New Pics : Michael visits doctor in Beverly Hills, Feb 10

We will not begin attacking other members because they have a different opinion. It's one thing to comment on a statement and something totally different to claim they aren't fans so lets not even go there.

I think his outfit is pisser. And that's just my personal opinion. Hey, he (and I) may be 50 years old, but we aint dead!!! If I wanna go out and wear hot pants, I think I should (that is, after I lose all the weight I wanna lose on Weight Watchers) LOL!

Why? Because you don't like them? Why shouldn't Michael do what Michael wants to do? When he's doing something important he dresses appropriately and when he's doing something for himself he dresses appropriately for himself.

It's unrealistic to think he should have to do anything just because it's appropriate for someone else. We wear what we want and if you don't then those are your skeletons :doh:

Should just be happy to see the man and not be worried about his darn clothes when he's at a doctor's office taking care of his private business. He certainly didn't invite the cameras there.

:clapping: This is a brilliant post. 'Nuff said. :yes:

I think his outfit is pisser. And that's just my personal opinion. Hey, he (and I) may be 50 years old, but we aint dead!!! If I wanna go out and wear hot pants, I think I should (that is, after I lose all the weight I wanna lose on Weight Watchers) LOL!

amen good for you. michael looks hot

:cry: I just looked on the Ed hardy site to try to order me a pair of the exact same PJ bottoms michael is wearing and I can't find them. and the stuff is expensive as hell, too. C'mon $100 for PJ's GTFOOH !:no:

:cry: I just looked on the Ed hardy site to try to order me a pair of the exact same PJ bottoms michael is wearing and I can't find them. and the stuff is expensive as hell, too. C'mon $100 for PJ's GTFOOH !:no:

Wow $100 for pjs!!!
Thats unbelivable :eek:

he should design his own clothes and sell them to his fans. I'd wear them.

You go Linda, where your hot pants if you want to.. A 50 yr old wearing hot pants is WICKED!!!:punk::punk::punk::clapping::clapping:

Has anything been mentioned about the designs on the outfit other than appreciation/distaste for them? Am I wrong in thinking the birds on the jacket are phoenix's? I know some people are tired of the phoenix theme when it comes to Michael, but it's really fitting if you think about it considering his life.

is noone else a lil concerned with all these medical trips?..hope the guys ok
not really no. its his dermotoligist the same one hes gone to for 25 years. the fact as soon as he moves to L.A to a house that everyone knows hes getting followed everytime he goes. how do ppl kow that he hasnt always been taking alot of trips to arnies? but b4 he didnt live in L.A or ppl didnt know where he was so he wasnt been followed everytime he went there.

You go Linda, where your hot pants if you want to.. A 50 yr old wearing hot pants is WICKED!!!:punk::punk::punk::clapping::clapping:

Ah hot pants, shortie shorts...heck I'll wear em!! In fact, I'd go in front of Simon Cowell and audition for American Idol if I wanna!! Maybe pull a "Bikini Girl" on him?

:D Madonna, Michael and Prince are all 50, and I can safely say that neither one of them are dead yet!! Mike and Madonna RULZ baby!

Michael and Madonna are also in a hell of a lot better shape then most people their age, lol. I don't know how either of them manage to stay as thin as they were in their 20s. Well, actually, I do, but that's hard work and dedication.

Michael and Madonna are also in a hell of a lot better shape then most people their age, lol. I don't know how either of them manage to stay as thin as they were in their 20s. Well, actually, I do, but that's hard work and dedication.
Well, actually it's not that difficult to stay in shape. You just have to work out, like 30 minutes a day. And that's it. I'm sure they both work out so that's why they appear young. My father worked out 15 minutes a day and in his 60s he looked as if he was in his 40s.

As much as i love Michael, i don't think he is as fit as he was. The reason Madonna is fit is because of continuous excercise, and touring.

i dont think hes fit at all. its not like he goes to a gym. theres a difference to being just skinny which he is and physically fit from doing exercise

I agree he always looks really frail to me, it makes me wonder if he could even do a full world tour, plus age is against him

his cool sunglasses from closer:
cas-408_model_black.jpg
http://www.shopzies.com/ebay/product_images/cas-sunglasses/cas-408_model_black.jpg

Well, actually it's not that difficult to stay in shape. You just have to work out, like 30 minutes a day. And that's it. I'm sure they both work out so that's why they appear young. My father worked out 15 minutes a day and in his 60s he looked as if he was in his 40s.

Well once you're that age, it becomes a lot more difficult to keep fat off or to burn it. It can be done. But as compared to being in your teens and 20s, it becomes much more difficult to stay in shape, it takes a much longer time to get there. That's what I meant.

Michael looks fit to me. He doesn't look frail. His build is naturally slight, but he looks tight to me. Nobody here knows if he's in good shape or not, you'd have to see him without his shirt on or something. But it's just as silly to say he's not fit as to say he is, I suppose. But his body, from what I can tell, looks tight to me. People thought he looked frail in his 20s too, but he was in awesome shape.

Madonna is in better shape now then she was in her 20s, but she looks like a man, so... lol.

You guys crack me up.

How do you know what condition MJ is in. We see him for a HOT MINUTE every once in a while. He gets out of his truck and then he get's back in his truck. On a good day, we "might" see him take "A" step before he get's back into his truck. LOL!

Well when I said he was in better shape then most people his age, I meant he wasn't a fat mother... well, you get the picture. He's thinner then most people in their 20s these days.

Well im 23 and i wear a size 8,but i dont think that i am physically fit,
i get out of breath just walkin up the stairs some times!

ahhh thought we were through with Audigier months ago, what's up with that Mike?
f_laugh.gif

Back