Name something that only michael jackson can do........

...get away with wearing eyeliner and still look "masculine" and HAWT!

...wear a thong outside of his clothes...in front of millions of people!

:lol: Gosh, you gotta love Mike. :D

He's the only person that can have a concert and start it off by standing still for what seems like 15 mins :lol:....and the crowd NOT throw bottles at him :lol:

Only person I know who confused a Birthday Cake with the "Artist of the Millennium" Award :lol:
only one that people are sooo much after him that they'd trick him into thinking that, and then erase their website information as if they had nothing to do with it ;)

Only person I know who confused a Birthday Cake with the "Artist of the Millennium" Award
come on. he hadn't confused it. MTV wanted to belittle him and they said it was mistake in purpose. but later they apologized and confirmed it was an award

by the way it was artist if the century not millennium ;)

Last edited:
The only one who wrote WHO IS IT :wub:

Last edited:
The only person that can grab his crotch 52.1 times in a concert and make it not seem gross.

He's the only person that can have a concert and start it off by standing still for what seems like 15 mins :lol:....and the crowd NOT throw bottles at him :lol:

:yes: :yes: The more he stands there the more the fans go even crazier.....

The only artist who can fill the Wembley arena 7 times in one concert tour.

The only person at whose concerts there are thousands of fainting girls and boys.

The only person who can imitate James Brown's moves so naturally that you think they are his innovation.

The only person for whom MTV shows black artists' videos nowadays.

The only person who paid for his own music video a good 800.000 bucks in 1983 because record company didn't wanna risk.

the only one who knows what he is doing so well, that others like to think they know better, at his expense..lol..

the only one who can make a song truly magic, consistently, and, a lot of questionable copyright infringement cases come againt him, as a result, through no fault of his own.:)

Last edited:
Anyway, it's a good topic though. If I'm going to be serious, Michael is the only person I've ever known of who is able to sing, dance, compose and perform on a world class level at the same time. He's the only person I know of who has world class talent in all of those areas. Total phenom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical posters in this thread, huh? Damn.

Anyway, it's a good topic though. If I'm going to be serious, Michael is the only person I've ever known of who is able to sing, dance, compose and perform on a world class level. He's the only person I know of who has world class talent in all of those areas. Total phenom.

is that a dig at somebody?

because you are not without your flaws as a poster, if you are going by that statement. we are simply giving opinions on what we think of MJ, and how he stands out...this is not a thread for personal attacks..as is any thread.

He can like do a "heeeeeee heeeee" whilst like grabbin his crotch and erm... kickin the leg and "aoww" "chamone" all over the stage, all at once in a row...........yep

is that a dig at somebody?

because you are not without your flaws as a poster, if you are going by that statement. we are simply giving opinions on what we think of MJ, and how he stands out...this is not a thread for personal attacks..as is any thread.

It's a dig at people making digs at Michael using a "should be" positive thread.

The only one who can/has gained millions of fans from state to state, country to country, continent to continent.

The only one who can get all his fans from whichever state, continent, country their from to come see and support him.

The only one who can resale a 25 year old album and it becomes number again.

The only one who can get any/the hottest females he wants even if some "try" to deny the fact that they have the hots for him.

in the words of missy E. The only one who can sport a whole sequined suit and it can only be done by mike.^_^

Only Michael can count on his name being mentioned in a newspaper somewheres in this world every single day of the year!

He the only one who can say "doo doo and feces" and make it sound endearing :lol:

Only Michael Jackson could release an album that sells 10 million plus copies worldwide and have it be called a flop...

come on. he hadn't confused it. MTV wanted to belittle him and they said it was mistake in purpose. but later they apologized and confirmed it was an award

by the way it was artist if the century not millennium ;)

still Michael has two awards of Millenium ( WMA 2000) and 'Bambi 2002':)

the only one?

I think so...

The only one who can make Pepsi pay 50 million upfront cash
Now THAT'S gangsta :punk:

He's the only person who can make airlanes to earn helluva lot money. Means when out of the blue he says he's going for example to London or there's a pic of him from the Heathrow, fans are already booking next flights to London and everyone knows how expensive those flights are :lol:

He's the only person you can make very believable stories of why you need a couple of days off from work for :lol:

He's the only person who makes you do crazy things, like standing outside for hours no matter what kind of weather it is :lol:

Back