NEW CLIP: Michael rehearsing to "Light Man"

wow I love all these ideas.. so out of this world amazing!!!

It made me so sad. So many great ideas... *sigh*
I don't know what to say.... I miss Michael :cry:

vlcsnap000013.jpg

GORGEOUS.... and sweet....
mood_nervous.gif

ClappingWooHoo.gif
ClappingWooHoo.gif
ClappingWooHoo.gif

I REALLY want to see the full, thanks for the links, but, I think I'll wait for the Blu-ray! :)

None Of The Youtube Links to the full video work. Can Someone Upload It in The USA? It's not available otherwise.

Last edited:
I love it when he "discovers" the soundman with his soundeffects.
You can see on michaels expression that he goes
"yeah that's the sound effect I want and I like what I'm hearing" then he kinda tests him... haha. MJ your the best!!

These are probably from dvd extras.
Thanks for posting btw

"yeah that's the sound effect I want and I like what I'm hearing" then he kinda tests him... haha. MJ your the best!!

Thanks for posting btw

I think they put the effects on the video later...

Thanks for posting btw

I LOVE that part, too. It's like he's pleasantly surprised to hear it at first and he breaks out into that little giggle/smile.

Thanks for the pic, Steph. :flowers: Wuvs it!

God, I hope more stuff like this is in the DVD/Blu-ray release...where we get to see him creating and directing and hashing out his thoughts. This stuff would be like gold to me even if he were alive. It's just all-the-more precious now that he's gone. :(

Thank you so much for the link, this man was super creative! i wish we saw a night show at least =(

Back