Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

I remember reading Lisa's online post when Michael passed, titled "He Knew"...and it was so completely gut-wrenching. Even though their marriage didn't last long, she clearly loved him, and they remained as close as possible until his last days. One news source reported that when he was buried, she was the last one to leave the crypt. She just wanted to still be close with him.

After Lisa herself passed, my heart broke for her children. I know its only natural for most kids to outlive their parents, but it still sucks overall.
Together again hey

I remember reading Lisa's online post when Michael passed, titled "He Knew"...and it was so completely gut-wrenching. Even though their marriage didn't last long, she clearly loved him, and they remained as close as possible until his last days. One news source reported that when he was buried, she was the last one to leave the crypt. She just wanted to still be close with him.

After Lisa herself passed, my heart broke for her children. I know its only natural for most kids to outlive their parents, but it still sucks overall.
This actually made me tear up a bit

Lisa Marie in 1995

GLiY7uwWoAArpuP

“Lisa Marie never wanted to trade off her status and fame. It was like being born a princess — kind of an accident of birth. She always felt there was some unearned capital there.”

Glen Ballard

GLi__BgWcAAPQp5

February 19, 1994, Lisa Marie and Michael at the "Jackson Family Honors" television special in Las Vegas.

Priscilla is writing another memoir
Yeah, I saw that.

and shes gonna write bout lisa's marriage bout michael
Well, it's too soon to say exactly what she'll include but, yeah, seems pretty likely that she'll get into all of that. Lisa Marie's book is due out in October 2024 so Priscilla will have lots of time to react to anything that's in there and put her spin on it.

The online chat I saw pointed out that of Lisa's 4 husbands it was the last one that didn't treat Lisa very well. I don't know the details there, wasn't paying attention, but it does seem as if he was a bit of a 'b' word to Lisa when it all fell apart.

Personally, I don't pay attention to Priscilla but she does get a lot of media attention so it's probably going to get annoying.

Yeah, I saw that.

Well, it's too soon to say exactly what she'll include but, yeah, seems pretty likely that she'll get into all of that. Lisa Marie's book is due out in October 2024 so Priscilla will have lots of time to react to anything that's in there and put her spin on it.

The online chat I saw pointed out that of Lisa's 4 husbands it was the last one that didn't treat Lisa very well. I don't know the details there, wasn't paying attention, but it does seem as if he was a bit of a 'b' word to Lisa when it all fell apart.

Personally, I don't pay attention to Priscilla but she does get a lot of media attention so it's probably going to get annoying.
Yeh lisa's divorce from lockwood hot hit her hard finally

Yeah, I saw that.

Seen her on TV a while ago she said she believed michael only wanted to be connected to the presley name. She was talking to pierce Morgan, she also said other stuff and I remember thinking how disrespectful she was to her daughter, discussing things that I'm sure we're private especially after losing her daughter not long before, I've never had a great deal of time for her, think she's hypocritical she spent years living off the name presley

Back