New pictures This is it tour!!!!!

Re: New pictures this is tour!!!!!

2z3qnlv.jpg

I can tell in this pic, behind him says "This Is It." :(

it's so unfair..
he looks beautiful!

Michael was so ready for this tour, the haters can eat what comes out of my ass, sorry for the bad language.

This footage if it ever gets released will be epic and historic.

those pics makes me want be in denial and believe the "mj seen at mexican border thursday evening" thing.
Please bring him back :(

amazing. can't believe how AMAZING he looks. oh yummy! so close to seeing it live :( but.. MJ looks brilliant! well done michael!

im dying right now.
they are recent "this is it" in teh background.
dear god. why???
he looks wonderful. i didnt want to believe it, because he looks SO YOUNG!!!
NOOO

They gotta release this tour now after these, soo upset I won't be going in a few weeks, but they need to show this to the world, they can't leave it sitting on tape (or whatever) collecting dust never to be seen.

Wow! I wonder what he was performing with that black jacket. He looked very sharp!

I want to die when I look at these pics... It's something unbelievebale...
This is it - must have been amazing...
CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL.....
It will be a magic show.. but - for angles in Heaven... Michael, we want to see it too.....

WHY??? :((((((((((((((((((((((

No, I dont believe these stories about overdosing...., this is not possible...
Id say Michael was killed!!!!
And the so-called doctor may be the killer!!!

He looked great ! I know he had been addicted to pain killers before but I don´t think he was anymore. I think this shows was just as good as Kenny Ortega and others said.

I'm so upset right now after seeing these. Crying all over again. This is not fair. This is not what was supposed to happen. MJ was on his way to making a big comeback, he seemed so happy. I can't believe this happened. I can't make sense of this at all.

one things for sure, he didn't die because he was 'frail' or 'weak'

I'm so upset right now after seeing these. Crying all over again. This is not fair. This is not what was supposed to happen. MJ was on his way to making a big comeback, he seemed so happy. I can't believe this happened. I can't make sense of this at all.
+ 100000000000000000000 *crying*

I feel like I've just been kicked in the stomach and punched in the mouth. :( My beautiful baby doing his thing.

I'm so glad to see this, he was happy! But at the same time it's killing me. He looks gorgeous.

these pics make me wanna see this footage so much. maby this is it,was the title of a song or sumthing and the end finale. so much stuff going through my head the now seeing these pics.

those pics makes me want be in denial and believe the "mj seen at mexican border thursday evening" thing.
Please bring him back :(

thank you for making me giggle with your post :better:

i haven't even been able to post on here, just too sad. just lurking and reading. these pics should have made us happy but somehow they.....they....speechless.....

I feel like shit right now.. I just wanna dissapear

Legend. I really don't know if I'm gonna smile or burst into tears.

Back