Paris Broke My Heart.

that whole memorial made me cry . :( i cried during the whole thing. but when Paris spoke , this image of Michael looking down on her came to my mind and it made me burst my soul out. :( God bless them all . i really hope those kids remain together and with the family. they seem to love them dearly . :(:(

The memorial broke my heart, I tought it would feel better but it doesn't. Maybe tomorrow, I just have to smile even though my heart is aching..

Paris seems like the more outgoing one, Prince seems kinda shy like his dad.. MJ is proud I know he is walking around heaven telling everyone "yeah those are my babies, look at them, looking great, big and strong, my family will do a great job in continuing to raise them"

Michael raised his kids well. Paris Jackson, you are amazing. It saddens me that the first time the world heard you speak was on your daddys funeral.

When Paris lip started shaking and she started crying, I bursted in tears and started crying hysterically to the point where I swear my neighbours could have heard me cry so loud... I was heartbroken.. And I still am... I am never gonna forget this day..

Why do these things happen? I still cannot come to terms with this, why do things like this happen to good people? I cannot understand..

I noticed Blanket on the verge of breaking down as Paris was finishing her words...

And you could tell from the beginning Paris really wanted to do that.

Any family ANY family losing a brother/son/father prematurely is an incredibly sad event, but a family that has gone through tragedy after tragedy...and are still so loving and inspirational to the world...that's what got to me today. I love you Michael.

i wish michael had released a parenting guide cos when i have kids i want them to be like his
angels
just like their daddy

I think it was fitting that she was the last to speak about Michael (before the final prayer). Definitely a sign that Michael lives...and not only thru his music and earthly work. You could see so much of him in Paris. She wanted to speak which shows she's not afraid of a microphone or an audience full of strangers. She seemed quite at home on that stage...just like her dad. She moved everybody. Not a dry eye anywhere.

im so proud of those kids. they are truely amazing. if the media dont stop the persecutions of mj and them now they never will wonderful words by marlon aswell tell it like it is mj

such a greeeat tribute to Michael!
they take this memorial to a higher level-just to deliver ALL the Michael's messages to everyone
and at the end of the memorial sevice, everybody at every corner of the world prays together, for Michael, for his family, for the world and for ourselves
I feel full of love though I cry so bad

Thank you Michael and the Jackson Family

Oh and watching the kids sing We Are The World & Heal The World.

Whenever the family spoke I was crying. And when Marlon spoke it really got me. Then Paris spoke and my heart broke completley. I'm glad she showed that michael was more than just an entertainer. Above all he was a father, brother, uncle, son and cousin. God bless the Jackson family, my thoughts and prayers are with them.

When Paris was talking, I couldn't help notice that Blanket was crying in the background as well. The tears were just streaming down his face.

Throughout the memorial the kids looked strong. But we all know deep down how hurt they are, and Paris was very very strong. She is a remarkable young girl.

But I am left utterly heartbroken...

she did such a great job! I love Paris!
I didn't cry during the memorial, but when Paris spoke about her father, I totally broke down.

God bless her

Whenever the family spoke I was crying. And when Marlon spoke it really got me. Then Paris spoke and my heart broke completley. I'm glad she showed that michael was more than just an entertainer. Above all he was a father, brother, uncle, son and cousin. God bless the Jackson family, my thoughts and prayers are with them.
well said

Michael has raised the finest of children. Paris was so brave and strong. Michael is proud of her. Paris, Prince and Blanket will do fine and they have the love and support of their entire family. We will also be there for them, making sure they are all right...

Wonderful memorial, worthy of a King.

Michael was such a good father and you call tell just by watching his children. I hope that they can stay with their grandmother and aunts, uncles, cousins who love them and will continue to raise them with that same love.

yeas, and Steve Wonder too,dont you? George Michael song was awsome and I was crying all 3minuts because off this! My sister also and she never was of fan! It was amaizing feeling of this what happen!!! :(

Paris did an excellent job. I could tell how much Michael meant to her as a father. When she started crying, I broke down completely. Bless them all.

i was crying all through the memorial, but when Marlon started to speak.. and then I saw Paris preparing to speak... it was too much! She's the most beautiful girl in the world, and just seeing how strong she was and both of her brothers... but the things she said.. my heart broke in million little pieces..

She was so wonderful.
I was nearly fine throughout the memorial, tearing up here and there, but when Paris stepped up....
I realized she, Prince and Blanket will miss him more than any of us would.
He was their father. He was more than just an entertainer and person to them. And losing their father at such a young age....

Yes i saw blanket break down too at his sisters shaking voice. Poor boy at age 7, i think all this will eventually become fuzzy to him (i dont clearly remember being 7) at least Paris and Prince have these memories and this understanding for keeps. I feel for them. I feel for all kids who have lost their father.

when they took the casket out and they had the piercing man in the mirror music
that was really heartbreaking 2
i used to cry watching his old concerts singing man in the mirror heal the world human nature before
dont wat to even imagine what im gonna be like now

Back