Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

I remember reading Lisa's online post when Michael passed, titled "He Knew"...and it was so completely gut-wrenching. Even though their marriage didn't last long, she clearly loved him, and they remained as close as possible until his last days. One news source reported that when he was buried, she was the last one to leave the crypt. She just wanted to still be close with him.

After Lisa herself passed, my heart broke for her children. I know its only natural for most kids to outlive their parents, but it still sucks overall.
Together again hey

I remember reading Lisa's online post when Michael passed, titled "He Knew"...and it was so completely gut-wrenching. Even though their marriage didn't last long, she clearly loved him, and they remained as close as possible until his last days. One news source reported that when he was buried, she was the last one to leave the crypt. She just wanted to still be close with him.

After Lisa herself passed, my heart broke for her children. I know its only natural for most kids to outlive their parents, but it still sucks overall.
This actually made me tear up a bit

Lisa Marie in 1995

GLiY7uwWoAArpuP

“Lisa Marie never wanted to trade off her status and fame. It was like being born a princess — kind of an accident of birth. She always felt there was some unearned capital there.”

Glen Ballard

Back