NEW PRODUCT - Thriller25 Japanese Single Collection - out March 2008 [threads merged]

Thanks for posting the pictures mkgenie now I know what I will get in the mail soon^_^..can't wait this looks really beautiful!:wub:

i got mine from eil.com there is one copy left be quick 49.99 plus postage

mine is coming tomorrow i can't wait does anyone know if working day and night will be a new mix or instrumental i'm only asking those who have it

So is Working Day & Night an Instrumental or a remix guys?

WBSS IS instrumental but its unclear if WDAN is Instrumental or remix. Either way I want just that track somehow.

WBSS IS instrumental but its unclear if WDAN is Instrumental or remix. Either way I want just that track somehow.

Workin' Day And Night is just the same Live Performance which is also on the 1981 Jacksons live album "THE JACKSONS LIVE"

there's NEITHER a brandnew 2008 remix NOR an instrumental

the info by SonyBMG was INCORRECT ;)

Workin' Day And Night is just the same Live Performance which is also on the 1981 Jacksons live album "THE JACKSONS LIVE"

there's NEITHER a brandnew 2008 remix NOR an instrumental

the info by SonyBMG was INCORRECT ;)

Thanx for the info Korgnex. I was gonna buy this set just for WDAN. Lucky I didnt though!

There's some on ebay Australia, for the same price you'd get direct from Japan. I should be getting mine tomorrow! :woohoo:

the quality of wdan is remastered tho

the track has been digitally remastered in 2001 for OFF THE WALL - SPECIAL EDITION

it's exactly the same perfect sound quality ;)

Last edited:
But its the first time WBSS (Instrumental) has been remastered though right?

working day and night isnt live on off the wall so its the first time i know of this live version beng remastered - it sounds perfect its on my ipod now

Woah! I bought mine from HMV Japan website on Thursday 17th and it arrived today (Monday 21st)!!!! I am so impressed with the speed of delivery especially since it's coming from Japan! And it's really pretty and the price in pounds from that website is only roughly 30 so that's pretty awesome.

i got mine today ... from Japan ... and it is PERFECT!
high quality and perfect sound quality !!! I`m verry happy !

Re: NEW PRODUCT? Thriller25 Japanese Single Collection (out March 2008)

first time on CD for Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' Instrumental..

2008 just gets better and better!

and what's that new mix of "Working" ?

Wanna be startin somethin instrumental first came out on the michael jackson instrumental mix cd along with man in the mirror and others around 15 years ago

Back