"No, no...Black people got big butts!"

if u liked his music, u were a friend. if u loved him, u were family. if u grew up w/ him, u were like his child. so we all lost something.

Hell, youre totally right there. Michael Loved his fans just like he loved his friends and family. No person in the world got less love than the other from that man. People always say 'Michael loved his fans' but DAMN...HE LOVED HIS FANS.

I dont know maybe! I wasnt there until the last day of the trial? maybe then? The only times i was in america were a few days after he got arrested and the days after the trial. When he got arrested was horrible. I moved house and I saw it on the TV and i couldnt get through to him for two days, I just sat in my flat DISTRAUGHT. He called a few days later in and He was in bits. I jumped on a plane but i was on 16 so I had no clue what i was doing. I got to see him for a day but then i had to go home.

I wasnt around for long after the trial, I had blonde hair back then, english girl with tattoos? I didnt really talk to anyone much and I dont remember a great deal of other people being there to be honest?

haha i remember the first time i met miss katherine. i was so awestruck, true beauty was that woman! man she was just radiant. i was so much at a loss for words that i forgot her name. i calledher michael jackson's mommy! lol and then she was like 'isn't ur name katie?" like um....we got the same name, special!

it was so embarassing but she held onto my hand and was like rubbing it the whole time we spoke. when i had to go, she gave me a hug and looked sad. the next day we saw her and she forced me to take a pic w/her. it was just like woooow. lol

lemme see if i can find it.

KINKYANDKATHERINE.jpg

and here's the mystery jacket given to the family members for the history tour

6f_1.jpg

it's hot as hell here but i love it.

we're all family and forever connected thru our love of michael and it's our duty to carry on his legacy and honour him in death just as we loved and supported him in life.

im truly blessed to call u all my friends.

Oh girl that picture is so beautiful! I dont recognise you but we must have crossed paths at some point.

im truly blessed to call u all my friends.

Michael succeeded on so many levels in bringing people together, the world were so lucky to have such a gift. Ill always be grateful for my time with him x

me too. hmmmmmmmm

ahhhh remember when?????

the jetty when i downed those oysters and errryyyyybody damn near puked

the jean jumpsuit?

blankito's lil ponytail and his big ol applehead. omg he really did grow into it, just like prince! Lol

prolly the funniest thing and most sad was the lady who had themarrionette puppet.

we were eating sunflower seeds and spitting them on the ground...hello, we was trying to plant sunflowers. ugh back off. so this lady comes up to me and starts screaming that im desecratingthe man's property. so we told her it was our ranch and she needed to step off and step on.

then someone drove out the ranch, saw us, and pulled over. so we went into his car and were chatting for 20 mins. after the chat, the marrionette lady came over, put her arm over my shoulder, and wanted to talk to me cuz i was her new buddy.

like seriously, ima get ur creepy self into the ranch? so upset to see how people wanted to use others cuz they thought they could get to mike.

for all thelove and joy he brought and peace he preached, he never got any back. so many opportunists everywhere u looked.

from them harping on fans or trying to get close to mj's friends, it was sick and sad. so im glad he's at peace. now it's our turn to try to make sense of this and know that we'll always have him. u're only dead once ur forgotten and so w/ that notion, mj will never die.

a quote on the screen before the memorial started said "I'M ALIVE AND I'M HERE FOREVER" with a pic from the bad tour. so it's true. he's alive w/in all of us and he's here so long as there's air in our lungs and love in our hearts

Last edited:
for all thelove and joy he brought and peace he preached, he never got any back. so many opportunists everywhere u looked.

from them harping on fans or trying to get close to mj's friends, it was sick and sad. so im glad he's at peace. now it's our turn to try to make sense of this and know that we'll always have him. u're only dead once ur forgotten and so w/ that notion, mj will never die.

a quote on the screen before the memorial started said "I'M ALIVE AND I'M HERE FOREVER" with a pic from the bad tour. so it's true. he's alive w/in all of us and he's here so long as there's air in our lungs and love in our hearts

I never really got it that much, firstly because i was pretty quiet about knowing him. I respected his privacy and as I got older he warned me that it would make my life hell. some of the people close to me now still dont know...mostly because theyre MY memories and theyre precious to me and since he passed I dont want any questions or have to relive them constantly.
But i did see alot of other people being oppurtunists. it used to disgust me which is why i tried to distance myself from alot of the people around him. I saw it the most in Bahrain.

Wow, that's nice. Are you still in touch with the family? I can't imagine how hard this is for them & you guys since you knew him

The hardest thing is that 6 months ago michael did something very important for me without even knowing it - youll know what im talking about if youve seen any of my other posts. I never got the chance to say thankyou. I always put it off because I thought id see him again soon, but obviously i didnt. Its also hard that I shut him out during a hard time in my life, Ill never forgive myself for that. I am eternally grateful that i got to speak to him the last few months and reconnect with him, because if i hadnt, lord knows how i would feel now.

But SoSo Deaf is right, it is no harder for us than it is every single person who loved him. Thats why I havent really made a big deal about spending time with him on this forum. Im no more special than anyone else on this forum just because I spent time with him. He might not have known exactly who you were, but he sure as hell loved every bone in your body.

Michael was special to so many people, and ill stress again that Michael saw everyone as equal and loved them all the same, maybe in different ways but there wasnt a single person in this world that didnt have a place in his heart, whether he had met them or not. I remember having a conversation with him early in the year about fans. I had asked him if he ever felt trapped by his fans, and he said something along the lines of 'Sometimes I do, but i know im blessed. So many artists say they love their fans, but i really really love mine. I appreciate love so much, theres not enough of it in this world'

Last edited:
we didn't make it a big deal or an issue but people start to notice when ur walking and a family member comesup to u or an employee lets u do something other fans can't do. so it got around pretty fast.

but it sucks to see those who wanna prey on others,use them just to get to someone else, andthat was a big reality of his world

awww...i wanna know. lemme see if i can do a post search during my break.

thanks girly :) I didnt mean to imply you made a big deal out of it haha! I was just pretty quiet about the whole thing myself. I saw so many people running around bragging because theyd spoken to michael once or he popped his head out of the car to say hi outside the gates, so they 'knew him' and all this shit, it used to piss me off.

I know that being on this forum with you all has helped me soooo much. I don't k ow how I wouldve gotten thru without you. Others don't understand why it hurts. So thank you very much.

im glad and im glad i have u guys to vent to and to reminisce w/ cuz truly, thebest way to continue his legacy is thru the wonderful memories we had

I won a competition in Smash hits magazine in 96 haha. I was 9 years old and I wasnt a very happy kid...there were loads of kids there and i was a bit of loner and climbed up a tree from everyone, and he found me 'Why the sad eyes bucket?' (i had a tshirt with a bucket on it). I told him i didnt want to play with the other kids cus they talked funny (im english), but he chased me out the tree and made sure i played :) then when it was time for everyone to go he made sure he had my phone number so that he could make sure i was always playing and not hiding up trees...and the rest is history :) :)

Oh god, he was such a good person. That got me all teary eyed! x

Oh god, he was such a good person. That got me all teary eyed! x

I know honey, thats why i get so angry when allegations are brought up... i SAW what he did for kids, hell i WAS one of those kids. I was a really really unhappy child...I was an unhappy teenager...and i was/am an unhappy adult. But he GAVE me happiness, out of the goodness of his heart, and if it wasnt for him I wouldnt be here. He was always there for me from the moment he found me up that tree. I wish people could see just what a difference he made to childrens lives. He deserves the worlds respect.

I know first hand that he wasnt perfect and he made mistakes, i was there for some of them... but he had a GOOD heart. He was a beautiful man, and despite the sorrow in his heart brought on by malicious people, he kept fighting and he kept loving. He was beautiful, in every human way.

i've just read through most of your guys' stories, and i'm so amazed at all your experiences! I can't help but be a little envious, lol! I was too young during the trial to ever leave my own state or travel anywhere on my own.

Soso, you have some awesome memories to take with you for the rest of your life! Just...wow!

And many of you have had the actual chance of being in Neverland when times were good! Gosh, it's all like a great story to me! I love them, and i'm kind of clinging on to them since i've never experienced anything like that before.

Never experienced any group of fans together like MJ's. I've never even seen an MJ fan like myself anywhere i've been, let alone being with huge crowds of them. That must be such an energy booster full of good vibes!

I swear...one of these days when there is a big fan party or something, i'm going to it and having a shitton of fun! I just want to feel the atmosphere of other people who know exactly how I feel about Mike. The true Mike. Not the kop, just Michael. I never got to meet him like that, and I would have loved it if I could have.

Thanks for your stories! You've done wonders to this girl who is alone with her thoughts on Michael.

I know honey, thats why i get so angry when allegations are brought up... i SAW what he did for kids, hell i WAS one of those kids. I was a really really unhappy child...I was an unhappy teenager...and i was/am an unhappy adult. But he GAVE me happiness, out of the goodness of his heart, and if it wasnt for him I wouldnt be here. He was always there for me from the moment he found me up that tree. I wish people could see just what a difference he made to childrens lives. He deserves the worlds respect.

I know first hand that he wasnt perfect and he made mistakes, i was there for some of them... but he had a GOOD heart. He was a beautiful man, and despite the sorrow in his heart brought on by malicious people, he kept fighting and he kept loving. He was beautiful, in every human way.

:wub:

HE does deserve the world's respect. I never met him sadly, and oh how I wish I could have, but it just wasn't to be. He still had a huge impact on my life. I can relate to the unhappiness. Michael's music was my savior on several occasions as a teenager. I've read your Stranger in Moscow story, and without giving too much away, I can relate. The man, has quite literally saved me on occasions too. He was an angel for so many people.

He is an idol to look up to, and he's inspired so many people. The man taught me to love, and so many others no doubt.

Anyway, before I take the thread completely off topic. So jealous of you guys being able to have these moments with him. The experiences sound truely awesome :D

It sounds like you guys had some good times with Michael and his family. You were so blessed to have been able to meet him and spend time with him. :) I love hearing your experiences.

I wanted to go to the trial. I wish I had not been too scared (I was new to SoCal and had no idea where to go or what to do...and I would've been alone) and tried harder to be there.

haha yea mj was a normal man.

mj AND marlon's ass.....hmmmmmmmm watch yo neck...marlon's ass "HUH?" HAHAHAHAHA

oh and ur en vogue song? neva gonna get in, neva gonna get in, lol no no no nonoooooooooooooo!

haha we were bad.

and yea, MANY MANY TIMES.

UGH THE LECTURE IN LAS SMAPEST...PUH-LEASE!

Thank you for this. I know you understand..:)

we ain't fittin to call a grown ass man doo doo! lol and mj hated women swearing. he swore and it was just funny...how random and likely would his fans even be composed enuf to say hello let alone calling him shitty?!

cdfu times ten. lol waun the time kerry was yelling for everyone to stop walking w/ the suv....mj had ur hand so u kept on walking. omg the fans were PISSED!

Thank you for this too..:)

Weeeee Michael, all those random ass songs we would make up and sing! All the fan events we attended. The water ballon fights at the ranch were the best! The pizza's Mike ordered everything he did was outta love. Mike was unlike anyone I have ever met. He always kept it 100, nothing about him was fake.

Even tho we didn't learn about "The Rash" until it had spread she was still apart of the whole thing! "So this who you hangin wit now?"

All the pizza from Gino's, when you got pulled over in Buellton cause you were speeding!

All these memories will forever play a major part in my life. I can't wait to tell Imani about all the fun we had and all the fun that is yet to come! Imani and Z are gunna be you and me! Just she won't be as mean...I hope.

Let me just say thank you to you tooo...:)

shooooot! i remembered something else!!!

phone call in february:

ME 'Mother LOVER mike. where you been?'
Mike 'Mother****?? you cant say that bucket!!'
Me 'Lover mike...LOVER'
Mike 'oh shoot.'

Phone call two weeks later (same call as the my flat being the size of his 'doodoo hut')

Mike 'Sing me a song bucket'
Me 'down the phone? no way smudge. you sing for me'
Mike ' but you got that pretty girl voice, why do you want ME to sing?'
Me: 'mike, youre the king of pop. besides, my songs are all sad.'
Mike 'shoot so I am. and your the sad eyed bucket'

obviously not word for word. but he knew how to make me SMILE.

Oh yeh, and running through a bunch of fans in ireland to get to the car... he wanted to stop, but those nutters were getting DANGEROUS so we had to pull him haha. I got elbowed in the face by some idiot with a sign that said 'King of hearts', and he took the sign off her and told her to me more careful. haha.

shooooot! i remembered something else!!!

phone call in february:

ME 'Mother LOVER mike. where you been?'
Mike 'Mother****?? you cant say that bucket!!'
Me 'Lover mike...LOVER'
Mike 'oh shoot.'

Phone call two weeks later (same call as the my flat being the size of his 'doodoo hut')

Mike 'Sing me a song bucket'
Me 'down the phone? no way smudge. you sing for me'
Mike ' but you got that pretty girl voice, why do you want ME to sing?'
Me: 'mike, youre the king of pop. besides, my songs are all sad.'
Mike 'shoot so I am. and your the sad eyed bucket'

obviously not word for word. but he knew how to make me SMILE.

Oh yeh, and running through a bunch of fans in ireland to get to the car... he wanted to stop, but those nutters were getting DANGEROUS so we had to pull him haha. I got elbowed in the face by some idiot with a sign that said 'King of hearts', and he took the sign off her and told her to me more careful. haha.

LMAO....I am sorry I didnt mean to leave you out......Thank you also..:)

i've just read through most of your guys' stories, and i'm so amazed at all your experiences! I can't help but be a little envious, lol! I was too young during the trial to ever leave my own state or travel anywhere on my own.

Soso, you have some awesome memories to take with you for the rest of your life! Just...wow!

And many of you have had the actual chance of being in Neverland when times were good! Gosh, it's all like a great story to me! I love them, and i'm kind of clinging on to them since i've never experienced anything like that before.

Never experienced any group of fans together like MJ's. I've never even seen an MJ fan like myself anywhere i've been, let alone being with huge crowds of them. That must be such an energy booster full of good vibes!

I swear...one of these days when there is a big fan party or something, i'm going to it and having a shitton of fun! I just want to feel the atmosphere of other people who know exactly how I feel about Mike. The true Mike. Not the kop, just Michael. I never got to meet him like that, and I would have loved it if I could have.

Thanks for your stories! You've done wonders to this girl who is alone with her thoughts on Michael.

Same here...I just want to experience the atmosphere of ppl. who LOVE Mike as I do.

I wish i could've met him but i'm glad i didn't. one because I'd have acted like a moron...lol

and two, because i would feel worse than i am already feeling after June25th. It would've been so much harder to deal with, after knowing a person personally, i don't know how I'd have handled it.

for all of you who met Michael, you must be brave cuz i wouldn't have been sane after the news.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Love,
Romi

Fuck, this thread has started to make me feel sad. He was beautiful you know? like, truely. All this shit about him having a screwed up face...no way. I remember when i saw him in Bahrain, Obviously i was like 20 then, and i remember thinking 'Damn, i never noticed how gorgeous this man is' not even in like a sexual way (although as i got older I did have the odd thought - sorry mike haha).

strangely rough hands. Man hands haha. like hed been on a building site for 20 years. But he gave the BEST hugs. especially if you were feeling sad cus hed give yer ribs a tickle to stop ya sulking!!

Hi dannillee i love your stories they are amazing i love michael so much and wish i could have been lucky enough to meet him. You said you got some phone calls that werent so good. was he ok? i dont need details because thats private between you and him but I really hope he was ok?

He wasnt always hun but thats understandable you know? I dont need to tell you he had some real tough times but he always got through them. Thats why we all got to remember to hang in tight, we're all in pain right now but mike would have wanted us all to pull together and fight the good fight. He was a STRONG man.

i know he was thank you :) and I hope he drew strength from his fans and knew we loved him more than he could ever know. He did so much for so many people I love him so much. He truly is amazing.

well i reckon theboard can be considered an atmosphere, right? people are so different when u meet them in public however, shannon's told me that i talk teh same way that i type so maybe im the oddball in that example.

fan parties are usually so fake. well i mean i don't think they'llbe that way now considering, but the ones ive always gone to, people act like ur best friend cuz they know they've been wonky to u on the net. it's eerie.

but i ohpe now fan parties will share the memory of mj

oh daniilee, he's happy. that's the only t hing i can take from this. times during the trial, he was so sad and tired and put on such a brave face for the fans....

they gave him the strength every morning to fight those lies and then at teh ranch, before going in, gave him the strength to leave the bullshit outside those gates and be a father to his children. so for that, he was greatful. but just tired

it was always him. never anyone else, always michael jackson. but he's got his angel wings now.

the world seems a whole lot dimmer but we all know paradise has just gotten loads brighter. it's what he deserved. he wasn't made for this world. we all knew that. his heart, his voice, his dance, everything made him stand out. we were to have him only but a short time and in that short time he made waves like no one else. like no other entity.

and let that be his legacy. he was theman who told everyone to change the world, heal the world, and start with urself.

Oh girl he put on a brave face! even with me I could here it in his voice, and when i went to see him after he got arrested, damn those poor poor eyes. Theyll forever burn into my soul. and those words 'They want to kill me. What did I do?' Fuck, Im in tears just thinking of it.

But you know he had some real good times too so we shouldnt dwell on those bad times. Those kids made him so so happy. They were the world to him.

Can I please also ask this... I have seen a thread in the investigative unit asking people close to michael to give their account on his last few months. Obviously i spoke to him during this time and know some things, but i dont feel its appropriate to reply to that thread, if someone close to michael or official asks me questions, then sure ill give my view, but not like this. Youre a mod girl,so its up to you... but i really think our words can be twisted and turned and speaking to unofficial investigators of his passing may end in tears. just a thought, i understand if you dont agree with me.

I would also like to say thankyou for this thread. until today I have mentioned some personal things and 'suggested' I knew him, but never outright came out with it. Posting and sharing on this thread today has been painful, but theraputic and soothing for me. thankyou.

well it was ma gurl waunino who started it but im glad u participated in it

those fans know their words have been plastered all over the internet. and at one point intercepted by the media and that's when the story came out aboutmj not wanting to do the shows and then teh la times counter article saying it was false.

so i haven't really posted any input, so to speak, about mj and what i know w/ that situation. and as far as i know, anyone w/ info has already spoken to authorities.

if the legit people want to know, they know how to contact us. u'd be amazed.

and im glad this thread has been as cathartic for u as it has for me!

well i reckon theboard can be considered an atmosphere, right? people are so different when u meet them in public however, shannon's told me that i talk teh same way that i type so maybe im the oddball in that example.

fan parties are usually so fake. well i mean i don't think they'llbe that way now considering, but the ones ive always gone to, people act like ur best friend cuz they know they've been wonky to u on the net. it's eerie.

but i ohpe now fan parties will share the memory of mj

oh daniilee, he's happy. that's the only t hing i can take from this. times during the trial, he was so sad and tired and put on such a brave face for the fans....

they gave him the strength every morning to fight those lies and then at teh ranch, before going in, gave him the strength to leave the bullshit outside those gates and be a father to his children. so for that, he was greatful. but just tired

it was always him. never anyone else, always michael jackson. but he's got his angel wings now.

the world seems a whole lot dimmer but we all know paradise has just gotten loads brighter. it's what he deserved. he wasn't made for this world. we all knew that. his heart, his voice, his dance, everything made him stand out. we were to have him only but a short time and in that short time he made waves like no one else. like no other entity.

and let that be his legacy. he was theman who told everyone to change the world, heal the world, and start with urself.

Thank you soooooooo much for this, I am in tears just to read this, is so beautifull. Thanks for shearing!!!

You are right, he was just too good for beeing here, I do miss him so much!
The paradise is brighter, and he is watching us right now! We have to lisent to what he teach us and just learn to live with it!
THANK YOU!!!

Oh girl he put on a brave face! even with me I could here it in his voice, and when i went to see him after he got arrested, damn those poor poor eyes. Theyll forever burn into my soul. and those words 'They want to kill me. What did I do?' Fuck, Im in tears just thinking of it.

But you know he had some real good times too so we shouldnt dwell on those bad times. Those kids made him so so happy. They were the world to him.

Can I please also ask this... I have seen a thread in the investigative unit asking people close to michael to give their account on his last few months. Obviously i spoke to him during this time and know some things, but i dont feel its appropriate to reply to that thread, if someone close to michael or official asks me questions, then sure ill give my view, but not like this. Youre a mod girl,so its up to you... but i really think our words can be twisted and turned and speaking to unofficial investigators of his passing may end in tears. just a thought, i understand if you dont agree with me.

I would also like to say thankyou for this thread. until today I have mentioned some personal things and 'suggested' I knew him, but never outright came out with it. Posting and sharing on this thread today has been painful, but theraputic and soothing for me. thankyou.

THANK YOU TOO DANNIILLE! Your stories are beautifull!!! He was a great men! you are very lucky to spend time with the most beautifull human on the planet.
:hug:
Thanks!!!

Back