NEW PRODUCT - Thriller25 Japanese Single Collection - out March 2008 [threads merged]

Re: MJ JAPAN ONLY _ Thriller Box set

Already posted a week ago in Thriller25 forum.^_^

I'm merging the threads.

Thanks.

^^ How did you pre-order some copies when the whole thing is in Japanese?

They refer to it as being like Visionary... but does this mean that when you order it, you only get the box and one CD and then have to collect the rest of the CDs over several weeks? Or do all of the CDs come in the box already?

Last edited:
0. Singles' Track Listing
1. CD1
2. The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney)
3. Can't Get Outta The Rain *First to Japanese CD
4. CD2
5. Billie Jean
6. It's The Falling In Love
7. CD3
8. Beat It
9. Get On The Floor
10. CD4
11. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
12. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Instrumental) *First to Japanese CD
13. CD5
14. Human Nature
15. Baby Be Mine
16. CD6
17. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
18. Working Day And Night (unreleased instrumental version) *First to Japanese CD
19. CD7
20. Thriller
21. Things I Do For You (Live) / by The Jacksons

www.cdjapan.co.jp

Working Day And Night is not a remix it's a instrumental version :eek: :D

actually no. they've done that in the past. I've shopped on CDJapan in the past to buy anime and Jpop

Yep that's right. Ive the collection ready to be shipped when due even with the out of print sign up. Cant wait.

Re: NEW PRODUCT? Thriller25 Japanese Single Collection (out March 2008)

can anyone understand what the japan texting in the first link means???

I dont understand it :( that means im wont be able to buy them :( :( :( :(
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2691134

This should bring up the link in English..also, you CAN order from HMV Japan, CD Japan (highly recommended) cdjapan.co.jp, and I think even Tower Japan for these releases.

Yep that's right. Ive the collection ready to be shipped when due even with the out of print sign up. Cant wait.

yes because you probably ordered it when it was up for pre-order. i have been buying on this website for 4 years, i know how they work. you have to act fast when their items are up for pre-order. email them. they reply in english.

Last edited:
this box set is well worth getting.. if all goes well and they use the correct 45 mixes.. then we will be getting a whole bunch of material issued on CD for the first time.

the correct WBSS 45 mix and it's instrumental has never been on CD before

the correct HN 45 mix [with different instrumentation on the bridge] has only ever been
on one other CD before.. a Japanese snap pack CD3 from 1989

CGOTR has only been available on the Thriller ringle.. [Billie Jean ringle hasn't been issued yet :(]

and WD&N.. well i'm puzzled by this.. it seems like this is not the correct B-side for some reason.. the correct b-side was the Live version from Jacksons Live

i not sure where this Instrumental comes from at all

I'm thinking about buying this but i dunno yet cause on CDJapan it says "Out of Print"

are you moving to Japan ?? wow.. have you been before. are you moving for business reasons ?? you will really love it.. it's the most amazing place on Earth.. it's so different from the west.. feels like another planet. it's clean everywhere, safe everywhere, and the people are incredibly polite and humble.. i have been so many times. i love it.

Last edited:
yes because you probably ordered it when it was up for pre-order. i have been buying on this website for 4 years, i know how they work. you have to act fast when their items are up for pre-order. email them. they reply in english.

You may be right but my experience is different. Ive ordered when out of print and had it excepted and ready to mail out when available. But who cares Im happy and Im looking forward to the postman delivering it late March/Early May. They are a good company to deal with and fast on delivery too. We'll both be happy when it arrives. Working Day And Night Instrumetal intriguing dont you think?

Last edited:
080306mjzy4.jpg

:D:D

i really hope we get the correct 45 mixes

the Carpenters one is just fantastic.. even Richard was impressed!

Last edited:
Back