*NEW* MADONNA - 4 Minutes To Save The World (ft. Timbaland & Justin) (FULL)

One thing is for sure, there is MAJOR buzz on Madonna's new song and album. This WILL be a huge smash for her. I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit #1. Gotta give it up to the lady of reinvention. Madonna's a hustler and my queen. I love this woman.

Last edited:
Bottom line is, music sucks nowadays, so this song will probably fit well with the rest of the crap that's circulating. It's a shame that a talented artist like Madonna has to rely on outside influences to be popular. :no:

I have a lot of respect for Madonna, BUT I really wasn't feeling that. The song's noisy, there's no real melody, I can't hear Madonna from behind all the noise, and Timberlake is once again trying to pretend that he can sing like Michael. I got the feeling that they were trying to get some sort of MJ vibe to the song, with terrible results. It'll definitely be a hit but that's more telling of the music industry today than of the song.

wasnt this the song that was used fror live 8? wasnt it the same title at least? *confused*

or maybe timbaland's just a sh!t producer

Yes he is. And he is way too repetitive.

The thing is, Madonna fans will be insulted, cause they don't want to accept if she has a stupid song - just like many MJ fans don't accept that Invincible was a weaker album than the previous ones (but PLEASE let's NOT make this another Invincible thread) ... I personally always try to be objective when it comes to music - and I can honestly say that the song is just an attempt to be as popular as Timbaland and Justin are today... Which sucks IMO, cuz Confessions was really huge and original. It's a shame that the new album will be "just another Timbaland produced thing" ... He got boring after Nelly Furtado, IMO - I liked the way he produced her album, but then he just kept repeating himself after that...

He is pretty lame and boring IMO. And he is too conspicuous. :(

One thing is for sure, there is MAJOR buzz on Madonna's new song and album. This WILL be a huge smash for her. I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit #1. Gotta give it up to the lady of reinvention. Madonna's a hustler and my queen. I love this woman.

Jona we know you are a devoted Madonna lover, but that song is terrible and you know it.. a bunch of noise!!:lol:

i've been a vocal critic of Timbaland's post 2000 direction in his music and never enjoyed anything Madonna came out with - ever lol

but this is definitely one of his better productions of recent years.. he took a lot from Rich Harrison (of Amerie's 1 Thing fame) and i loved Rich's productions. that's not to say this is great, but i have to give credit where it is due.

and this french radio leak is definitely not the final product, quality/mixing-wise.

typical noisy messy timberland.every song sounds like a remix. id hope its not the final mix cause the vocals are all over the place interms of the loudness

this wasnt good, jackson need to show all loosers in musicbiz how real music sounds.

I liked Confessions on a Dancefloor. But I agree there is something about this song that I don't like. It is too noisy as others have commented. I don't like the sound on it. I have heard some other Timbaland productions and have liked them but this is not memorable or catchy enough. But I am sure it will be a hit.

Jona we know you are a devoted Madonna lover, but that song is terrible and you know it.. a bunch of noise!!:lol:

Don't tell me how I feel or should feel. I didn't give my opinion on the song because of the biased ridicule I would receive. I AM digging the track [gets better every time I hear it] but I also actually like Timbaland's production. I know most here don't but I could care less. I don't like what I like to impress. I've enjoyed his work since the days of Aaliyah and Missy Elliot. I was really happy to hear Madonna would be working with him. I'm so excited about this album and I won't deny nor am I ashamed to be a Madonna fan. I appreciate everything she does in one way or another. I love her style. Madonna speaks to me just as much as Michael Jackson does to all of us. That's what being a fan is about.

Last edited:
ok i like it, only cuz it's the same Timberland beats that he uses on everyone else's song. All of timberland produced artists are COMPLEtElY different, yet they all end up sounding the same when he touches their music.

It'll be a definitely hit. Meh.

as soon as I played it, I was like.. TIMBALAND.. I'm just sick of his same thing over and over..

He keeps using these fast ticking beats in the background derived from southern rap, and a new beat in the forground.. He uses it too much. It's old for me..

I wish I can take the acapella version, and put it on someone elses beats.

I don't hate it though..

That's not a song. This is how pathetic the music industry has become. It will be a hit along with Usher's "Love in Da Club", crap. These people aren't artists, I'll tell you.

So I listened to it again and it still sucks. The funny part is that I honestly think that people like the Jason MJ rip-off guy and some of the American Idol non-winners have come out with better songs than this, but the name value of this track alone will make it a hit.

I think I like it. I like a lot of Timbalands stuff. He gets slated on here all the time but I reckon if he was kissing Michaels ass a lot more then he wouldnt be so disliked here. But there you go.I dont like Justins "we only got 4 mintes to save the world bit". Makes me think the video will have them be some superheroes and all a bit cheesy looking.

I can already picture myself dancing arond my living room with the hoover so I expect I will really like it after a few listens!

I have clean some posts on this thread. Please remember that name calling is not allowed on this board. Please state your opinions without resulting to 'name calling' other wise infarctions will be given to repeat offenders. :smile:

Continue with the discussion.......

If timberland kissed MJ's azz I wouldd call MJ up personally and tell him not to fall into the trap and NOT work with him.

EVERYTHING timb does sounds EXACTLY the same. Nelly Furtado ends up sounding like Justin, One Republic ends up sounding like Nelly Furtado, and Kylie ends up sounding like One Republic...cuz it's the SAME BEATS :lol:

Back