New pictures This is it tour!!!!!

Re: New pictures this is tour!!!!!

those pics makes me want be in denial and believe the "mj seen at mexican border thursday evening" thing.
Please bring him back :(

I know. I keep waiting for someone to announce "Ladies and gentlemen...we have a surprise for you....something that you all will be pleased with...." and then MJ walks on stage with a grin and it was all just a publicity stunt. :(

No, I dont believe these stories about overdosing...., this is not possible...
Id say Michael was killed!!!!
And the so-called doctor may be the killer!!!

The latest is that it's now a criminal investigation. Knowing how much Michael loved his children he would have NEVER left this earth volunteerly. :no:

Awesome pictures...
so sad...

OMG!!!!:wild::wild::wild::wild:

So lets see if we can figure out the set list we know:

Wanna be startin' somethin' (opening)
Dirty Diana
Dangerous
Smooth Criminal
Thriller
The Way You Make Me Feel

omg......i just felt another rip in my heart...why michael? why did he have to be taken :boohoo

i love you

My heart is sinking and burning looking at these... :(

Is that blue plasticy jacket Earth Song? looks like its some kind of rainproof thing so maybe rain was gonna fall or something

Arggggggggh, I just want to shout at him and tell him he was going to die in two days, and warn him!

wooooow

I'm speechless.

I have mixed feelings. It's so nice to look at these pictures. Michael looks amazing! His shape, his hair, the outfits, the stage, everything!!! He was ready to show "the best is yet to come"!!! He seemed happy and full of energy!

But, on the other hand, I'm so sad, that he couldn't show how great it would have been and that he still had it. :( It would have been the best show ever!

I just saw these pictures on CNN and the tears started flowing again... this is so fucking unfair... for him, for us... we all deserved this triumph!

that picture with the "THIS IS IT" behind him screams "can you feel it" at me for some reason

FAAAAAAAAAANSSSS IT'S NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
WHY MICHAEL...WHY THAT MAAAAAN??????
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif
emo-cry.gif

PLease keep the pictures coming , It could not end here :( I wanna see some footage .. I need this right now :(:(:(

but can we really blame this doctor now?
is he guilty?
jeez those pics are amazing. so sad

I really hope they release footage of the whole rehearsal run through. It would be so amazing to have that opportunity to see what MJ had in store for his fans and the world. Those pictures show he was so ready to be back on stage.

This could have been the best show ever. :cry:

I can't be anything but so uplifted to see these... not a day over 35 baby, not a day. :) :heart:

How could he have died like that?... that man did NOT look sick, HE DID NOT!!!

I just saw these pictures on CNN and the tears started flowing again... this is so fucking unfair... for him, for us... we all deserved this triumph!

So true. We so deserved this, us and Michael. I can't see the sense in taking him now. :no:

No, this is absolutely great. No more he wasn't able or ready to do this.

Is he wearing a dark red shirt for smooth criminal?

Back