NEW CLIP: Michael rehearsing to "Light Man"

Re: new video of Michael

^ for me it is the opposite Snow White , these clips alwyas made me proud to be one of his fans ,and happy that his legacy is saved and that he left us happy and at the top of his game...

Thank you for this post. You're absolutely right. That's the perspective I should be holding onto also.

I usually reflect on all of Michael's blessings (and he had many) and that brings me out of the doldrums. But sometimes, I backslide. Yesterday and today, I've done some major backsliding. But you've helped me to build back up perspective to see the positive. So again, thanks.

This was less than three weeks before opening night and they hadn't even built Light Man yet and MJ hadn't even been inside it.

I think the insider info posted here a few weeks ago was right - these concerts were nowhere close to ready.

He smiled so much.

He surely liked the light man very much.

When he shows how it should close itself he smiles a lot while adding sound effects. :)

Can't believe how grand this show would have been.

It´s so sad that he never did those concerts.

Thank you so much for posting that! That was incredible to watch. It is so heartbreaking that Michael never got to perform this show. His ideas are lightyears away from what is going on in the concert scene today.

This show was (and could potentially still be) history making!

He is such an innovator. These type of genius things make me so angry that his life was taken away and he wasn't able to remind the world how much of a luminary he was.:cry:

Can't someone UPLOAD it... please?? I can't see it, the part with Michael.. imagine what that's like!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries and cries and cries*

aw man. my heart really hurted watching through that!
it would have been the most amazing thing and awww seing michael talking and..looks so excitied!! and so typical of him to take off the helmet last :D haha..he knows how to make the crowd go: OMG

MICHAEL JACKSON, THIS IS FOR YOU:

bravo-2.gif

Me...
8e8cc9e5d8b74c24f5bba6ac1842d709.gif

Back