NEW CLIP: Michael rehearsing to "Light Man"

i feel sad,the part with michael talking,i miss him so much,michael always wanted the best for us his fans,and this would have been the best concert performance in history,

good heavens that would have been an awesome opening... thnx for posting this, you rock!

it looks great!!! i wish he was still here !!! ahhhhh :(

Just watched it for the 4th time. The man was pure creative genius!

WOW...!! :wild: I just get so upset when ever I see what the show would have been like because it would have been AMAZING...and now none of us will ever see it and Michael will never know how amazed and excited everyone would have been. :boohoo: It just maks me so sad. :( And once again he was being a PIONEER...creating something no one had ever done before....People better make sure that everyone knows it was MJ's idea to do that. And once again, I bet veryone will follow...but MJ was the first one to think of that. I'm just gonna miss his genius SO MUCH and the world will miss out on SO MANY great things now that MJ is gone. :boohoo: :boohoo: Gosh, I miss him SO MUCH!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Oh Michael, TII was going to be spectacular. Why did you have to go? :weeping:

Hehe @ the motorized sounds Michael were mimicking. I miss him more and more each day it seems. :boohoo:

I feel you... Just the past few days were awful, it's like the month of June for me... And I felt alright since September... Damn.

I just feel so sad Michael never got to fulfil his dream. Not for us, but for himself. He must've been so excited to do this all. Imagine being Michael Jackson and coming up with ideas and creating stuff that's never been seen before... that's never been imagined before. He looks so happy in that clip.

I wish we could see the show one day. Just performed - no Michael, less magic - but still, his last creation.

Wow, that was incredible. Thanks for posting. So sad that Michael never got to do this show. :(

I feel you... Just the past few days were awful, it's like the month of June for me... And I felt alright since September... Damn.

I wish we could see the show one day. Just performed - no Michael, less magic - but still, his last creation.

Oh... I am surprised! I feel exactly the same and just in another threath a good friend was advising me and other friend to maybe leave the forums for a week or so to feel a bit better. No offences at all, it was a good advise, with l.o.v.e. and I was thankful for receiving it.

I just don't know what's wrong, but these last 2 weeks have been really hard. After seein the clip, I also thought of seen TII done, at least one, just to see his dream finally made. But then I thought... who??... Who and how would play this? An impersonator? Never... just using his music? Whatever idea I might come with, was never good enough and to be honest I felt I was going too far. This is it is all about Michael Jackson. It's almost his "private" land and it should remain as it is... unfinished... perfectly imperfect just waiting for his master to give the final touches.

Who knows... who knows what other surprises time (and music executives) will bring to us.

Wow. What an amazing concept!
And gosh, he is so graceful and captivating even when he is hardly moving. :cry:

Oh god. Michael, why did you have to go? He never got to see this finished and he never got to do this on stage, mesmerising the crowd. I love seeing new clips and all but it also really hurts. I miss you so much Michael.

Wow! Michael was so gorgeous in that clip
:wub:
Still is so bitter sweet.. Watching Michael at times I don't really believe he's gone. It hasn't really settled in fully that he's not on this Earth with us anymore.

Wow, thanks for posting this. It's so incedible to see, yet so painful and frustrating because these shows should have happened. :(

Would have been perfect for Michael :(

Major respect go out to all the people working behind the scenes to make MJs dreams come to life one last time.

This is all so tragic yet so inspiring at the same time.

We love you Mike!

Back