NEW CLIP: Michael rehearsing to "Light Man"

That was a fantastic clip, but the reality of what happened really hits you when they speak of how MJ never got to see the final suit... I wonder whether all of the special features will finish so melancholic? :(

Re: new video of Michael

This was less than three weeks before opening night and they hadn't even built Light Man yet and MJ hadn't even been inside it.

I think the insider info posted here a few weeks ago was right - these concerts were nowhere close to ready.

I think they would have pulled it off. In a week and half, this team put together a worldwide memorial service. Then within a few months, a major motion picture documentary which has earned over $240,000,000.

They weren't showing light man to Michael until they were technically near completion and they were practically at that point.

Michael pulled together the best team in the business for his concert comeback. We've seen why. They accomplish what appears to be impossible.

Nostalgia, oh damn, oh DAMN!...

"if they say why?, tell them that is human nature"

We MISS YOU!

:(It is sad and tearful we didn't get to see in his light man suit. This was one of the most wonderful of many great ideas Michael always had. He was so innovative and always wanted to give us the best.

I wish I could go back in time and prevent this tragedy, this big lost we all are grieving. I wish he would come back. I miss him.:cry:

Thank you so much for posting this,It's a treasure.

All the love.

sometimes watching things like this makes me feel worse than I already do.....Michael was such a genius.....My God this would of been one amazing show....it only makes me miss him more.....thank you for sharing the post though.

This was less than three weeks before opening night and they hadn't even built Light Man yet and MJ hadn't even been inside it.

I think the insider info posted here a few weeks ago was right - these concerts were nowhere close to ready.

Michael always said he thrives under pressure and probably had a team of people like that, it would have been done. A lot of people need pressure to help them thrive, I'm one of them.

why do I still believe this will happen in the future? No reality slap is big enough...

That would have been amazing! It's heartbreaking that it never got to happen. :cry:

Thank you for the link! :hug:

I think they would have pulled it off. In a week and half, this team put together a worldwide memorial service. Then within a few months, a major motion picture documentary which has earned over $240,000,000.

They weren't showing light man to Michael until they were technically near completion and they were practically at that point.

Michael pulled together the best team in the business for his concert comeback. We've seen why. They accomplish what appears to be impossible.

Good post, gerryevans! Agree. :flowers:

sometimes watching things like this makes me feel worse than I already do.....Michael was such a genius.....My God this would of been one amazing show....it only makes me miss him more.....thank you for sharing the post though.

Same. :( When you first see stuff like this it's kinda exciting cuz it's new but then afterwards it's like a slap in the face that it never got to happen for him, his kids or us. Fracking depressing and heartbreaking! All that genius just...gone! Some artist is going to do this now and I can only imagine being half proud that Michael was the one who came up with the idea and half bitter that it's not him wearing it.

Man, that smile he gave when the sound effects first kicked in....too much. :heart:

Thanks to the OP for sharing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOP-tl8OlWo
Here is working youtube link - just Michael's part.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh Mike :cry:

I pray the Blu-Ray is full of pieces showing Michael like this...

Me too. I'm going to get a PS3 just for you Mike! :D

Watching it now. Thanks so much for posting. What a genius Mike is...

Wow, it looked incredible. Michael was really going to outdo himself with this show. This would have been the concert to top all concerts.

*Sigh*

I'm sad once again

What was the initial reaction to the idea of Light man.... IMPOSSIBLE.

But MJ got the best people working together... Most MJ's ideas seem impossible, like being number one at MTV or doing a gravity lean... but he worked all those out and made them a reality, even something so common today, that people think things were always that way (well... not with the gravity lean...:)).

OMG this really is spectacular! When Michael wants something, no matter how impossible it may seem, you make it! :lol: But this just makes me sad again it never came to be. :(

vlcsnap000013.jpg

:cry:

Back