*NEW* MADONNA - 4 Minutes To Save The World (ft. Timbaland & Justin) (FULL)

The beat definitely goes hard - props to Timbaland. I have to say I actually like it. Saying it's "absolute crap" is a bit of a stretch.

EDIT: I just read some of the posts in this thread. Obviously, it's a PARTY TRACK. What's with the high expectations? :blink:

Last edited:
Don't tell me how I feel or should feel. I didn't give my opinion on the song because of the biased ridicule I would receive. I AM digging the track [gets better every time I hear it] but I also actually like Timbaland's production. I know most here don't but I could care less. I don't like what I like to impress. I've enjoyed his work since the days of Aaliyah and Missy Elliot. I was really happy to hear Madonna would be working with him. I'm so excited about this album and I won't deny nor am I ashamed to be a Madonna fan. I appreciate everything she does in one way or another. I love her style. Madonna speaks to me just as much as Michael Jackson does to all of us. That's what being a fan is about.
Its okay, I understand your devotion, I love every song Michaels produced:wub:, and people call that nuts, even MJ fans.:lol:
Take that trash out, It ain't nothin' but a hair flip. :rolleyes:

I haven't heard the song properly, only the leak from the french radio, but it seems very catchy, no doubt it will be a hit, it sounds like the kind of production/music that sells heaps these days, so it seems like Madonna has another hit on her hands.:punk: Go Madonna.^_^

Its sounds like the beats used on nelly fertado's album. I mean almost exactly alike.

I have cleans posts which were off topic from this thread. Please stick to the topic for discussion also to remind everyone that personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Furthermore disrespectful comments towards Moderators will not be tolerated, PERIOD! Those who have made such comments will be dealt with. We take such matters seriously and remember this is not the only MJ board so if anyone doesn't like the MJJC rules and guidelines please feel free to go elsewhere where you are more comfortable.

Continue with the discussion :smile:

Last edited:
I'm not too keen on the song. It sounds too noisy with the blaring horns, but maybe that's because its a leak and not the final mix. I can't really hear Madonna that well but can hear a lot more of Timberlake but perhaps once again that's due to the quality of the leak. Sounds too similar to all the other stuff that Timbaland has been doing as of late but you can't really sing a long to this one. Maybe the final version will be better.

Last edited:
A big chunk of the song is missing. Honestly, I think any links to the song should be removed. Warner is shutting them down left and right.

A big chunk of the song is missing. Honestly, I think any links to the song should be removed. Warner is shutting them down left and right.

Sooner or later, it is going to leak, just like the album. So don't worry - it's inevitable ;)

This is believed to be the cover to 4 Minutes. Looks legit to me.

G_CO_Madonna_4_Minutes1-1.png

This is believed to be the cover to 4 Minutes. Looks legit to me.

G_CO_Madonna_4_Minutes1-1.png

Her boots are hot! I want them, but apart from that I have to say that the pic aint all that. It looks so amateurish.

Last edited:
whoa.freaky picture
I wanna chop the main course into pieces! Or throw it to the trashcan!

Yeah I know the pink cover is real. I saw it the other day and I think it's pretty hot. Thx for posting.

This is the real album cover [hot hot hot]. The other is obviously fan made. Kinda funny though.

hardcandycoverbig.jpg

I found some promotional pics.
box1.jpg

Notice the "M-Dolla" on the belt and ring? I guess we are entering the era of M-Dolla. ^_^
klein2.jpg

I'm not sure what this one is for [maybe a website?] but thought I'd post it anyway.

mdolla.jpg

Last edited:
ahaha this is all too much
I really like Madonna though, and the song.
i feel it's going to be a huge hit here in the states cuz that's exactly the kind of music that's big here these days

Yes it is a really good picture.

All the other pics except the cover I like, I wish she would change it :(

Not to the weird dinner pic,though!

Last edited:
Back