002.jpg

107.jpg

106.jpg

190.jpg

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Re: older mike

I really like the older Michael too :wub:
But Michael looks always good to me :yes:
He really looked mighty fine around the trail time and after that too!

hotdauym.jpg

:heart:

Yes, I voted 'sexy'
everywhere you go girl get crazy about Michael's 'Bad' look,
But for me he was boyish back then, extremely attractive, but...kind of young
Older Mike has this dignity, royalty, I don't know, he was a gentleman,
and his clothes!!! OMG sooooo stylish and original! :ph34r:

his 'sexiness' became somehow more sophisticated for me
i adore his 'mature' look :wild:

Oh JAG am very emotional today but promised London i wouldnt break down any more, however that made me cry your soooooooooooo sweet and Michael god u sexy!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh hunny i'm sorry i didnt mean to make you cry :better: you can beat me later for it..

and i feel you i've been a mess since all the stuff has been getting posted the last few days.. :group:

Yes, I voted 'sexy'

Older Mike has this dignity, royalty, I don't know, he was a gentleman,
and his clothes!!! OMG sooooo stylish and original! :ph34r:

his 'sexiness' became somehow more sophisticated for me
i adore his 'mature' look :wild:
i agree :yes: you forgot to add 'experienced' to your list and also i agree on sophistication during the trial , he looked like a total woman's man

Well,I really like the way he looked in the past 3 years (he looked healthier to me,also),but between 2001 and 2005...not so much.The thing is the straight hair is not really doing any justice to Michael.He looks better with the curls,no matter if the hair is long or short.I think most people agree with this.Remember what happened months ago,with the "The curls are back thread" ? :D It was madness! :lol: But it's not all the straight-hair styles.For example,in Japan,in 2007 he looked amazing!!
capt.xits10403040944.japan_michael_jackson_xits104-779554.jpg

It's this kind of hair-do I don't like (curled upwards at the end):
main_photo_michael-jackson-.jpg

I voted "OK, but..." However, I think in many more recent photos Michal looked better than OK, as a matter of fact I've seen pics that blow my socks off. Like this...

2s7tedt.jpg

Whoa! This one I'd never seen before. It is gorgeous! :swoon: I saved it fast! LOL!

3-1.jpg

The above one is another favourite. :wub:

Great pics, thanks for all the postings! To answer the original question of the thread starter, yes yes yes yes yes! he looks every bit as Loverly as ever!!

He looked amazing, but ofcourse everyone has bad days. There was something so special and unique about him. I only wish I had met him!:(

Oh yes. :yes: I think he was handsom his whole life.
And for some reason, I found him to be incredibly sexy at the press conference back in March. Does anybody else feel that way? I have no idea what it was but when I watch it or see pictures from it, I'm like, "Damn, he's just so sexy!" There was something very sexy about him during that and I don't know what it was. lol.

He's gorgeous to me.

Super sexy

:heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
Back