NEW CLIP: Michael rehearsing to "Light Man"

I think they put the effects on the video later...

Actually I don't, hence Michaels pleasant surprise. Or, there was some effects there but what we hear now has been added later for this final version.

There must have been some effects there otherwise MJ wouldn't rect like that.

I love it when he "discovers" the soundman with his soundeffects.
You can see on michaels expression that he goes
"yeah that's the sound effect I want and I like what I'm hearing" then he kinda tests him...
haha. MJ your the best!!

These are probably from dvd extras.
Thanks for posting btw

I LOVE that part, too. It's like he's pleasantly surprised to hear it at first and he breaks out into that little giggle/smile.

Huh? Where do you guys see the giggle/smile and testing bit? :blush: It sounds like you guys are saying there is a clip of him looking at the Lightman...

This is so sad that , yes he didnt get to finish and share with the world. However! if Michael was unwell and was even a bit dazed and scared about doing these shows, i would of rather they be delayed or even cancelled rather than what happened. Michael i miss you so much. My Heart still bleeds to know such a special person has gone forever :(

Terry

OMGGGG:( I'm like crying right now!!!
Michael was just gonna do it BIG, This is it was gonna be beyond amaazing just beyond magical!!! I miss him so much!!!!!!

He was a true genius, always inventing new never-seen-before ideas. There will never be anyone like him.. :cry:

How amazing an opening it would've been. Each and everytime I envisage just how much Michael, and the entire crew were putting into these shows, his loss just feels so raw again. Why does it have to be this way.:(

Jeez... once again I wish he had collapsed at one of the concerts, maybe even the first.

REAL help would have been there right away...

What I don't get is: How was he supposed to "float above the stage"? Would they use wires? This would have been very difficult considering Lightman would come out of the garage. Anybody know how they would have made it "fly"?

Guys, what version is this included in? it says 2 Disc collectors edition. I have the amazon.de bluray ulitmate collection version and a limited double dvd disc collectors version but I have never seen this clip.

Guys, what version is this included in? it says 2 Disc collectors edition. I have the amazon.de bluray ulitmate collection version and a limited double dvd disc collectors version but I have never seen this clip.

It was not included on any release as far as I know.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Wonder why the didn't include it, it's a great clip.

Then I suppose it's okay to upload on youtube, sharing it, etc?

actually wait, no its not, but they do have a light man section on the blu-ray

Back