New pictures This is it tour!!!!!

Re: New pictures this is tour!!!!!

This is my 1st post since thursday. It's very painful. May you rest in peace Michael. I love you.

Here's what the photographer, Kevin Mazur, said about Michael :
"I am devastated by the sudden loss of 'The King of Pop,' who I have photographed numerous times since the Victory Tour in the '80s. When he hit the stage at rehearsal, I was thrilled that the magical Michael Jackson was BACK!!! I felt the same adrenaline rush as when I photographed him the first time moonwalking. I was so looking forward to shooting the O2 Arena performances with the amazing production that Kenny Ortega and AEG put together with Michael for his fans."

001.jpg

002.jpg

Re: New pictures this is tour!!!!!

Set List

wanna be starting something
dirty diana
thriller
beat it
smooth criminal
the way you make me feel
man in the mirror

Wow.

Speechless yet again.. :no:

He looked wonderful. :heart:

Sigh...............

I wish that mjj-pictures would stop tagging ever damn picture they have like they are the founders of the pictures.

I want to :cry: but I can't because _I'm in class :(

Why?????????? IS NO FAIR!!! Michael looked so gorgeous and ready :angry:

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures!!! :give_flowers:

:cry: Wow, he looks so good. We missed out on so much that he had to share with us. It would have been incredible. Oh Michael, why did this have to happen to you? and why now???:(

This is so incredible yet so depressing at the same time.

wow, that looks great, and michael looks great to, I feel real bad now, we are never going to see this show, or michael again.

I just realised I will never have the experience to see him live :(

Breathtaking... so sad:(:(
We will see it I think! It's gonna be the best:) He wanted us to see this!

:punk:those pictures rock. I really hope we will get some more about those rehearsals.... just to see how happy MJ was his last days....

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadi...09/06/0629_mj_rehearsal_0002_Layer_2_full.jpg
This is beyond UNFAIR!!!! I love these pictures but at the same time it's teasing like crazy. We almost had it. We were almost there. And now we have nothing. After all the waiting we did so patiently... Michael should have been on that stage, to see us, to feel our love again...
The man is gorgeous! I will NEVER get over him, NEVER!

This is really sad for us!
he looks so good and his clothing is beautiful! The 2nd pic is just woooooooooooooow!
Mike still had it, and it´s hard to believe he overdosed on meds. I will not believe it until real evidence shows up!

Michael was not ready to go. Not yet. He had so many years left, years to make music, share his talent, and most importantly spend time with his children, watching them grow up and eventually retire from the public light and live his last years on a nice and quiet place, among his friends, family and loved ones. Gone too soon! :(

wow, that looks great, and michael looks great to, I feel real bad now, we are never going to see this show, or michael again.

I just realised I will never have the experience to see him live :(

Just realised??? :( i was really excited for London. But thats a selfish feeling really. What makes me cry the most is thinking how such a good person had such a difficult life.

Back