On Mj new album. Do you wanna hear the heal the world type songs and the angry songs?

I love heal the world type songs and yes I think Michael should include them in his new album :D

I like a mixture of songs. A Sexy Love Ballad that would make us gals swoon,ect,( Michael if I could make a cool suggestion,Please have a sexy rap to your Ballad,I mean talk to your lover. Heck Mike, You do it , talk to me,Show me what you're workin' with. LOL.). A Dance vibe, A song that make you think, A song that has some tidbit of his anger(Yall know what I mean) and a loving Extra track of thanks to all his fans that supported him through his trials and tribulations,through his anger and frustrations. And a song that doesn't make sense, like a play on words that is meaningless but it's fun to listen to. Like The Food Critic in the Disney Cartoon movie Ratatouille , Suprise Me.

Last edited:
I guess we all need love songs. Straight to the point, simple, and, of course, happy dance songs. Something like "Remember the time", "Rock with you", "She drives me wild".... It wouldn't hurt if he gave us something more introspective, like "Who is it" -- an amazing song often forgotten by many, as well as "Stranger in Moscow".

Back