Murray Trial - 3 October - Day 5 - Discussion

bridgette another girlfriend. the pros get that in when its not supposed to me mentioned. . another phonecall person

she says murray didnt answer the call.. its 7 seconds on the phone records so just rang out as suggested earlier. cross and now redirect first met him in las vegas in 2003.

now that was a pretty pointless witness.bar showing she tried to call him. and the lsit of women calling him gets longer!

courts over. that was a great day for the pros.

That lady Ng, was totally smitten by Murray you could tell she just agreed with weirdo Chernoff, Murray is probably some kind of Semi God to her.
I don't get Morgan's purpose of testifying either, she said she called him, but didn't speak to him, so what was the point?
The prosecuton should be harder while re-directing the witnesses.
I'm not totally satisfied with today but then again what do I know

Talk about fast testimony, lol! Murray's "girlfriend", Bridgette Morgan was off the stand faster than she got on there, but it was during the end of the court day, so I'm sure the State will start with her tomorrow.

Commentator on HLN says Bridget's call is significant becuz it shows Murray didn't answer when she called...reason being he was on his OTHER phone having a conversation at the same time. So he's juggling two phones while attempting to watch MJ or not watch him, rather. At 11:17 -11:49 he's on the phone with his office and missed Bridget's call. at 11:49 Murray calls Russell, then Sade at 11:51.

That lady Ng, was totally smitten by Murray you could tell she just agreed with weirdo Chernoff, Murray is probably some kind of Semi God to her.
I don't get Morgan's purpose of testifying either, she said she called him, but didn't speak to him, so what was the point?

The DA is not trying to show Murray as a bad doctor. In fact, they are trying to show how good he is and how he win over people. This helps Michael because it showed that the just didn't pick Dr. Feel Good from the back corner and he had good reason to trust Murray.

These witnesses, however, also shows a careless side to Murray that most either don't observed or don't realize. Like having an untrained staff deal with heart patients, some who were close to death like Russell. Also, how easily he dismissed Russell by just telling him everything is fine, despite him saying that heart attacks do permanent damage, cancel two important appointments for him and only getting back to him when he did after he said he would sue.

All these witnesses act as a puzzle piece to Murray's professional side.

I am thinking the same thing. I hope this day wasn't as much of a mess for the prosecutors as it appears to be.

he was treating her grandmother and she started to work in his office in vegas as a volunter worked there for years 5 days a week in or around june. filing papers. she would take vitals of paitents.. worked as a care giver in a care home. shes not a nurse and doesnt have any qualifactions.

Guys, if you see any of these people murray associated himself with, RUN in the opposit direction and don't look back.

The DA is not trying to show Murray as a bad doctor. In fact, they are trying to show how good he is and how he win over people. This helps Michael because it showed that the just didn't pick Dr. Feel Good from the back corner and he had good reason to trust Murray.

These witnesses, however, also shows a careless side to Murray that most either don't observed or don't realize. Like having an untrained staff deal with heart patients, some who were close to death like Russell. Also, how easily he dismissed Russell by just telling him everything is fine, despite him saying that heart attacks do permanent damage, cancel two important appointments for him and only getting back to him when he did after he said he would sue.

I get the point but still.

Have a good evening/night/afternoon/day ya'll until tomorrow.

Totally agree. He gained their trust and respect only to later betray them with substandard care and abandonment. And good point about the Dr. Feelgood theory quite a few have thrown around. The prosecution's opening statement about "misplaced trust" was an accurate assessment, imo.

I hope this day wasn't as much of a mess for the prosecutors as it appears to be.

have u followed the live stream today. cause i fail to see how u can come anywhere near to such a conclusion. going by each witness this was prob the prosecutions best day so far.

This is surreal. Murray's patients were all cardiac patients. The office was open and giving treatments, and there was not ONE nurse there, and every other week, there was no doctor? That makes NO sense. What if there were a cardiac emergency? A VOLUNTEER? Never heard of that, or at least not one allowed to do medical procedures on cardiac patients!

Commentator on HLN says Bridget's call is significant becuz it shows Murray didn't answer when she called...reason being he was on his OTHER phone having a conversation at the same time. So he's juggling two phones while attempting to watch MJ or not watch him, rather. At 11:17 -11:49 he's on the phone with his office and missed Bridget's call. at 11:49 Murray calls Russell, then Sade at 11:51.

11 18 am call from 0973 placed 6802 and that call logged at 32 minutes.
thats the call to his office.

11:26 am from 9566 to Murray seven seconds
thats the call by brigette on the other cell phone.

so yes he didnt answer cause he was on the phone to the office. so u have one ohone ringing while hes talking to his office and at the same time hes watching mj!!!

This damned doctor hired low paid workers who even didn't have the licence, this greedy bastard couldn't buy or rent the necessary equipment for Michael - and he wanted 5 mln $ for his pratice??? Who does the hell he think he is???

Last edited:
have u followed the live stream today. cause i fail to see how u can come anywhere near to such a conclusion. going by each witness this was prob the prosecutions best day so far.

I saw that live stream of Murray's trial today. But I guess overall I took things in the trial with a totally different meaning than you did. That's why I said I was hoping it wasn't as bad as I thought it to be. My comment was based on what I thought of at least some of the testimony in the trial today. Because in my opinion, other than Dr. Cooper, everyone else's testimony fell kind of flat. But nevertheless, I think it's great if you see today as a victory for the prosecution.

Last edited:
I noticed something earlier today when Flanagan was cross-examining Cooper. He brought up the 10:40am timeline in regards to one of his hypotheticals about the half-life of lorazepam or propofol and it dawned on me...is the defense trying to backtrack on their timeline again? I was like wtf when he thew out 10:40 for his hypothetical instead of the one his client currently says.

It seems they are STILL trying to shift their defense around the evidence and wherever a theory fits with the evidence they will eventually accept as Murray's story. That's not the way the truth works.

Also, this weekend I was going over a lot of the testimonies I missed and realized Murray's attempt to pin NOT calling 911 on anyone is futile. In his interview (played during opening statements) he indicates he PURPOSELY did not ask MAW to call 911 becuz he'd have to explain what the emergency was all about, etc. So MURRAY made a conscious and calculated decision NOT to ask anyone to call 911 becuz he was unwilling to offer up information about what was wrong or had gone wrong. That's on him. It's not on anyone else to interpret...especially with him being the doctor it's only natural that if it were a serious emergency HE'D have been the 1st person to make the 911 call.

This could easily also apply to why de didn't tell anyone about propofol. Just like he didn't want to have to explain to anyone WHY they needed to call 911, it's reasonable to presume he purposely withheld the info about propofol and other drugs cuz he would have to EXPLAIN WTH he was doing administering that mess in MJ's room without adequate equipment in place. So all the blame shifting is a waste of time by his defense.

All the delays and all the omissions are Murray's...purposely. It wasn't cuz he was flustered or too busy with his patient that he didn't call 911. It was becuz he didn't want to have to explain what it was all about. His own words...and they are going to come back to bite him in the arse. No one has to guess why he didn't call or tell anyone else to call. Murray gives the reason. In short, Michael didn't get the help he needed in sufficient time cuz this doctor didn't want to have to explain what it was all about. Sad.

Last edited:
This damned doctor hired low paid workers who even didn't have the licence, this greedy bastard couldn't buy or rent the necessary equipment for Michael - and he wanted 5 mln $ for his pratice??? Who does the hell he think he is???

He has people working low wage and volunteering at his clinic YET he's a deadbeat dad who drives a BMW convertible, has an expensive house in an upscale community and can afford to put thousands of dollars in the hands of an exotic dancer and set her up in an apartment in Santa Monica. Hmmm....

This is surreal. Murray's patients were all cardiac patients. The office was open and giving treatments, and there was not ONE nurse there, and every other week, there was no doctor? That makes NO sense. What if there were a cardiac emergency? A VOLUNTEER? Never heard of that, or at least not one allowed to do medical procedures on cardiac patients!
Those who have cardiac emergency situation go to emergency room. Even you were having a heart attack while you were in the doctor's office, they would call 911 and sent you to hospital emergency room.

Those who have cardiac emergency situation go to emergency room. Even you were having a heart attack while you were in the doctor's office, they would call 911 and sent you to hospital emergency room.

Yes, but they would take care of the patient until the ambulance arrives (and if they don't, the patient might die). Impossible if there is no medical personnel around. And they did treatment there that could cause a heart attack.

I noticed something earlier today when Flanagan was cross-examining Cooper. He brought up the 10:40am timeline in regards to one of his hypotheticals about the half-life of lorazepam or propofol and it dawned on me...is the defense trying to backtrack on their timeline again? I was like wtf when he thew out 10:40 for his hypothetical instead of the one his client currently says.

It seems they are STILL trying to shift their defense around the evidence and wherever a theory fits with the evidence they will eventually accept as Murray's story. That's not the way the truth works.

Also, this weekend I was going over a lot of the testimonies I missed and realized Murray's attempt to pin NOT calling 911 on anyone is futile. In his interview (played during opening statements) he indicates he PURPOSELY did not ask MAW to call 911 becuz he'd have to explain what the emergency was all about, etc. So MURRAY made a conscious and calculated decision NOT to ask anyone to call 911 becuz he was unwilling to offer up information about what was wrong or had gone wrong. That's on him. It's not on anyone else to interpret...especially with him being the doctor it's only natural that if it were a serious emergency HE'D have been the 1st person to make the 911 call.

This could easily also apply to why de didn't tell anyone about propofol. Just like he didn't want to have to explain to anyone WHY they needed to call 911, it's reasonable to presume he purposely withheld the info about propofol and other drugs cuz he would have to EXPLAIN WTH he was doing administering that mess in MJ's room without adequate equipment in place. So all the blame shifting is a waste of time by his defense.

All the delays and all the omissions are Murray's...purposely. It wasn't cuz he was flustered or too busy with his patient that he didn't call 911. It was becuz he didn't want to have to explain what it was all about. His own words...and they are going to come back to bite him in the arse. No one has to guess why he didn't call or tell anyone else to call. Murray gives the reason. In short, Michael didn't get the help he needed in sufficient time cuz this doctor didn't want to have to explain what it was all about. Sad.

Thats exactly what I think Wendy 2004, he was just working out how he could deny all that he had done. Connived or what? he had a plan but then when reality kicked in, he panicked.
I'm happy with the fantastic Dr Nguyen, got to love that woman, and just a few more lessens from Chernoff and Flannagan will be on par.

This was a CARDIOLOGIST's office, and with no professional staff at all, would they even recognize the signs of a heart-attack in a timely way? Not having at least one trained professional there is simply foolish. Even veterinarian's offices do better than that!

I've been saying this since day 1 - that it seems like Murray is treating his lawyers with something.I still have to read through a couple of pages here, but wanted to say, Dr. Cooper was an excellent witness. And wasn't it nice how Flanagan helped the prosecution in his recross?

LOL. We've all been wondering how Murray is paying for his defence. He's supplying the drugs. Hee, hee.
hehehehehe.gif

Back