Older Mike

what do u think of mike during and after 2005 trial

• Total voters
Re: older mike

Oh yes. :yes: I think he was handsom his whole life.
And for some reason, I found him to be incredibly sexy at the press conference back in March. Does anybody else feel that way? I have no idea what it was but when I watch it or see pictures from it, I'm like, "Damn, he's just so sexy!" There was something very sexy about him during that and I don't know what it was. lol.

He's gorgeous to me.

Oh good god yeah!!!! He looked amazing there like seriously wanted to jump on the stage and well erm i will stop there!!!!!!!!

Michael always looks perfect and healthy and i very love 2001 - 2009 his face and costume
where this video i can download ?

It hasn't been shown yet :) tomorrow they will show it then you can probably find it here on MJJC to download

how hot is he!!! hmmm hmm hmmmmmmmm!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::swoon:

This is a hard question.

I can't answer it.

Michael, like everyone, has a good picture day or a bad picture day.

Sorry - I just have no preference.

He was always beautiful. At the VMA's 2006 he looks so sexy!! Omg :dribble:

Whilst I do have a slight obsession with the Bad era :wub: He's always been beautiful & sexy! Always will be, not matter the era :)

He never stopped being stylish and handsome really.
When he brought back his curly hair earlier this year, he looked amazing:

003.jpg

004.jpg

Ugh, so stylish.

He looked really good during the trial I agree and afterwards when he went to Dubai. He looked so young and refreshed. The only problem I had with his look during the later years was his hairstyles lol. I really disliked the straight hair most of the time, but sometimes it worked.

What I really liked about MJ when he got older though is how mature and confident he seemed. He had a certain swagger that I just loved! Plus his voice got deeper and deeper! Very sexy. He was always charismatic and had an aura about him. Eventhrough all the changes in his appearence, he always had that smile and aura about him. I always thought he was beautiful.

It embarrasses me to carry on this way but the truth is, he put the 'smh' in smhexy! :giggle:

Like fine wine, only gets better with time...

He looked really good during the trial I agree and afterwards when he went to Dubai. He looked so young and refreshed. The only problem I had with his look during the later years was his hairstyles lol. I really disliked the straight hair most of the time, but sometimes it worked.

What I really liked about MJ when he got older though is how mature and confident he seemed. He had a certain swagger that I just loved! Plus his voice got deeper and deeper! Very sexy. He was always charismatic and had an aura about him. Eventhrough all the changes in his appearence, he always had that smile and aura about him. I always thought he was beautiful.

I agree! He had a new kind of aura than before and it was so sexy! I thought 07 was a particularly smokin year for MJ, he looked glowing! And 09 when the curls came back took to it another level! Just gorgeous, no other words. :wub:

I have to agree. For me didn't matter what era it was I always found MJ attractive. but I think in the past few years he was looking better than he had in awhile
I loved the outfits he was rocking, the hair was better, the make-up looked less which was always a good thing

he was soooo cute and adorable and lovely pre 2003. I want to just hug him and protect him. but I have a feeling that he became a lot more worldly, a bit more realistic and perhaps even cynical after the trial. his looks also changed accordingly. now THAT is the Michael who actually makes me a bit weak in the knees.

I voted "OK, but..." However, I think in many more recent photos Michal looked better than OK, as a matter of fact I've seen pics that blow my socks off. Like this...

The above one is another favourite. :wub:

I love his boots in that second pic :love:

THIS THREAD IS FOR ME!

i'm the biggest fan of older mike!
yes i like bad era, but older mike is my favorite!
older mike is the best!
very, very, very sexy!
and so beautiful!

i have never understood people when they said that he was unattractive...
i was like are you blind?
how can't you see he is so DAMN SEXY!
oh god i really can't understand these people!

OLDER MIKE IS THE BEST!

I find him hot at all ages!!! (except under 18 :unsure: )

THIS THREAD IS FOR ME!

i'm the biggest fan of older mike!
yes i like bad era, but older mike is my favorite!
older mike is the best!
very, very, very sexy!
and so beautiful!

i have never understood people when they said that he was unattractive...
i was like are you blind?
how can't you see he is so DAMN SEXY!
oh god i really can't understand these people!

OLDER MIKE IS THE BEST!

I agree, he was stunning. :wub:

I prefer his Thriller and Bad look but he did look hot during this era as well!

Yes, I voted 'sexy'
everywhere you go girl get crazy about Michael's 'Bad' look,
But for me he was boyish back then, extremely attractive, but...kind of young
Older Mike has this dignity, royalty, I don't know, he was a gentleman,
and his clothes!!! OMG sooooo stylish and original! :ph34r:

his 'sexiness' became somehow more sophisticated for me
i adore his 'mature' look :wild:

Daisy, this says it for me, too - except that it was during Dangerous that I found him really cute - very beautiful smile and very sexy stage persona, but yes, young for me. now this older Mike is a totally gorgeous man - just like you described him above.

i change my wallpaper every so often using the different eras, but this pic from 2007 has been here for a long time. :)

^ When he was "under oath" on CBS in 2005 I think.

Edit: It's here

Last edited:
Back