharp his vocals were. There's a reason some call it the best performance Michael's ever given.

That is the exact opposite of the HIStory tour. All but two songs are mimed. The only song that has dancing worth watching is Billie Jean; almost everything else is Michael walking across the stage and doing a few stomps, spins and howls. It's embarrassing not only to Michael, but to the fans who have to defend him as the greatest entertainer of all time. And sure, we can easily show them earlier performances, but the fact that the Estate is considering releasing Michael's worst tour (in theaters, no less) is just pathetic.

In general, I don't care for another concert release. But if it had to be done, give us the Bad tour. Or even Dangerous -- I'll admit I'm intrigued to see The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad performances. But let the HIStory Tour rot away.

Not only his worst tour, but his worst performance from his worst tour

That's exactly what I said. Michael would be given a song title, he would comment on its authorship (he would say who wrote the song) and he would say whether or not it was released. Very rarely does the word "recorded" even come up in conversation. In almost every case, the conversation went like this:

Lawyer: "[Insert Song Title Here]."
Michael: "I wrote that."
Lawyer: "Released?"
Michael: "Never released."

Just because a song title is considered unreleased does not mean it was recorded.

Moreover, a handful of songs that were named here ended up having vocals. So? That doesn't mean that every single title has vocals. We shouldn't make assumptions if we don't have any facts.

If you read my post again that's what I commented on, he doesn't use the word recorded he uses the word written. When ask about al Capone, DYKWYCA, Free, Someone put Your Hand Down, Michael Mckeller he responds with "Written[b/] never released , but we all know these songs were recorded. If MJ wrote a song it's probably an 80% chance that he recorded at least a demo of it. The fact that MJ says written is fact enough for me that there is a big chance he recorded those songs. I don't see why one should think otherwise.

I agree with the general consensus regarding History Tour on theathers but I do think it should put on DVD. It was still a good tour despite obvious reasons, his dancing is enough reason to watch this tour, Stranger In Moscow, Billie Jean, WBSS, all display great dancing. Brunei 96 is a really good show and that one deserves a released. These concert have already been available for long time and they were broadcasted left and right when he was alive so yeah, a DVD/blu-Ray release yay, theater release nay.

Last edited:
FYI Michael was planning to finish 'Xscape' & the album during the process of 'This Is It' was scheduled to include previously released song's, that would have been re-recorded including 'Scared Of The Moon' & 'Beautiful Girl' just to name a couple of examples.

Okay, in full honesty here Zakk, you need to stop. I constantly see you make posts about Michael's unreleased material and what the state of his album would have been, and on many occasions, the information is false.

There is no evidence that Michael had Xscape on his radar during the last three years of his life; as far as any of us know, it was dropped the moment it leaked. There was also no game plan for the album, and if there was, the fans aren't aware of it. You are correct that Michael had an interest in previously released demos (Scared of the Moon, Cheater, Beautiful Girl), but there is NO guarantee that they would have made the album. We all know that Michael had a long standing history of working on songs for years and just opting not to release them.

I'm not implying that I know everything here, nor am I trying to purposely insult you. But the fan community is consistently confused as far as Michael's unreleased material is concerned, and your posts only add to the confusion. If I ever get back to work on the document that I've been hyping for years, hopefully myself and those involved can clear everything up.

Is there any chance you would be able to get Joe Vogel to write briefly about Michael Mckellar on Twitter or something until he finds the time to write a full out piece as he has hoped? Also, do you know why it is Vogel has never come on a popular board like MJJC and answered questions about all of the unreleased songs he has heard? Do you know if he has heard every song in the vaults or has the estate only played him a couple of tracks?

Unfortunately, I don't speak to Vogel personally, so I probably couldn't get him to do it. I'm sure if enough members here tweet him though, he would be willing to say a few words!

Not quite sure why Vogel hasn't spoken at length about the material he's heard. The Estate did give him a tremendous amount of support around the time his book was being written, so it's safe to assume that he's heard a significant amount of unreleased songs -- I faintly recall a tweet about a song called Monster from 1999 that's near completion. Every song, though? I wouldn't think so.

If you read my post again that's what I commented on, he doesn't use the word recorded he uses the word written. When ask about al Capone, DYKWYCA, Free, Someone put Your Hand Down, Michael Mckeller he responds with "Written[b/] never released , but we all know these songs were recorded. If MJ wrote a song it's probably an 80% chance that he recorded at least a demo of it. The fact that MJ says written is fact enough for me that there is a big chance he recorded those songs. I don't see why one should think otherwise.

I agree with the general consensus regarding History Tour on theathers but I do think it should put on DVD. It was still a good tour despite obvious reasons, his dancing is enough reason to watch this tour, Stranger In Moscow, Billie Jean, WBSS, all display great dancing. Brunei 96 is a really good show and that one deserves a released. These concert have already been available for long time and they were broadcasted left and right when he was alive so yeah, a DVD/blu-Ray release yay, theater release nay.

This isn't true whatsoever. You are right in that these songs do have a chance of existing with vocals, but I still do not believe that we should walk around and act like they are without any shred of absolute evidence.

Remember when unreleased titles were registered immediately after Michael's passing, and fans went crazy over how many songs we would be getting? Especially considering a handful of these tracks (I Am a Loser, Best of Joy, Hollywood Tonight) did exist with vocals? We've since learned that some of these tracks only feature half-assed demo vocals (Gloucestershire), and others don't have vocals at all (Lovin' You, any track marked with "Instrumental"). What's my point here? Just because a few titles out of a group have vocals does not mean that they all do.

As far as the HIStory tour is concerned, there is not a single full performance I've seen that makes it worth the price. The dancing during Stranger in Moscow is good for the full twenty-five seconds he does the robot and moonwalk; everything else is pathetic. He has bright spots during Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', but his vocals are so awful that they take away from the magic of it. I've bought every single project the Estate has released thus far, but I (and more than likely a large grouping of fans) will skip this one. It's pathetic, plain and simple.

Dangerous 25
OTW 30
Short Films on Bluray
Anymore concerts with the exception of the HIStory Tour which while its does have some great moments are eclipsed by the likes of the baseball thing at the end of Beat It

Yes, they leaked when MJ was alive but it was not planned for an album. And, in 2003-2007 Michael's career was "on break". If this was for his new album, believe me, this would never have happened.

What?? Xscape was planned for release on Number Ones in 2003 - it got leaked, never happened!

Hold My Hand was planned for release on both Akon's and MJ's new albums - it got leaked, never happened!

MJ was furious about that happening!

There are a number of fans who (understandably) are confused over the state of certain titles, and posts like this just add to the confusion. There is no standing proof that Bottle of Smoke, Michael McKellar, Heaven is Here, Fever or California Grass exist with vocals.

A song is a song. Vocals are not everything. I want to hear everything Michael ever composed and recorded. MJ vocals are priceless but MJ wasn't just another vocalist - he was also a phenomenal composer. So even if the song don't have full vocals or vocals at all, I would still like it to be released and to have it. Just like on TUC or early Jam Demo or Hollywood Tonight third verse where MJ is mumbling the lyrics. Or People Of The World... Those songs are not releasable on "studio" albums but for that exact reason there are Anniversary releases which are aimed for the fans. Also if the song have no vocals at all (like Cascio songs or Ne-Yo songs...) I would still like to hear and to have them.

Okay, in full honesty here Zakk, you need to stop. I constantly see you make posts about Michael's unreleased material and what the state of his album would have been, and on many occasions, the information is false.

There is no evidence that Michael had Xscape on his radar during the last three years of his life

Rodney Jerkins confirmed that Michael wanted to release 'Xscape' during his lifetime, if i recall correctly he was quoted in saying ''Xscape was a song that Michael was hoping to see the light of day at some point'' or something similar, i believe those words by DarkChild are said in the Xscape documentary.

Could we all tweet Joe Vogel directing him to this thread? It would be great to get information on songs like Michael McKellar

What?? Xscape was planned for release on Number Ones in 2003 - it got leaked, never happened!

Hold My Hand was planned for release on both Akon's and MJ's new albums - it got leaked, never happened!

MJ was furious about that happening!

"it got leaked, never happened" SO IT'S WHAT I SAID ! WHY ESTATE PUT ****IN LEAKED TRACKS ON ALBUM ? MJ DON'T DO IT, TOPIC CLOSED.

Rodney Jerkins confirmed that Michael wanted to release 'Xscape' during his lifetime, if i recall correctly he was quoted in saying ''Xscape was a song that Michael was hoping to see the light of day at some point'' or something similar, i believe those words by DarkChild are said in the Xscape documentary.

"Michael WAS HOPING to see" The song has been leaked, so Michael don't put it in an album. And when Jerkins say that, he talked of MJ in 1999-2003.

I just do not hope that The Estate wastes songs that could be contemporized for an all new album like Xscape on anniversary albums. - I really think Price of Fame could have been released as a "new" song on a new album.

If there are songs that are not finished vocally and can never be contemporized and released on a brand new album like Michael and Xscape - the fine, put them on anniversary albums, otherwise save them for a proper release.

Alcapone was great on BAD25 - cause surely that was a demo and could never have been released.

But Free, I'm So Blue and Price of Fame are amazing songs. - But since they were released on an anniversary album noone knows them, and never will. They could have had new production and would have been perfect !!

Exactly!

"it got leaked, never happened" SO IT'S WHAT I SAID ! WHY ESTATE PUT ****IN LEAKED TRACKS ON ALBUM ? MJ DON'T DO IT, TOPIC CLOSED.

It's not the estate's fault that the song's leaked. Those who uploaded & downloaded the tracks are to blame, the song's are UNRELEASED. Michael is not here to record new material. Calm it.

Last edited:
If you choose to listen to LEAKED and UNRELEASED songs, that's entirely YOUR fault. No-one made you look for, download and listen to said material. No-one has any right whatsoever to listen to unreleased material then have the audacity to complain that it later features on an unofficial release. You have absolutely no-one to blame but yourself so grow up and take some responsibility.

And then that begs the question. Why should the general public not have the opportunity to listen to some potentially amazing tracks just because a very small few managed to get their hands on them before release? In all honesty f*** that.

And yes, tracks DID leak while Michael was alive. People have already mentioned a handful of tracks and whether MJ was on a 'break' or not is completely irrelevant (and even then, MJ wasn't on a 'break' from 2003-2007. There's footage and even bloody interviews of him actually working on material throughout those years). To fit within your 'criteria' though, Scream leaked WEEKS before it's official release and MJ happened to catch a radio station playing it, who quickly received a cease-and-desist letter. The internet has completely revolutionised and changed the way we consume music - be it released or unreleased - which is why many tracks have come out since the early 2000s.

Excellent post.

If your (not u, talk in generality) irresponsible, that's true.. All songs would be released in 1 mouth. But if your logic, you will released an album and a concert (or videos clip, something like that) in the year, that's all ! And it would be good stuffs, with good songs, not shitty remix, a live with awesome quality and Michael at his best.
And when I said "MJ's Fans" I don't mean ALL the fans.

And you are entitled to decide which fans are suitable for that position?? If MJ wanted to do that, he would do it - RESPECT his choice and his decision. Also don't forget that he appointed those people because he knew they were good with money and making good business decisions - something you and "fans" you would select aren't.

If peoples can hack Sony's servers and get songs so easily, THAT'S NOT OUR FAULT.

Exactly. It's not our fault. It's not Michael Jackson's fault and it's not the songs' fault. It's some thieves fault. Those songs deserves to be released in pristine quality (not some shitty low mp3 rip) on an official album to be available for the whole world for purchase, not for free! Michael deserves that and we deserve that.

HIStory Tour is 90% lip synched. Michael will be torn apart because of it. Now a days lip syncing is looked down on, and laughed at. If you want people to think that Michael was a lip sync artist that couldn't sing live, then by all means release it to theatres. But I'd rather them release a tour that show's Michael at his best

HIStory Tour should never represent Michael as a live performer

It's part of history. It's part of HIS story. You can't change history and you can't change HIS story. The tour was great and deserves to be released exactly as it happened in theatres, in 3D and on blu-ray. I disagree with everyone who say differently.

FYI Michael was planning to finish 'Xscape' & the album during the process of 'This Is It'

Not true. He never worked again on Xscape (song) after the song leaked in 2003.

Yes. MJ said it's the best song they created together and that he wants to save it for another project after Invincible. That is exactly what happened. MJ worked on it in 2002/2003 for it's release but after the song leaked he abandoned all plans for it's release. And he never worked again on it.

"he appointed those people because he knew they were good with money and making good business decisions" Lol, those peoples were bad for him, that's all.

Exactly. His kids have to eat. Food ain't free. That's why he appointed good businessmen (not you!) for executors of his last will.

Back