Paris Broke My Heart.

yeah, they have now grandmother and I hope that she is able to keep it this heavy things!?

Truly emotional. I havent cried since 2 days after he died. I did then.....

On a different note. How good looking are those kids?? Prince chewing the gum! Just like his Daddy.

Paris is an amazing wonderful girl. Her words were not planed they just came straight from her heart! She can be proud of herself. I know her Daddy is very proud.
All the three children were an example of strength.

They looked comfortable and warm in the family that felt good and comforting for me.

I agree with this entire post! She's so strong and I like how she took care of little Blanket the entire time, making sure he was ok. :cry:

And when Jermaine was performing "Smile"..even though he flubbed on a few words, it was absolutely beautiful.

No words to say about how much Paris touched my heart. She showed so much strength and courage today. Michael really raised his children well. And they are his true legacy.

I was crying so much during the whole ceremony, but that part... that made me and my whole entire family burst into tears. We watched it on a Danish channel and even the guy on tv was crying!! That was so heartbreaking to watch. Oh God.. and now they're showing it over and over again on tv.

God bless the entire Jackson family. And especially Michaels beautiful children.

Excuse the pun, but Paris left me "Speechless". She was so brave. Well Done Paris!
Michaels Family, Friends, Fans and all those who loved him are in my prayers, Thanks Michael...I'll see you in Heaven one day!

I felt the same way when she spoke my mum whos not even that into MJ broke intro tears
i cried too..
it just made it so real that they really have lost a father and it hurts me so bad there not going to have him no more.

May God Bless them....

I felt the same way when she spoke my mum whos not even that into MJ broke intro tears
i cried too..
it just made it so real that they really have lost a father and it hurts me so bad there not going to have him no more.

May God Bless them....

my mother too

You must have a very strong heart Paris. God bless you, your brothers and your family .

Oh, little Paris, what a strong girl standing up for her father. I'm speechless. It breaks my heart. He's children are so beautiful. I hope Michael saw the memorial from somewhere above. It was an heart touching and beautiful celebration of his life. I miss him so much, but he'll live forever. It feels a little bit more real for me after this event, that he has passed away. OMG, I've cried so much.

those children were a credit their daddy, such an amazing memorial and they were brilliant. paris i feel laid to rest any rubbish ever written about MJ being a bad dad and all the other silly rumours............not bad for her forst ever words in public hey.....what a girl!!!!!!!

love u michael and allyour family i hope your happy and we all love you very much.

She was so damn brave!! You can see that they were asking her if she was sure beforehand and she was nodding.

I so agree with that post which says "you saw a little girl who lost her father"

I just forgot it was Michael Jackson at that moment, I just thought of a girl who has lost her dear, dear, dear father forever.

Did you see Blanket holding an MJ doll? At least I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Really brought it home to me. So so sad.

That poor little girl. She needs her Mummy at the moment.

Did you see Blanket holding an MJ doll? At least I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Really brought it home to me. So so sad.

yeah he held the MJ doll throughout the service. Michael in his white shirt and black pants. I suppose it's a way of keeping daddy close to you all the time.

I can't even say anything. I couldn't watch the memorial because I knew it would just break me ... just kill me...

but my mother said Paris had spoken and so I watched that part on Youtube....

oh dear...

it's so....

ugh!

i can't even think....

poor, poor, sweet, wonderful child.

I want to hug her so badly.

And prince was there to, he was trying to comfort her as well.

I just completely broke down when she turned to Janet suddenly and hugged her close.

It's....

ugh.....

if it's this hard for us...just imagine what the children must be feeling.

This is not happening. I HATE YOU GOD!

she reduced me to tears !
After that i couldnt stop crying for ages.

It was so brave of her, MJ would of been so proud.

My prayers are with the Jackson family.

Those 3 babies!!

I was wondering if they would be at the public memorial and if they could handle it; but they were strong. Paris brought it home with just those few heartfelt words. I was crying buckets of tears.

Those 3 children are a testament to Michael's parenting abilities. All of the ones who always questioned Michael's ability as a father got a HUGE awakening today.

I was so impressed by her courage and she completely broke my heart, too. But I was also impressed by her stoic demeanor throughout the memorial, the way she looked at all the speakers with such intense eyes, like she was capturing each and every word to treasure forever after. She's beautiful.

Prince, so angelic yet charismatic, kept his cool throughout, too. I was surprised they let him chew gum on camera like that but it made me happy because those sort of things make it easier for children - especially if the child is at that specific age. He showed few signs of emotion, but as my mum just said on the phone, it's just like watching royal children - they're trained from birth to be formal, to stay calm in difficult situations. It must have been incredibly tough on him, though.

Little Blanket was so beautiful with his big eyes and his gothic hair. Just like it made sense to see them in cardigans embroidered with the MJ crest a few months ago - even though it could have been weird - it made total sense to see him with that Michael Jackson doll. It was very meaningful, very charming... A father AND an icon.

I'm looking forward to following these amazing children's lives. Michael lives on.

Back