New Pics : Michael visits doctor in Beverly Hills, Feb 10

YES, are "old news" but how long have dealt with Michael, it was very well dressed ...
is true that Michael was not in an official appearance ...But considering his status, I think he should be more careful with his appearance ...

LOL! :lol: Who needs tatoo..
If ain't getting to skin, he can always wear them :lol:

YES, are "old news" but how long have dealt with Michael, it was very well dressed ...
is true that Michael was not in an official appearance ...But considering his status, I think he should be more careful with his appearance ...​

Why? Because you don't like them? Why shouldn't Michael do what Michael wants to do? When he's doing something important he dresses appropriately and when he's doing something for himself he dresses appropriately for himself.

It's unrealistic to think he should have to do anything just because it's appropriate for someone else. We wear what we want and if you don't then those are your skeletons :doh:

Should just be happy to see the man and not be worried about his darn clothes when he's at a doctor's office taking care of his private business. He certainly didn't invite the cameras there.

JACKOO_280x390_731398a.jpg

Is this a new pic too??

Glad to see Michael is watching. And as we see in the pictures he is well. I love the clothes it. Christian is very talented, like much of his work.

Michael I love you forever! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When he's doing something important he dresses appropriately and when he's doing something for himself he dresses appropriately for himself.

yeah exactly. few days ago, when he had business meeting he was dressed elegant:)

Michael is so cool :D I like that outfit. It looks so good and especially so cool on him. MJ rules.

i hope his health is good and dont have some serius problem all his last photos are from doctors office and i dont know what is going on,maybe thats the reason he moved there in l.a...now about his clothes i must say michael never had great taste..so get used of it.

Overly invasive discussion and speculation about Michael having medical or cosmetic procedures won't be tolerated, so, consider this a warning.
Thank You.

Is this really his hair? I mean....I have just seen something blue behind his head....I mean >"

Why? Because you don't like them? Why shouldn't Michael do what Michael wants to do? When he's doing something important he dresses appropriately and when he's doing something for himself he dresses appropriately for himself.

It's unrealistic to think he should have to do anything just because it's appropriate for someone else. We wear what we want and if you don't then those are your skeletons :doh:

Should just be happy to see the man and not be worried about his darn clothes when he's at a doctor's office taking care of his private business. He certainly didn't invite the cameras there.
I agree with you. I kinda liked the jacket he was wearing. But then I love everything that man does!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post! :clapping:

Michael doesn't have to dress how other people want him to, especially when it's supposed to be private anyway.

Can't you guys just be happy to see pictures of him instead of nit picking everything? >_

i am not impressed, sorry im just keepin it real.............

lol impressed with what?
im sure he isnt trying to impress you are anybosy else for that matter!
lol ;)
you sound more like a mj hater than a fan,
u may not liker the look but a real fan would respect that fact that he can dress the way he wants without having to "impress" us
lol your a trip.

Reactions: Pua
mixing the two prints makes the whole outfit a bit LOUD - but whatever - as long as he's comfortable and happy!

radio station right now is playing "Rock w/you" as I sway to the music. :)

so this morning I had to go to the local Pepsi bottling plant and pick up some marketing items for a charity auction...there were two different employees (guys) walking around the lobby and into the main office....they had regular clothes, jeans, jacket and a white version of the surgical cap that MJ has on his head in the above photo....

I felt like I should be wearing one too - then I'd fit in :)

lol impressed with what?
im sure he isnt trying to impress you are anybosy else for that matter!
lol ;)
you sound more like a mj hater than a fan,
u may not liker the look but a real fan would respect that fact that he can dress the way he wants without having to "impress" us
lol your a trip.

Thank you. I don't get that at all. Michael is out minding his own business, he's not trying to impress anyone. I really can't believe the nerve of some fans sometimes. Some of y'all act like this man lives and breathes to please you. He can wear what he wants. Tacky or not lol. You don't have to like the outfit but some of these comments i'm reading in this thread where people are actually complaining about what he's wearing and saying how he shouldn't wear this outfit, please! Get outta here with that. I'm sure no one tells some of you what to wear. Leave the man alone, he can wear what he wants even if you don't like it. Some of you are just out of place here imo.

I'm just glad to see him out and about tho. He's been looking better these lately and i'm glad to see him esp. with all these crazy rumours surrounding him.

talk about a colour clash!! haha!

on another note, is noone else a lil concerned with all these medical trips?..hope the guys ok :)

Back