Paris Jackson cover story for Rolling Stone: "Paris Jackson: A Life After Neverland"

Re: Paris jackson interview with Rolling Stone.

I see what you're saying, but I don't think it's black and white like that. I don't think he swore in front of his kids (on purpose anyway), but they may have still heard him do it and sometimes even in front of them he may have blurted some words unintentionally (espesially considering all the ish he had to deal with). "Like a sailor" is probably an exaggeration but that's how the saying is, so I'm not gonna nit pick it. lol

Yeah I'm guessing she likely had moments like this and also stories she's heard about from other people now.

I would also imagine MJ was much more hardlined about other people swearing in front of his kids and ensuring his kids never swore in front of them, but was human and would curse himself in private in front of them sometimes.

I love how all three of the kids have had nothing but positive things to say about Michael because he was a great dad.
You know that there are vultures waiting for the kids to say even the slightest wrong thing about Michael so they can run with it.
The kids aren't giving them a damn thing to work with though.

I skimmed and mainly just read the things she said about Michael because the interview is rather verbose.:lol:

Wonder whats going to be talked about more.
The interview itself and the other things in it, or her saying that Michael was murdered.
Y'all know how conspiracy theorist are.:lol:

She's trending on twitter and a lot are supporting her article but most of it is the parental issue. As usual. A lot saying she isn't his etc...

This young girl comes out and shares deeply personal information about her experience with suicide and assualt and instead of support, the other is the focus. Unreal.

She's trending on twitter and a lot are supporting her article but most of it is the parental issue. As usual. A lot saying she isn't his etc...

This young girl comes out and shares deeply personal information about her experience with suicide and assualt and instead of support, the other is the focus. Unreal.

Some people just want to be assholes, I also see a lot of people saying that she is half black and his.
It's probably about a 50/50 split of people saying yay or nay.
Either way though, genetics are crazy and whether or not someone thinks she's his, it isn't outside of the realm of possibility that she could be.
Hell, I don't even think Joe has brown eyes if I can remember right, which means there's a possibility that he could have non-black genes that might have shown up in Paris.
Biracial people can look all sorts of different ways.
I know because I'm black, and there are many in my own family.

What I will say though is that it's not a good look at all to be dating a racist while vehemently asserting your blackness.
Can't defend her on that at all.
Being with the racist is the only real mistake she's made, and I hope it's only temporary.

Last edited:
Joe's mother is biracial and his father is mixed with black, white and Choctaw. Joe has green eyes.

She's already posted before that they've had DNA tests done and that they are his biological children.

Joe's mother is biracial and his father is mixed with black, white and Choctaw. Joe has green eyes.

I had no idea about Joe's heritage (also had no idea about the test).
Those genes really could be showing up in a Paris then (and possibly the other kids too).

Overall though, people need to build a damn bridge and get over this whole paternity debate.
It's so damn petty.

The whole biological argument is ****ing insulting in so many ways and it doesn't damn well matter, however if you can't see MJ in her when looking at her than you are blind.

Thats true. Prince seems to have come to some kind of peace with it, so to speak. I'm sure at times it must bother him but he doesn't let it get to him as much.

Paris, although sensitive, is more outspoken and speaks her mind which for the most part shows her spirit but perhaps she does need to think more about how she puts things as she gets jumped on so fast.

I wonder what else they may have said however that wasn't included in the article.

Last edited:

Overall a nice interview but I do not believe everything Paris says 100%. For example:

I am pretty sure he did not swear like a sailor - and especially not around kids. I don't think he never swore, but he was pretty big on not swearing around kids and not using bad words. I wonder if Paris is trying to justify her own swearing by a story like this. The same way as when she claimed MJ smoked.

I don't think Paris actually quoted Michael. IMO, she just expressed his attitude with her words.

Overall a nice interview but I do not believe everything Paris says 100%. For example:

I am pretty sure he did not swear like a sailor - and especially not around kids. I don't think he never swore, but he was pretty big on not swearing around kids and not using bad words. I wonder if Paris is trying to justify her own swearing by a story like this. The same way as when she claimed MJ smoked.

Meh.....I think the non-swearing, non-drinking MJ was in the earlier days. I have a feeling things changed as he grew older and especially after he was screwed over multiple times, by people. I wouldn't be surprised if he swore more after 2005, when the kids were older. I seem to recall that Lisa Marie said he swore and she expressed a wish that he had shown more of his "normal side" to the world. Paris doesn't have to justify her own way of talking by linking it to her father's, in my opinion.

I just want to say that I love this image so very much!!

Here are some thoughts I've had, while studying it.

Paris looks completely amazing.

Her belt resembles the Victory Tour wrap-around belt that Michael wore.

The light-up tiles = Billie Jean

The wall = Off the Wall

The halo, the gloves and the pink tule "tail" are awesome!

Michael's hands coming up from behind the wall, look as though they are from this:

1935_1655.jpg

That was a beautiful interview. Don't kill me guys, but I have to say. I really, Truely hope Michael is Paris biological father because if it ever came out that he isn't. That girl is going to have a full blown breakdown, God bless her.

Why wouldnt he. Because the media and others say he was infertile and hated his race.and was such a subhuman no one would want to have kids with him. such a shame when fans start doubting based on media brainwashing.

Ppl should look at mark jackson.doubt you would think hes releated to mj either.

Last edited:

Well LipstickAlley users will blow up after reading she considers herself black. Been there, done that.

OMG. IKR? It's so refreshing to come here and see a calm, civilised, respectful conversation that focuses on something else that Paris said, other than that she is Michael's biological daughter. There really are some hateful people over there, saying some of the most ridiculous and horrible things.

I do like Prince's approach to it because that is hard to attack and he basically shoots down anyone who wants to go on about paternity before they could even start.

"Does it matter? Does it affect your life in any way?" - perfect.

Unfortunately any other answer will only make people go crazy about this subject. People have no class these days.

IKR.
I love Prince's answer to that question.

When people bring that up his reaction and answer is pretty much just
nkauRRhiZwiqs.gif

and I love it.:lol:

Mikky Dee;4182331 said:
I just want to say that I love this image so very much!!

Here are some thoughts I've had, while studying it.

Paris looks completely amazing.

Her belt resembles the Victory Tour wrap-around belt that Michael wore.

The light-up tiles = Billie Jean

The wall = Off the Wall

The halo, the gloves and the pink tule "tail" are awesome!

Michael's hands coming up from behind the wall, look as though they are from this:

1935_1655.jpg

Yes ...

but she also seems "robotic" or "frozen" to the beholder. Frozen in her role as Michael Jackson´s daughter (like in a critical approach). On the other hand she looks very strong as well in that image (head lifted up a bit, eyes directed into the distance / the future). The halo is cool because it is totally ironic.

I could go on ... :lol:

But: What are those car seats (with hearts) about? lol

I liked the interview and thought it was touching, I love hearing the kids talk about Michael and the good (and sometimes sad..) memories they have of him. Sad to hear about the sexual assault too, she's gone through so much at such a young age..
I see a lot of people taking offensive to her saying she sees herself as black.. I hope it won't cause too much of a shit storm for her, also with some of the other things she said about Michael's death and all that. I saw a video of her being chased in the airport with paparazzi yelling "so what do you think about your dad's murder?" to the point where she cried and begged them to stop. They really went too far, poor girl.

But: What are those car seats (with hearts) about? lol

^the car seats & garbage cans reminded me of the panther dance and Michael trashing that car (and the graffiti they added to it later). maybe they're not even there for a reason but that's what it made me think of, lol :p

Good for Paris hopefully her career will be satisfying for her. i don't follow the kids much but it seems she is doing well.

You know I never gave this thought before but I wonder how much Shel Silverman influenced Michaels music.. For example could have 'A Light in the Attic' inspired 'someone in the dark'. The poem was written just a year before ET came out.. He obviously had fascination of some sort with the author, is also the person that wrong 'The Giving Tree'! hmmmmm.. I am not too familiar with the author (aside from popular mentioning's but I'm intrigued to dive in and see if I see weavings of Michael by influence.

I'm not a big fan of Paris but this is a good interview. Hope she lives a good and happy life unlike her father.

Beautiful girl.
But she needs to be protected, comes across as very vulnerable though.. I'd hate to see her being taken advantage of.

Why wouldnt he. Because the media and others say he was infertile and hated his race.and was such a subhuman no one would want to have kids with him. such a shame when fans start doubting based on media brainwashing.

Ppl should look at mark jackson.doubt you would think hes releated to mj either.

Sorry elusive but mj was not trustful about a lot of things. The way he bought those kids from Debbie did not help either. I mean the way he described how he snatched Paris when she was born before Debbie could even see her was disturbing to say the least. How he blatantly contradicted himself about Blanket's mother. Paris says she had asked him about her mother and he told her she had one and her name was Debbie. Who really believes her questions stopped there! I frankly don't. God knows what he told them about her. There must be reasons behind Prince's attitude toward his mother. We are happy that Blanket is away from the media but God knows what is going inside his head. He does not even know who his mother is!

Last edited:
Soundmind what you say has what to do with the the biology of the kids? It doesnt.the media pushed the agenda of them not being his for the reasons stated. why he took debbie up on her offer and used a surrogate for his third is irrelevent. .many people use surrogates. Mj was not perfect could he have said and done some things differently of course. Maybe he would have said the same maybe not. but unlike your post im not going to judge and be self rightious given as mj said himself the unique circumstances he faced.you can judge how he did things all u like but that is irrelevent to the way the media push their agenda so other than taking a swipe at mj i dont see the relevence of your post to what you quoted

Last edited:
Yeah. Funny how people think they know more than the kids .so quick to judge and blame mj for everything. It works both ways.the kids arent kids anymore and are free to make their own judgements and decide on their relationships as we have seen with the two. Im not gonna judge them on what they do regards debbie as shock horror they have more knowledge than a fan on a mess board

Last edited:
Sorry elusive but mj was not trustful about a lot of things. The way he bought those kids from Debbie did not help either. I mean the way he described how he snatched Paris when she was born before Debbie could even see her was disturbing to say the least. How he blatantly contradicted himself about Blanket's mother. Paris says she had asked him about her mother and he told her she had one and her name was Debbie. Who really believes her questions stopped there! I frankly don't. God knows what he told them about her. There must be reasons behind Prince's attitude toward his mother. We are happy that Blanket is away from the media but God knows what is going inside his head. He does not even know who his mother is!

How do you know?

^ It was always my take that it was Paris that wanted to connect with Debbie! ie. why she's the only one with a standing relationship with her (to our knowledge).. I personally trust Paris perception of Debbie more than our public knowledge of her. People are a lot more complex than documents and stories..

Back