Name something that only michael jackson can do........

The only one who donated $300million to charities around the world!!!!!!!!!

The only one who most famous in the whole world and still so shy at 50!!!!

The most misunderstood man

The only one that looks so damn SEXY,HOT at 50!!!!!!!

The only one that loves & care for fans

The only one that has his fans & artists that copying his dance moves & singing style!

The most beautiful inside and out,so caring,so sweet,so funny,so cute!

The only one who has the most precious smile,laugh!

I love,adore this magical ANGEL!

Last edited:
He's the only man who can look good in a gold leotard and gold pants

The Only One Who Can Spend 6 million dollars in ONE day.

The Only One Who Can Make Album Like Dangerous (My favourite album)

The Only One Who Can Be Called FREAK and still don't give up.

The Only One Who Don't Care What The Media Says and still is so mysterious and different..

The Only One Man Who Can Build Neverland for his home.

HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BE SO MICHAEL JACKSON !

the only one who have Lisa -marie as awife and Debbie as a girlfriend....then Debbie as wife and LIsa_Marie as a girlfriend . later at 1999 dump them all altogether.LOL

Only artist to act like five years is "sooner than you think".
Only man who can still have SOME fans think he looks cute with a mask on his face. :unsure:
Only entertainer too bold to create a big statue just to promote an album, lol.
Only man who runs off with someone's placenta and people allow him to leave with the baby like that.
Only artist I've seen jump atop a stage and explosions going off at the same time, then standing there just so fans can wonder if he's a statue or not before he turns around and all the while the fans are screaming like damn banshees and sh*t, lol.
Only little boy who imitated James Brown to get a record deal. YES I SAID IT! :lol:
Only artist to make a serious issue like PATERNITY and make it a dance song, lol.

----
That's all from my head, lol.

the only one who illicits enough magic in the industry to polarize the globe. and keep it interested. no other artist caused news on the pope to be secondary, during his most trying time. and on the waiting for music front...i think Michael is tops, because the whole world is hearing about it, and the full cross section of media outside as well as inside of music media, talks about it. and the rumour and specualtion of artists wanting to work with him is unprecedented. and the rumours that follow, are astounding.

I got mo. :lol:

Only artist to claim to be discovered by Gladys Knight, Berry Gordy, Sam & Dave, James Brown AND Diana Ross! :rollin:
Only dancer who every other dancer will say that Michael copped their dance moves from. :lol:
Only guy to make rhinestones popular in the '80s... LOL!
Only person who didn't look ridiculous in loud, red zipper jackets.
Only person whose Jheri Curl didn't really look like a Jheri Curl and didn't have a year supply of Soul Glo. :lol:
Only guy who could get people excited over a 25-year-old short film. :lol:
Only person I know that keeps on being referenced...for something.
Only male artist (I could be wrong though) to have two stars in the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his group and solo careers.
Only artist to be referred to as a genre. Because every male mofo who sings and dances basically swagger jacks him. :lol:
Only artist I see have people of all races being his impersonators. :rollin:
Only man I see jump atop a SUV dancing during a trial. :lol: I'll STILL never get that image out of my head.
One of the few artists who went from Motown soul to disco pop to dance-pop-rock to new jack swing to contemporary R&B successfully.
Only artist who could make me laugh when he curses. LOL

I got mo. :lol:

Only artist to claim to be discovered by Gladys Knight, Berry Gordy, Sam & Dave, James Brown AND Diana Ross! :rollin:
Only dancer who every other dancer will say that Michael copped their dance moves from. :lol:
Only guy to make rhinestones popular in the '80s... LOL!
Only person who didn't look ridiculous in loud, red zipper jackets.
Only person whose Jheri Curl didn't really look like a Jheri Curl and didn't have a year supply of Soul Glo. :lol:
Only guy who could get people excited over a 25-year-old short film. :lol:
Only person I know that keeps on being referenced...for something.
Only male artist (I could be wrong though) to have two stars in the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his group and solo careers.
Only artist to be referred to as a genre. Because every male mofo who sings and dances basically swagger jacks him. :lol:
Only artist I see have people of all races being his impersonators. :rollin:
Only man I see jump atop a SUV dancing during a trial. :lol: I'll STILL never get that image out of my head.
One of the few artists who went from Motown soul to disco pop to dance-pop-rock to new jack swing to contemporary R&B successfully.
Only artist who could make me laugh when he curses. LOL

that's good. u gotta get props for this one

and to add to the one about MJ's every movement and the one that Michaelsson said about him rolling on the floor and not looking silly...i used to wonder what MJ's mother meant by him being born with rhythm. i couldn't coceive of it too much...but when i saw him perform YRMW at the MSG and saw him bounce off of Usher's roving tributory moonwalk, and then go into what would be convulsions for other people, but for MJ, it was...magical dance movement. if MJ tried to look like he was not able to dance MAGICALLY..he would fail miserably...no matter how 'wild' he made his movements to become. what an AWESOME 'problem' to have! lolol

Last edited:
Be Michael Jackson!! As the song goes "Nobody does it better!!,....Makes me feel sad for the rest,....Nobody does it half as good as you,....Michael is the Best!!!!!!!,...." :)

1.He can have lions and tigers and all exotic anmals as pets
2. can have hot! jackets
3. He can have billions of land
4. He can make thousnads of fans faint less than a second lolzx

Only artist to act like five years is "sooner than you think".
Only man who can still have SOME fans think he looks cute with a mask on his face. :unsure:
Only entertainer too bold to create a big statue just to promote an album, lol.
Only man who runs off with someone's placenta and people allow him to leave with the baby like that.
Only artist I've seen jump atop a stage and explosions going off at the same time, then standing there just so fans can wonder if he's a statue or not before he turns around and all the while the fans are screaming like damn banshees and sh*t, lol.
Only little boy who imitated James Brown to get a record deal. YES I SAID IT! :lol:
Only artist to make a serious issue like PATERNITY and make it a dance song, lol.

----
That's all from my head, lol.
lmao Timmy you're a classic, dawg
!

Oooh I got one! :D

:mello::(

:agree:

Nevermind....lol. I gotta think of a good one.:doh:

He is the only artist who made a successful transition from a child star into a global phenomenon.
He is the only artist who said 'I'll made you proud to be a Michael Jackson fan'. (now how many artist would say that they want to make you proud to be their fan?)
He is the only artist who would give his fans a sweet message and got complained by fans.

Last edited:
Love Children More Than Anyone!!
Be called every name in the book,Gone through and survived a living nightmare (The Trial),
Still be here after and still show incredible,strength,courage,by walking around with his head held high!!
Also
Dresses sharply most of the time but can turn around and show up on cameras in his P.J's
Has two of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!!

ilovemjj4ever said:
He is the only artist who said 'I'll made you proud to be a Michael Jackson fan'. (now how many artist would say that they want to make you proud to be their fan?)
When and where did he say that? Wow he's truly one of a kind:wub: Right, who else would say the same thing?

OK, here's mine:
He's the only artist whose name comes up in updates on search engine almost every. single. day!
(we got "News&Mentionings" even during his break. So, it makes MJ fan community is the only fan community that happens^^)
He's the only artist that can be dubbed a "global" artist in all senses. His star power transcends all nationalities, races, classes, etc. You can think of some others who's almost reached the status, but they're not exactly where he is in terms of worldwide appeal.

Last edited:
--- be so patient and sweet with his fans

--- the one kneeling before fans (causing the state of shock in them lol)

--- be shy of dancing in the front of one camera while being a superstar

--- appreciating hand made gifts

--- smile and laught like an angel

---being unable to control his feet when hearing good music

--- staying humble and modest while being the world biggest star

--- never being satisfied with his work

---throw pillows out of the window

---helping staff with fixing the stage i saw it lol when it was raining and the rain was reaching the stage - he had a rag under his foott moving of which he combined with dancing)

---the one who collects fans gifts

---the one being able to have pity for people that hate him

Last edited:
Back