Murray Trial - October 11th - Day 10 - Discussion

Urgh, I suppose that picture will be all over the front pages of the tabloids tomorrow. :(

He didn't have atheros sclerois ie build up of fat and cholesteral in the heart, which is normal for people his age, so he was a healthy individual for his age.

date on the picture is wrong but it was taken on the 26th june

asks about his heart. any issues? no heart disease no abnormalities.arterys no blocking at all it was unusual. most ppl at his age have some but he had none. that was a factor that led him to say he was healthy for his age..

windpipe was complete any white substance in his stomach mouth throat? no there was no milky substance in it

examined the stomach. any pills in his stomach? didnt show any pills or capsules there was was some dark fluid. he was looking for tablets. made an effort to look for them as a cause of death

Oh no, why did I have to see that, I can't think straight no more this is too much

what did you see? I just got online? was was shown on the other picture?

what did you see? I just got online? was was shown on the other picture?

Nude Picture of him ( but they had blocked out his genital area) on the autposy table...it was to show I assume how thin he was....but the Pathologist stated his BMI was average even though he was thinner than most people.

He did look really thin, but some people are naturally.

Nude Picture of him ( but they had blocked out his genital area) on the autposy table...it was to show I assume how thin he was....but the Pathologist stated his BMI was average even though he was thinner than most people.

He did look really thin, but some people are naturally.

OMG :no:

bouee;3509172 said:
yes, I don't understand it either. At least it shouldn't have been shown outside the courtroom.

I totally agree! It definitely should NOT have been shown to the general public. It´s an extreme violation of his privacy and dignity as a human being. Doesn’t he have any rights to his integrity and privacy even in death?

FlyAway;3509179 said:
I totally agree! It definitely should NOT have been shown to the general public. It´s an extreme violation of his privacy and dignity as a human being. Doesn’t he have any rights to his integrity and privacy even in death?

I agree. It's going to be everywhere now.

Pathologist is stating he doesn't think Michael could have self adminstered propofol....objection by defence, over - ruled. As would have to assume Michael woke up, even though under influence of propofol and other sedatives, and assume he was able to adminster propofol some how, and stops breathing and all this takes place in 2 mins.

This is a big hole in the defence case.

Alternative scenario Dr gives a little bit from time to time whcih would add up to 2-3 tbs an hour, so Doctor estimating how much propofol to give and easy to estimate wring and give too much.

checked the mouth, upper airway, throat for blockages. there was none.

he read through murrays police interview. looked for medical records for murrays treatment. he couldnt find any.

after toxics results etc he ruled it homicide the reasons were. from murrays police statement he ruled the diprivan was given by another. ie murray admitted he gave the diprivan and benzos. its not normal to give diprivan for insomnia. risks outway the benifit. the setting was outside a hospital or clinic and there was no equipment. resus monitoring etc. circumstances in his opinion dont support mj doing it himself murray says 25mg of diprivan and additional after that. goes to the bathroom for 2 mins and found mj not breathing in order for mj to give it to himself mj would have to wake up under the influence of sdip and benzos he was able to adminstar the dip himself. circulation takes a while ie given in the leg it takes a while to get to the brain. all that happened in 2 mins? the senario is not reasonable to believe. its easier to believe murray giving a bit of diprivan to keep him asleep. yet there was no machine working out the dozes. so it would be easy for the dr to make a mistake and give the wrong dosage and he finds that senario more believable

FlyAway;3509179 said:

marebear;3509181 said:
I agree. It's going to be everywhere now.

autopsy pictures /crime scene photos are generally shown to jurors and anything used in evidence becomes public record.

even if we didn't see that picture today it would have been public record by the end of the trial.

COD was accute diprivan intoxication benzos contributed with their effect. midazalom and loraz added ontop of the diprivan caused him to stop breathing quicker

I can't follow on the tv but I read this page and I don't want to see. Im guessing what yall are saying. They could have made the stipulation that the cameras had to be turned off. The family should have pushed that.

His voice might be slow but wow what testimony for the prosecution case....bet that woke every one.

Showing diagram of MJ's depicting puncture marks on MJ and puncture mark below left knee is where he believe Murray adminstered the IV.

I personally feel that, if it's neccessary in terms of evidence, then the photos obviously need to be shown in court, but in my opinion it should be done privately, and not so that everyone can see it publicly. I dread to think what the tabloids are going to look like tomorrow morning.

I'm sure laws have been broken for the court not SEALING that photograph. There will have to be a coordinated protest. Michael's CHILDREN will see that!

COD was accute diprivan intoxication benzos contributed with their effect. midazalom and loraz added ontop of the diprivan caused him to stop breathing quicker

Interesting that midazalom was added with lopz. I thought lopz was the only drug that was specially mentioned outside of diprivan.

Back