NEW PRODUCT - Thriller25 Japanese Single Collection - out March 2008 [threads merged]

0. Singles' Track Listing
1. CD1
2. The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney)
3. Can't Get Outta The Rain *First to Japanese CD
4. CD2
5. Billie Jean
6. It's The Falling In Love
7. CD3
8. Beat It
9. Get On The Floor
10. CD4
11. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
12. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Instrumental) *First to Japanese CD
13. CD5
14. Human Nature
15. Baby Be Mine
16. CD6
17. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
18. Working Day And Night (unreleased instrumental version) *First to Japanese CD
19. CD7
20. Thriller
21. Things I Do For You (Live) / by The Jacksons

www.cdjapan.co.jp

Working Day And Night is not a remix it's a instrumental version :eek: :D

Hmmm...I don't see "Lady In My Life". What's that about?

Japan is the best. In my opinion they really disorve this!! I love them !

cdjapan have shipped out the first batch of orders TODAY!

can't wait!!!!!!!

expect an update in a two or three days..

Last edited:
had a email from cdjapan on friday to say my box set had been shipped. :punk: cant wait

I couldn't order mine from CDJapan. They were out of print there, so I got mine from HMV.

:woohoo:singles box set has just arrived this morning

Last edited:
i got mine today.. but i'm well pissed off. the singles are kinda cute and all. but i have serious mix issues. i wanted the correct 45 single mixes and these are not. we were supposed to get them on number ones.. then essential.. and now this.. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

i think was the last chance and now it's gone.

i suppose some of you don't even know, care or have indeed noticed but the actual vinyl singles had certain edits and certain special things about them but they still have not appeared on a CD compilation.. EVER... Human Nature was on a very rare 1988 japan 3" CD snap pack .. Thriller is only on the dual disc and the deleted RINGLE. Beat It only appears on one cd.. but the true Wanna Be Startin Somethin has NEVER appeared on a CD yet. why is this box set not perfect.. why couldn't the Japanese issue them correctly. they put out a Carpenters box set.. and they did that perfectly.

i'm so pissed off right now i want to throw the wretched thing against a wall.

if the Japanese can't issue them right then there is no hope.

i'm seriously thinking of sending mine back.. and emailing Sony we AGAIN have incorrect mix issues.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Last edited:
If you're unhappy, sell it to a fan who needs one rather than complain about it. You're taking something that a lot of us think is awesome for granted. Be happy you could at least afford it. Thanks.

what's wrong with wanting the correct single mixes ?? aren't these supposed to be mini replica's of the singles. they are not. soundwise. Sony do it to us time and time again.

They wanted them to LOOK like the originals, they said nothing about the sound. If they did, than that is my mistake, but I don't believe they did. There's nothing wrong about wanting the correct sound, but don't go around bashing the product because of Sony's stupidity. Their mistakes are nothing new. Seriously, if you don't want it, list it for a fan who wants it.

T25 Japan Singles Collection

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

p.aspx

from mjjcn.com

Re: T25 Japan Singles Collection

I'd love to have this collecting wise. But I dunno where to get it. Could someone provde me a link where it's NOT sold out please?

Back