Name something that only michael jackson can do........

First I want to say he is the ONLY person in the entertainment business that I truly admire. I love music, but I could care less about who sings what, and who's married to who, oh and who's having a baby... whatever... I'm really bad at trivia games too, unless it's a Michael Jackson question :lol: I don't know how he does it, or why I feel the way I do, but he is the only person I would be star struck around!

Also he is the only person to have one of the most common first names AND last names ( in the US anyway), but when you say Michael Jackson, he is the first person most people think of!

He's the only person who can make airlanes to earn helluva lot money. Means when out of the blue he says he's going for example to London or there's a pic of him from the Heathrow, fans are already booking next flights to London and everyone knows how expensive those flights are :lol:

He's the only person you can make very believable stories of why you need a couple of days off from work for :lol:

He's the only person who makes you do crazy things, like standing outside for hours no matter what kind of weather it is :lol:

:yes: :yes:

Also he is the only person to have one of the most common first names AND last names ( in the US anyway), but when you say Michael Jackson, he is the first person most people think of!

So true!!! :yes:

Only Michael Jackson could release an album that sells 10 million plus copies worldwide and have it be called a flop...

yes...and the negative part of that quote is, ironically, proof that those naysayers still see him as the biggest star in music history.
The only person who paid for his own music video a good 800.000 bucks in 1983 because record company didn't wanna risk.

Yes. and that one is the biggest video and most popular in history, and a big youtube virus record.

still Michael has two awards of Millenium ( WMA 2000) and 'Bambi 2002':)

the only one?

I think so...

what's a Bambi award?

ooh! I got one! What about the only GUY who could wear a single glove that's covered in glitter and not look like a girl?:lol:

He is the only one that has made his so called "mysterious persona" last this long for both fans and media alike and they can't get enough. Yet, He isn't that hard to understand! Not for me anyway!

He is the only one in the 80's that could wear belts so big that it look like he won a wrestling competion. But, he still looked hot in those belts! AaOW!

The only one that can wear that many belt buckles on his clothes in the 80's and make it SEXY!

Last edited:
He is the ONLY one (to my knowledge) who can make a grown man cry. LOL!

I was just thinking about the last time he went to Japan, for the fan party. They showed his arrival on the news and there was this one young man, who was just sobbing, he couldn't even talk. He was so excited to see Michael.

Also on "America's Next Dance Crew", when one of the groups picked a song from Thriller, the young man started crying, he was so happy that he got that particular song. He almost made ME start crying. LOL!

He's the only one who can make a fan buy the same CD twice, just to have one perfectly sealed for posterity...:lol:

^^^:lol:

Or more than two (let's just say two) copies of every single edition of Thriller though they all have the same songs...:p

^^^:lol:

Or more than two (let's just say two) copies of every single edition of Thriller though they all have the same songs...:p

lol..i agree with that ..and it doesn't help that i lose things...i've lost every one of my fourteen copies of invincible..and am seeking a fifteenth copy

First I want to say he is the ONLY person in the entertainment business that I truly admire. I don't know how he does it, or why I feel the way I do!

LOL!!!! love the first part, and the second part is funny, yet very true!!! LOL

He is the only one in the 80's that could wear belts so big that it look like he won a wrestling competion. But, he still looked hot in those belts! AaOW!

The only one that can wear that many belt buckles on his clothes in the 80's and make it SEXY!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

ooh! I got one! What about the only GUY who could wear a single glove that's covered in glitter and not look like a girl?:lol:

I like this one!! It could have just been wearing one glove and making it popular,but the glitter is the icing on the cake!:lol: Good one.

the only one who could keep pple waitn on the edge of their seats 4 new material 4 years lol

The only one who can make sounds like hee hee and aoow! And sound good doing it.

the only one who could keep pple waitn on the edge of their seats 4 new material 4 years lol

Nah, Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush have made people wait for 10 years. 7 years is nothing.

The only one who can make sounds like hee hee and aoow! And sound good doing it.

Nah, Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush have made people wait for 10 years. 7 years is nothing.

who are they? and im sure the WORLD wasnt in speculation of them lol

Being Michael Jackson!! Hey its a tough job,but somebodys gotta do it!! LOL

I'd say others come close to having his streak of longevity and relevance, but not to the degree MJ has. Artists like the Rolling Stones and McCartney have had really long careers and can still sell albums, but not like MJ and they don't still have the degree of charting singles like MJ has. MJ hits popular charts like the R&B charts and such off of radio play of unreleased singles.

Imagine the relevance he'll bring to the table with an album of new material that is properly promoted and hyped.

The only male whos not in my family to be the background on my phone lol

I'd say others come close to having his streak of longevity and relevance, but not to the degree MJ has. Artists like the Rolling Stones and McCartney have had really long careers and can still sell albums, but not like MJ and they don't still have the degree of charting singles like MJ has. MJ hits popular charts like the R&B charts and such off of radio play of unreleased singles.

Imagine the relevance he'll bring to the table with an album of new material that is properly promoted and hyped.

Very true.

the only person who can pull of a peace sign, without making him look like a faker

the only person who can pull of disco glittery knee pads

the only person who can say ''i love you more'' to someone he doesnt know and making that person believe him

the only person who can jump on his knees, rolling over his butt and with his knees kicking into the air and shake his head like a madman on stage, without looking like a fool

the only person who can pull of a peace sign, without making him look like a faker

the only person who can pull of disco glittery knee pads

the only person who can say ''i love you more'' to someone he doesnt know and making that person believe him

the only person who can jump on his knees, rolling over his butt and with his knees kicking into the air and shake his head like a madman on stage, without looking like a fool

id have 2 agree lol

Back