New Pics : Michael visits doctor in Beverly Hills, Feb 10

JACKOO_280x390_731398a.jpg

Is this a new pic too??

yeah it suree is....

JACKOO_280x390_731398a.jpg

Is this a new pic too??

Looks like it's the same day...only now he's put the surgical cap on. :lol: Maybe this was taken on the way out. Okay, NOW I know what that gold looking thing may have been in the car door (see other pix of him getting out of the car). It was the string to his hoodie. Looks like he needs to rebalance it out...as one side has more string than the other. Looking at it this close up, seems like the other side has no string left, just the little knot on the end is keeping it from disappearing into hoodie-no-mans-land. dawww! lol

deleted 2nd posting...
AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase','http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0','width','200','height','100','src','images/homepagenews/donedhardy_fallWinter08','quality','high','pluginspage','http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer','movie','images/homepagenews/donedhardy_fallWinter08' ); //end AC code

why:S

Lets keep the tabloid ish off this thread :yes:

lol got me with the quick drawl :lol:

I love the the jacket...so gangsta! :lol:....oh love ya mike :wub:

Lmao thats funny! I gotta admit...it is refreshing seeing Michael dressed up so differently. I was getting tired of the traditional black costumes he always wears. These are so funky, I like it!

haha, thank you for the pix:)
The patterns of the hoodie and pants are fabulous:thumbs_up::girl_love:
Michael, love you:girl_in_love::girl_in_love:

ps: I guess I saw a dragon claw on the pants:D

Last edited:
Thread cleaned. Lets focus on the pics not spectulating on why he's there or attacking each other - thank you :yes:

i WISH ALL news from tmz was banned from all MJ forums. They are nothing but a live tab show and thats worse then the mag tabs.

thanks so much for posting! Mike looks great i have to say tho im jelous of that fan it looks like she was trying to touch his hand. i would to but id be embaressed to ask lol.

wow Christian has some awesome stuff. Im gonna have to buy me a shirt or somethin. I like his style!

In addition, Christian A now wants to sell all 9 of his licensed companies, including Ed Hardy clothiers for a whopping $700 mil.

Maybe we wont' be seeing that Michael Jackson line.

omg I just saw this when my mom was watching TMZ { she has gotttaaa stop!! } .... the guy was like "craziest outfit Michael Jackson ever wore....looks like someonme threw up on....and.....this is what his life is now...going to doctors and wearing crazy clothes."

i was like oh my fucking goodness shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love his clothes :wub:
and thank you for posting.

But i hate tabloids....wasn't having such a great day anyway but the way they were so mean to him just made it even worse! :cry:

lol..loving the caption on your avvy!:clapping:

Wow Mike you know you BAD!!! :flowers: The colors are so vivid! I guess he's in the mood to try out different things:) I can feel the energy. Love ya Mike!!!!

Thanx for posting the pics everyone:eek:ldsmile:

I love his Jacket. Wow ! Mike look good and healthy. That girl is so luckly person who can see him very close. :yes:

I loveeeee the jacket too! yay, but it's clear he doesn't want to be seen..oh well, hope he's in good health. thanks for posting!:D

Funky clothes right there. And also those are actual trousers not pyjamas. I'm just wondering if he's voluntarily wearing that stuff or being paid to.

I do not like :no: this clothes ...
I think that Michael should not dress these clothes ...are extremely ugly ... Where is Michael Bush and Karen Faye ?:no:

Back