Murray Trial - October 11th - Day 10 - Discussion

That's almost funny. Didn't CSI Toya claimed that when they got their the house was ransack and stuff was stolen. She then go all over the LAPD for this and that.

Really, what the hell is wrong with that family?

The "Stuff" they were claiming was stolen was most likely the cash they couldn't find.

@marebear: Tacky...yes. I doubted it at first. Not now.

showing where all the CCTV cameras are on a picture of the house

you should read his medical notes. klien maybe an arsehole but dont pass the buck onto him from murray cause u dont like him.

I assume you mean Michael's medical notes?
Trust me I'm not passing the buck, I blame Murray completely for this, but I blame Klein for other stuff.

no cameras showed any doors. it was all external showing the entrance etc

re cross. how do u know what a bag looks like that would contain an IV bag? (the loraz bottle that was in it) u wrote it down underlined it etc etc.as a IV bag not a plastic bag that an IV bag would come in. fleek told him what it was.

never said anything about the dip bottle being in the IV bag (chernoff is desperate to discredit the makeshift IV)

in the timing it doesnt say klien was aleady been investigated? doesnt seem to go anywhere.

re direct back didnt see the diprivan inside the bag thats why he didnt document it. it wasnt an empty iv bag incorrect description on scotts part. he also wrote the pulse oxy down wrong aswell. showing he doesnt have medical knowledge

working out who would be suited to investigate other drs. DEA did klien another agency did someone else.

re cross whos micky fine pharmacy? objection. who is he. is dr klien linked to fine pharmacy? yes.

thats is witness over. imo judge fecked up by allowing kliens name to be even brought up in this case. total distraction.that the defence jump at at every chance.makes a mockery of his ruling about no demoral being mentioned. yeah dont mention demoral but u cna throw his name in there every 20sec so it make the jury wonder

side bar

but I blame Klein for other stuff.
like what and what does it have to do with what murray did

christopher rogers next witness. deary me what a voice lol

He sounds like the crypt keeper or the science teacher you don't want in high school.

deputy medical examiner. (this guys voice cant re for real lol light relief) he determines the cause of death.

Klein is a part of there case so he is going to be bought up
he shouldnt be though. if the judge says they cant call him then is name shouldnt be brought up like with grace. as soon as such names come up that should be it like with grace etc

Oh God. Dr. Rogers might put the jurors to sleep. If he talks any slower and drier....

Edit: Haha we're all thinking the same thing. =P

'He was healthier than the average person of his age.' 'He had vitiligo'. Can that be tweeted out to all the media.

5'9" and weighed 136 pounds, within normal range of Body Mass....was thinner than most he believed

couldnt determine a COD nothing found in the autopsy

how was mjs health?. answer healthier than the average person of his age. intial summary gen condition health findings.? enlargeed prostrate made it difficult to urinate. VITILIGO. walgrens clarifys what vitiligo is. pollocks of colon. nervous system mild swelling. lung chronic inflamation xtra rib and arthritus. root canals implants in the teeth. area on his head iregular pigmentation on the top of the scalp. due to the pepsi burning. 5ft 9 weighed 136 pounds. BMI was in the normal range but he was thinner than most ppl but was still in the normal range. he took pics of mj picture to be shown look away now

Back