"No, no...Black people got big butts!"

wow u guys are so lucky to have meet him! these stories are amazing even though they are kind confusing haha. the "bashir" you guys are talking about isnt actually the bashir is it?

HELLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOO! :rollin: Its one of Mike's body guards! Ugh that Bashir, ugh, there are no words for that thing! :lol:

Sorry there confusing! =(

haha ok good you said "bashir was my DAWG" i was like uuhhh WTF o_O haha. I keep reading your guys stories over and over haha they are so comforting to read im younger so I never got the chance to do things like go to all the fan events I wish i did though, Michael was so special.

man fan events were a mess. lawd chile, lisa dawn! that's all i got to say.

omg tracy...lol @joe's ass...where'd she get all them white kids from?

ahhhhhh the stupid cop from lompoc/buellton! what's b etween ur legs? omg wtf? it was a rockstar, i was about ot pass out

and mj's uncle and aunt. haha taking us thru the house, so damn proud. man, they're crushed right now

rijo's sleepy self w/ that gorgeous long damn hair and monie's bright red hair dye 'situation' i was rollin'. ginoz i had to get some for my flpj, i gave her mine. but girl, next time we go to katherine's we gotta go to numero uno's!

just dumb stuff that meant nothing then but means the world now. lol remember the bbq at the flagpost and me trying to skateboard? cdfu, everyone was so damn happy.

us almost fighting at denny's and memco and u pullin my ass back into the car. i was fittin to hit knock that girl out. and lee's ass getting testy and took off his jacket like he was gonna flex?! girl, we ain't neva seen him that mad

it just sucks we didn't appreciate it as much as we should've.

orange julius' w/ the cookie cookery.

running w/ our sbarro's when the verdict was announced

seeing mez and susuan hauling ass in the mall when verdict was announced

me smoking a pack before shiitty and co. came and arus trying to put them all out. lol

us all crying and me cussing out themedia during an interview after the verdict

omg and th ebest one?! telling off jon norris ON camera about his little sexploits w/ underaged boys and how that's y he has to be chaparoned at mtv's spring break now cuz mtv paid them all off. oh snaaaaaaaaaaaap

dancing w/ the bum at mavericks and then me messing it all up by putting on hanson's mmmmmbop! lol it was a mess.

i miss u shiitty

and u know she gon' be justlike her damn mama...cuz z already goofy like me!

I'm a black girl and I guess I'm the exception then, my butt is small :(

oh ok so remember when....we got stuck at the ranch and they offered to let us stay? lol

remember when...... everywhere we went in vegas, they kept telling us our boi just left? ugh

remember when....pretty ricky! lol ll and akon? omg

remember when.....my leg got heavy but i still made it to court the next day?

or when i fell asleep in court and when i awoke, kerry, chris tucker, and everyone else was lik e'wtf?' lol snorting oopsie

remember when i had too much benadryl and fell asleep at nvr? how embarassing

or when we got kicked out from evil's house and slept in the car cuz it was too late to wake anyone at nvr the damn media lol dude shone his light in our car. ugh

haha aphrodite...that's all ima say

what about gas pump?

or mj at that damn gas station?

mj hanging out the window when really, it's yo mama we want...move, damn.

jan giving rash the side eye like 'no she diiii'iiiiint' lol

grace promising a trip to africa

oreo and his girls....damn and y'all calling him oreo and he even looked. omg

haha karen fake and u being hellaloud about it. haha we tried taking a pic w/ her but she broke the damn camera.

and the best thing ever....when i did gifts for miss k and the kids and shiiitty and rashy felt the need to approve them. then she got all butthurt cuz my shit was the bomb! haha

I KNOW UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

the rash being ...grace? who?
haha u went into the ranch for waterballoon fights- how did u get invited in, what did you/he say??
would he elt u play with the kids too?

NEVERLAND.
Bahrain.
'Why the sad eyes, bucket?'
Phone calls.
Buckets.
'MotherLOVER!'
Back seat driving.

Not so good memories.

Tears.
Some of the phonecalls.
getting spat on by a llama.

Last edited:
omg a llama spit on u too?! shiiiiiiiit i hate those things. their spit is like slime w/ black and brown specks. wtf?

haha no the rash wasn'tgrace....ugh

Dude, I was 9 years old, and the fucka got it my hair, so they threw me in the pool, fully clothed. I was not a happy bucket.

oh yeh and... 'what are doing with that bucket, bucket?.... naaaaaooohhhh!!!!'
And man those boys can BURP.

And listening him get excited about coming to London (i hadnt seen him for a long time)
'can i come see youre place bucket?'
'I dont think youre entourage will fit in my studio apartment Mike'
'what are you talking about?'
'My entire flat is the size of your doo doo hut'
*insane laughter*

Bahrain: 'youll have to cover up out here' 'only if you promise not to wear PJs'

oh our three stooges pajamas that we almost died in. damn greyhound

and how we were so lazy that by the near end of the trial, we just stopped getting dressed and went in our pj's! lol katherine's rolling eyes at us. cdfu!

but the waterfights were the best. even w/ my appliances on. lol i won!

from gino's to the laughter from antonio's, tom's gas HAHA AND mj's special gas station. omg can we fill up? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? cdfu

our ride home back from the birthday. the songs, the oldies we sang and cried to.

i'll miss him forever

i'll miss him forever

Honey, we'll all miss him. I miss that damn smile that used to creep in when he was pretending to be pissed that you got him with a bucket! My later memories arent that great. Bahrain wasnt a fun time. I barely got to see him and when he was he wasnt all that perky. That was the last time i saw him. The last time i spoke to him was 2 months before he died on the phone, and I WISH I had appreciated it more at the time. But he knew we loved him,and we know he loved us.

How did you end up meeting him?

I won a competition in Smash hits magazine in 96 haha. I was 9 years old and I wasnt a very happy kid...there were loads of kids there and i was a bit of loner and climbed up a tree from everyone, and he found me 'Why the sad eyes bucket?' (i had a tshirt with a bucket on it). I told him i didnt want to play with the other kids cus they talked funny (im english), but he chased me out the tree and made sure i played :) then when it was time for everyone to go he made sure he had my phone number so that he could make sure i was always playing and not hiding up trees...and the rest is history :) :)

haha where didn't we stay?

colonial, best value, buckboard, santa maria in (for a nite) some places in solvang, king fredericks i think,

solvang was so awesome. they gave deals to the fans. they really loved mj in those communities.

im wondering, did we ever meet? im looking at ur avvy but i can't tell, cuz it's a side view.

Wow, that's nice. Are you still in touch with the family? I can't imagine how hard this is for them & you guys since you knew him
u know, i don't think it's harder for us cuz we knew him and the family personally.

everyone felt like they lost someone they loved, regardless if they met him or not. their loss is still monumental. i would hate to think we're suffering more than u just b/c we were blessed w/ the honour of being their friends.

every fan who ever loved his music, his dance, his short films, just him in general lost something on june 25th.

if u liked his music, u were a friend. if u loved him, u were family. if u grew up w/ him, u were like his child. so we all lost something.

and yea, it just makes u appreciate people so much more.

my waun and portia, hell, even rashy cuz we went thru a lot together.

i was gorilla....in da zoo. we all had code names! lol i got him a gorilla....hell, what were u, waun? i forgot.

I didnt really have much contact with the family but I met them a few times. I also didnt have much contact with Michael since 2006, just the odd phone call, so I lost touch with alot of people assosiated with the both of us. It wasnt until the phone call at the beginning of the year that we built some bridges. It wasnt anything to do with him, I went through a real tough time in 2008 until early this year and cut myself off from everyone as well as michael.

i loved Katherine and met her a few times, but i was probably just another kid to her haha. Shes a wonderful woman, they are a wonderful family and fans such respect them more.

I used to look at Elvis fans & wonder why they were so emotional, but now I truly truly understand. I grew up with his music since 68. It was my first concert in 72. Only group my mother would let me listen to. Some days are really hard

Back