Paris Jackson cover story for Rolling Stone: "Paris Jackson: A Life After Neverland"

If they released dna tests then you are falling into the medias trap. That is exactly what they want. They want ratings click sales.they bate people to give them what they want. Some will believe what they want regardless of the facts put infront of them. You dont play their game.jrs responces show how to treat such commments.

I get the impression paris is trying to protect her dad by trying to make him appear what is in her eyes normal ie the swearing etc..shes not like jr shes very much led by the heart were as jr seems the wise beyond his years one going by how ge gives interviews. it worries me about the lack of guidence if she is going to be giving interviews ontop of the career path shes trying to take.the media will take anything and use it against mj and his kids. Mj once said wanna be in showbiz know what you are gettiing into.personally i dont think she does know.

She does not know and the one person who could tell her is gone. Cause no on else will

If they released dna tests then you are falling into the medias trap. That is exactly what they want. They want ratings click sales.they bate people to give them what they want. Some will believe what they want regardless of the facts put infront of them. You dont play their game.

It's not really the media which keeps repeating that they are not his kids. It's the general public. And the issue is about MJ being a liar who lied to the whole world and his kids and made white kids then tried to advertise them as black or he told the truth.
It won't go away just because Prince says it's not important unfortunately it is important because it's yet another front where
MJ has been constantly attacked and his honesty has been questioned. If it was my father I would do whatever I can
do prove that he did not lie and he was not delusional when he told me I was black.
And it's something that's easy to prove, take a DNA test or better still two with two different labs put it online that's it.
I know that's what I would do.
Prince Paris either don't care enough about what the public says about MJ or they are not sure themselves whether MJ is their father.

the media will take anything and use it against mj and his kids.

The media didn't and couldn't use Prince's interview against MJ.
They could use his stupid tweet about the blood of the covenant against him.
I don't know what it is about these kids that they are clueless about what
they should not say, given the history of attacks on MJ. Paris is much worse than Prince
but Prince can be an idiot too.

In this interview he should have said flat out he is our biological dad, period.
Arnold Klein has nothing to do with me or Paris. It's not that difficult to be straightforward
about this issue. So I wonder why he was not when he had an excellent opportunity
to make it as clear as possible that MJ did not lie when he said he was the biofather.

Last edited:
Sorry agree to disagee on that. You gonna invite tmz to witness the dna test to confirm its legit.fallen hook line and sinker then. Cause there are some who will never believe regardless you gonna sell tickets and invite all the general public to sit in M.S.G while they take a swab. the same people who if they dont get the result they want to hear will just say it was covered up. As jr said. How does it effect you or in other words get on with your own life as hes not intrested in discussing a media created attention seeking rating wanting non story.

Some of us have been going through groundhog day for the last 20 years with this .its kinda boring now. Seeing as it was created by the media in their quest to make mj appear as a subhuman

Michael partied at studio 54 in the 70's... That sh** will break some innocence for sure! While he was a overall clean upright person for the most part, he's not santa claus..

Just saying it is not enough. If my father was routinely called a liar for stating that he was my biological father
I would do what it takes to produce proof that he did not lie. I've seen a bunch of people
not only ridiculing Paris for stating that she was black but trashing MJ for telling her that she was black.

It would only take a DNA test to put this issue to rest, except for those who would say the test is fake
but you can't cure stupid. The fact that neither she nor Prince is willing to publish
a DNA test shows that they either don't give a **** about their father being constantly trashed and ridiculed
or they are not sure whether he is their father and don't want to take the risk of the test coming back
negative.

Also Paris should stop justifying her own behavior by lying about his father.
MJ did not swear like a sailor and he did not smoke.
Paris is the ONLY person who says the opposite and what a coincidence
that it's her who cusses like a sailor and it's her who smokes.

By all accounts MJ tried to shield his kids from all the crap the accusers, the police and the media
were doing to him. But he cried about it to Paris when she was nine? I don't buy it.
Prince said they were hit with everything AFTER MJ died and it was quite shocking.
I don't think they knew about the allegations before he died.
Out of all the things she could have brought up to refute the allegations
she talks about MJ crying to her at night, people trashing MJ for his parenting like why did he make Paris feel bad and
make her hate the world?

Stupid girl. She doesn't seem to understand how her statements can be so easily used against MJ.

What makes you think he did? Blanket had two mothers: an egg donor whom MJ did not know
and a so called gestational surrogate whom MJ knew. That's it. He should have clarified
that she knew the surrogate not the donor. But then again MJ was never good at explaining himself when it was about his personal life.

So what? Millions of people never knew who their mother or father was. Big deal.
Humans do not require two parents to grow up. Or even one for that matter.
Plenty of people grow up in orphanages.

Um, how exactly are they going to get a DNA test done now that Mike is gone? There really is no way to do that.

Michael partied at studio 54 in the 70's... That sh** will break some innocence for sure! While he was a overall clean upright person for the most part, he's not santa claus..

8e3c3ec1d7daa984b2c29ea3913131d0.jpg

41ec1032e078a8efa1480f359c5dc8c8.jpg

9avXK.jpg

Not sure if that caption is positive lol

Did not she once post about MJ having an affair with Freddie Mercury to justify her support for the gay community. Of course she deleted that post immediately. I wish her all the best, but I do not believe much of what she saye.

Did not she once post about MJ having an affair with Freddie Mercury to justify her support for the gay community. Of course she deleted that post immediately. I wish her all the best, but I do not believe much of what she saye.

Oh wow! She said that?

Sorry agree to disagee on that. You gonna invite tmz to witness the dna test to confirm its legit.

No need for that. TMZ didn't have to be in the coroner's room when the autopsy report was written.
And if there was one or better two independent test both showing that at least we would have something
to prove that they are his kids. There are assholes who despite the autopsy report do not believe he had vitilgo.
There is nothing you can do about them. But they are not the target of this information. The target is the
general public where most people at least have some sense and don't flat out deny medical facts.

Some of us have been going through groundhog day for the last 20 years with this .its kinda boring now. Seeing as it was created by the media in their quest to make mj appear as a subhuman

And Paris managed to add fuel to the fire. MJ once again is called liar on national TV.
Thank you Paris. You did a great job. Because it's not that MJ doesn't have enough enemies already.

They discussed that fact that Paris says she is black. Joseline was the only one to be real about it and say that Paris is, in fact, a white girl. She also said her dad lied to her by telling her she was black.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...n-The-Real-today-(re-Paris-Jackson-interview)

This is why it would be important to have medical proof that he is their father.

Um, how exactly are they going to get a DNA test done now that Mike is gone? There really is no way to do that.

https://www.ancestry.com/

No need for Mj's DNA to test whether Paris is half black or mixed or whatever.
Besides, they don't have any of MJ's hair? I saw some of his hair on ebay LOL

Last edited:
No need for that. TMZ didn't have to be in the coroner's room when the autopsy report was written.
And if there was one or better two independent test both showing that at least we would have something
to prove that they are his kids. There are assholes who despite the autopsy report do not believe he had vitilgo.
There is nothing you can do about them. But they are not the target of this information. The target is the
general public where most people at least have some sense and don't flat out deny medical facts.
True.
I can see where you're coming from.
But, unless the whole test was live streamed some people would probably just say that the results are fake.
You know and I both know how people are when it comes to anything MJ related.

And Paris managed to add fuel to the fire. MJ once again is called liar on national TV.
Thank you Paris. You did a great job. Because it's not that MJ doesn't have enough enemies already.
Hm, I don't think she mean't to do so.
When Paris was younger (before the hair dying and stuff like that) she did indeed look biracial, and many biracial people identify as black.
However, yes she did add fuel to the fire to a certain extent.

This is why it would be important to have medical proof that he is their father.
LSA is full of idiots that are such hardcore MJ haters that their opinions are invalid.
Those type of people go out of their way to be extremely negative when it comes to Michael.
They're obsessed with him.
And as I've said before they're not very bright because as much as they hate Michael I don't see why they don't just ignore the fact that he ever existed.
Lowkey think most of them need mental therapy the way they obsessively hate on Michael.
It can't be healthy.
Really, once the media for the most part has moved on from the whole DNA thing the people on that website will still be going on about it, and on, and on, and on until they move on to something else to bash Michael about.

It's why I don't take any of the pro-black mess they talk on there seriously.
Yes let's complain about how black public figures and artists/entertainers don't get paid their due and don't get enough shine whilst tearing down and spewing hatred and vitriol at one of the most known and influential black public figures to ever exist who is also THE most known and influential black artist/entertainer to ever exist.

They can have an auditorium of seats with that foolish ass backwards mess over there.

Last edited:
It's very interesting to see how the media (as well as Wendy, Joseline Hernandez from Real Talk etc) are only really focusing on her DNA and not some of the other things Paris has talked about in that interview eg. Sexual Assault at the hands of a stranger.

Last edited:
It's very interesting to see how the media (as well as Wendy, Joseline Hernandez from Real Talk etc) are only really focusing on her DNA and not some of the other things Paris has talked about in that interview eg. Sexual Assault at the hands of a stranger.
The answer is obvious.
It's because they can use the DNA angle to bash Michael.

I see what you mean what a bunch of aholes :mat:
If we're to be honest the only reason Paris was interviewed by the Trolling Stone is because of her connection to Michael, and because they hoped she would say something negative about him.
Y'all know the Trolling Stone hates Michael.

Last edited:

https://www.ancestry.com/

No need for Mj's DNA to test whether Paris is half black or mixed or whatever.
Besides, they don't have any of MJ's hair? I saw some of his hair on ebay LOL

Debbie has stated that she conceived both pregnancies, Prince and Paris, through artificial insemination.

Which leaves room for speculation about their parentage. Michael did have an interest in science and maybe Molecular biology was an offshoot of this subject.
I do believe Michael was this deep.

He did buy a brain way back when he was younger. I believe he had an avid interest in the human body and was completely fascinated by it, hence the subject of Molecular biology (Researchers in molecular biology use specific techniques native to molecular biology but increasingly combine these with techniques and ideas from genetics and biochemistry). His children are beautiful!

True.
I can see where you're coming from.
But, unless the whole test was live streamed some people would probably just say that the results are fake.
You know and I both know how people are when it comes to anything MJ related.

Some would, of course. But the target audience should be the general population which would
accept a DNA test if it's undeniably valid, especially if they were from two different labs.
I just don't get why Paris and Prince don't give a **** about this. After the molestation crap
this is the most common weapon they use to trash their father. I would be mad as hell if they
would be doing it to my dad and would be eager to debunk them with medical proof.

Hm, I don't think she mean't to do so.

I agree. She is just stupid. This is not the first time that she said something people could
easily use against MJ. I wish he would just shut up or talk about the hard facts of Mj's innocence.

LSA is full of idiots

Agree about LSA, bunch of hypocrites. They whine over whites supremacy and how Mj
left his money to white kids but they kiss up to white racists like Tom Sneddon and
white parasites like Wade Robson and Evan Chandler. They are not bothered by the fact
that all those white liars wanted and still want to get a black man's money using
the most horrific bogus allegations one can imagine.

Debbie has stated that she conceived both pregnancies, Prince and Paris, through artificial insemination.

When where? She said no such thing. It's just tabloid junk I think News of the world invented the whole thing.
Debbie refused to answer the questions about how the kids were made in the rebuttal interview.

Well some of his own fans doing the same - just look at this thread. Demanding a DNA test, calling his kids idiots in a hysterical tone and whatnot. Sad.

And no, this is not like the allegations. Sexual abuse is a criminal matter. Whether MJ's children are biologically his or not, isn't and frakly, I don't care. It's actually a private matter between him and his children only. That's why I liked Prince's answer. How does it affect anyone else's life? But some people, even here his own fans, act like it is a matter of life of death to them.

"OMG MJ is once again called a liar." For argument's sake let's say he lied about the biology of his children. Thing is he did not owe an explanation to the public about that and considering the hysterics of the media when it came to him (eg. people like Gloria Allred campaigning to take his kids away from him) I wouldn't blame him. Let's say he "lied" to his children about that. I put it in quotation marks because thing is a lot of parents who adopt don't tell their kids until they are older. His oldest was 12 when MJ died and we don't know if and when he planned to tell them IF there was something to tell. To hold these things against him and even put it in the same bracket as the allegations is the idiocy IMO.

Honestly, I don't care if they're his bio kids or not.
What grinds my gears is when people say they aren't his bio kids as if it's a fact.
When the only real fact is that Michael raised those kids, was a good dad, and that Michael is the only daddy those kids have ever known.

I agree that he didn't owe the explanation to the public though, and neither do the kids.
Why give an explanation about something if it won't be believed anyway.

It's like I said before, Michael vehemently said he had vitiligo until the day he died, and once he did die and the autopsy came out proving that he DID indeed have vitiligo and many people still don't believe.
He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't, and IMO so are the kids with the paternity situation, so why should they go out of the way to prove anything?
I'm with you on Prince having the best answer.
It just shuts all of the nosey folk down.:lol:

Only idiots hold the paternity thing against him.
But hey, haters going to hate. *shrugs*

Well some of his own fans doing the same - just look at this thread. Demanding a DNA test, calling his kids idiots in a hysterical tone and whatnot. Sad.

It's much more sad that by now Paris should know what the media and those who know little about Mj usually
use against him and she still gives them ammunition. She is not a kid anymore but 18.
There was no need to talk about her sexual assault, if true at all, or say that MJ cussed like a sailor, or
say that he cried to her at night, or that she believes she is black because her father told her she is black.
Just a bunch of stupid unnecessary crap which mostly backfired.

And no, this is not like the allegations. Sexual abuse is a criminal matter. Whether MJ's children are biologically his or not, isn't and frakly, I don't care.

This issue is connected to the general theme that MJ was *****, weird and a liar.
I don't care either whether they are his kids or not. But I do care about him being called a liar on national TV
again, especially regarding a sensitive issue like race.

It's actually a private matter between him and his children only.

Not private when she and Prince both stress that they are his kids and at the same time
see the public ridicule him for lying to them. Again, if I witnesses that and if it was my father I would do whatever I can
to prove he told the truth. But that's just me.

"OMG MJ is once again called a liar." For argument's sake let's say he lied about the biology of his children. Thing is he did not owe an explanation to the public about that and considering the hysterics of the media when it came to him (eg. people like Gloria Allred campaigning to take his kids away from him) I wouldn't blame him. Let's say he "lied" to his children about that. I put it in quotation marks because thing is a lot of parents who adopt don't tell their kids until they are older. His oldest was 12 when MJ died and we don't know if and when he planned to tell them if there was something to tell. To hold these things against him and even put it in the same bracket as the allegations is the idiocy IMO.

I wouldn't hold it against MJ if he had told Paris she was black even if she was white.
And based on currently available info I don't even think he lied, I think they are his biological kids.
But I hold it against Paris for bringing this subject up in this fashion without backing it up
with medical proof only because I know how they can use it against MJ.

It's not in the same category as the allegations, but it's in the category of yet another front
where the media and the general public can attack him and what Paris said sure didn't help.
The more she insist she is black without medical proof the more she and MJ will be attacked.

Last edited:
It's much more sad that by now Paris should know what the media and those who know little about Mj usually
use against him and she still gives them ammunition. She is not a kid anymore but 18.
There was no need to talk about her sexual assault, if true at all, or say that MJ cussed like a sailor, or
say that he cried to her at night, or that she believes she is black because her father told her she is black.
Just a bunch of stupid unnecessary crap which mostly backfired.
She probably wanted to get the sexual assault off her chest.
Things like that are often times easier to deal with and get over once openly talked about.

This issue is connected to the general theme that MJ was *****, weird and a liar.
I don't care either whether they are his kids or not. But I do care about him being called a liar on national TV
again, especially regarding a sensitive issue like race.
As an MJ fan sometimes you have to have an IDGAF attitude when it comes to that.
I'm sure that a lot of dumb ass people think Michael was a self hater due the media propaganda, and while I know that dumb mess did hurt Michael emotionally while he was alive it obviously didn't hurt his success now did it?
Hell, he was crowned an African King.:yes:

Not private when she and Prince both stress that they are his kids and at the same time
see the public ridicule him for lying to them. Again, if I witnesses that and if it was my father I would do whatever I can
to prove he told the truth. But that's just me.

They don't HAVE to tell the public jack shit, nor do they have to do anything though. :)

I wouldn't hold it against MJ if he had told Paris she was black even if she was white.
And based on currently available info I don't even think he lied, I think they are his biological kids.
But I hold it against Paris for bringing this subject up in this fashion without backing it up
with medical proof.

It's not in the same category as the allegations, but it's in the category of yet another front
where the media and the general public can attack him and what Paris said sure didn't help.
The more she insist she is black without medical proof the more she and MJ will be attacked.
Granted, saying she's black publicly is bound to stir some shit up because people see her now and not when she was younger and looked undoubtedly biracial.
But if Michael told her she was black then she's just going off of what her father said.
Something that I'm personally happy she's doing instead of letting the media get to her.
Like I said, all in all, I think Prince's answer to the paternity question is the best.:)

Last edited:
Why should the kids lower themselves by bowing to public outcry and "proving" anything with a DNA test? I remember a very mature teenage Michael denying to dispute some claims made about him. He said "why call attention to it. I'm just rising above it."

Maybe they have doubts themselves-they can look in a mirror and see that they don't look anything like Michael. BUT does it even matter?

If he is their biological father, that's great. If he's not, he's not here to explain that he didn't want to use his own sperm and pass on vitiligo and lupus to his children since that was a source of heartbreak for him-people thinking he was changing his race. Why would he want to do that to his own kids? And at the end of the day, the kids don't care and I don't either.

He was their father, period. His name is on their birth certificates, Debbie said he was their father, he said he was their father-that's it. And I'm delighted they identify as black-since their father was always proud (contrary to popular belief) to be black.He didn't even have to keep saying it or defending it-it's obvious.

She probably wanted to get the sexual assault off her chest.
As an MJ fan sometimes you have to have an IDGAF attitude when it comes to that.

Yeah, it's irritating only because it would have been so easy to avoid it, there was really
no reason for Paris to say those things knowing that she won't back them up with actual facts.
Just stupid all around. This interview while well meaning did not help her father's reputation at all,
on top of her being attacked as well.

Of course she shouldn't make up things and IF she does that's all wrong. But if she's truly been sexually assulted, for example, I don't see any reason for her not to talk about it just because there are idiots in the world who see the words "Michael Jackson" and "sexual assault" in the same article and automatically think it's about him when it is clear it isn't. In no way, shape or form did she make it sound like it was MJ who sexually assaulted her and it is clear it isn't. Paris is not responsible for other people's idiocy. And by your logic, we may want to stay silent about anything in this world because there may be always idiots who would want to twist it.

But they ARE his kids. Even if we question their DNA - biology isn't the only (not even the most important) link between a child and a parent. And Prince actually handled it very well. You cannot really attack what he said, whether you believe or don't believe they are biologically his. And what he said is the bottom line: "How does that affect your life? It doesn't change mine." Period. It shouldn't be some much of a concern to other people if it is not to them, the very people it affects the most.

On another note:

I criticized Rolling Stone for giving a cover to Julian Lennon or Lisa Marie Presley when they released their first albums, because that was clearly not done on merit but simply because of who their fathers were. I criticized it because meanwhile for MJ, a global superstar, it was at times so difficult to get a RS cover. Remember?

michaeljacksonrollingstoneletter.jpg

To be consistent I will criticize RS for the same now - actually this is even worse because Paris did not even release an album. She's just there for... what exactly? She is pretty but that's all. She should achieve something before she gets magazine covers. And she should know she is not being given so much attention by these magazines because they are interested in her. She is there because they want fodder about MJ. Unfortunately Paris loves the attention - and so these magazines and her mutually enable each other and she is on a way to become a socialite - someone like Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian who are famous just for being famous or for who their parents are. But generally I don't think she is ready for such interviews, I don't think she is wise to handle these situations (Prince is a lot wiser IMO) and as such she is an easy prey for the media to take advantage of.

Having said that I am not going to bash her for what she said in this interview - I don't think overall it is a bad interview and I definitely do not feel entitled to demand them to publish a DNA test about something that is really only their business with their father. Just because people in this world feel that it is a public matter it doesn't make it so. That's actually way out of line and both fans and the general public should know where their place is.

I agree with all of this.
And I love that you wrote in to the Trolling Stone about their foolishness.:lol:
I didn't know that Lisa and Julian had got cover stories.:bugeyed
People out here getting on the cover because of who their parents are but they couldn't give the Michael Jackson, AKA the GOAT a respectful cover story.
I am disgusted.:no:

It was the tabloids and her estranged father that claimed A.I with debbie. She has denied that.

This all seems to be more about others than it is the children."he doth protest to much" As prince says what difference does it make to you. Dont blame them for not carrying out a freek show mauri you are the father shennanigans because you think its important to appease a bush of keyboard trolls on sites that you think the world appears to revolve around or to appease you own doubts because you have been taken in by the media.thats your problem not the kids..talk about been taken hook line and sinker and cant even see it. And thinking mixed race children aee supposed to look a certain way

Hopefully a lesson for paris that unlike for the most part with prince her desire to become famous is not helping her or mj.the media will take anything twist and use it for their own ends and as she has no expeirence and seemingly no ppl around to advise her of how things "work" she would be best to step back..

LOL @ the fans who are claiming Michael Jackson never swore. Almost none of you have met the guy, let alone seen him with your own two eyes, yet you're claiming this person who was with him almost every day for 11 years is wrong? Get the f**k out of here :lol:

The Smelly nickname hardly means anything by this point, people change over time. The Michael Jackson of the 1980s is different to the Michael Jacksons of the 2000s. By the time he was raising kids, he had recently swore in a number of songs, he pointed the finger and swore at paparazzi, there's leaked phone conversations (ugh) of him swearing, those closest to him have said that he swore in private. Why is it even a big deal that Michael Jackson swore? It's not a big deal, most people do it. Stop making it out to be big.

Other outlets have focused on the sexual assault, such as the Daily Mail who ran with this at the very top of the homepage for a while:

zAI4FMf.png

It annoyed me they instantly jumped to the conclusion that she was raped, even though she never specifically claimed to be. Sexual assault is a blanket term and I feel it's wrong for them to automatically assume the absolute worse and even put words in her mouth.

I don't think a lot of them are bringing it up because Paris has said so very little about it that there's not much to discuss, so they focus on the more clickbait topics that they can discuss in more detail ("They aren't his kids! Look, here's a picture of Michael pre-surgery! Here's Blanket!" etc etc).

I hope the creep who did that to her suffers immensely.

Last edited:
Of course she shouldn't make up things and IF she does that's all wrong. But if she's truly been sexually assulted, for example, I don't see any reason for her not to talk about it just because there are idiots in the world who see the words "Michael Jackson" and "sexual assault" in the same article and automatically think it's about him when it is clear it isn't. In no way, shape or form did she make it sound like it was MJ who sexually assaulted her and it is clear it isn't. Paris is not responsible for other people's idiocy. And by your logic, we may want to stay silent about anything in this world because there may be always idiots who would want to twist it.

These is enough material for the media and the public to twist about MJ already there is no need
for Paris to add to it when she does not achieve anything meaningful with her statements anyway.
So she said she was sexually abused? What's the point of telling that to a magazine? She won't file charges.
She won't name who did it. She just threw this line into the mix for what?
She achieved only one thing with it: people trashing MJ for molesting her. It's idiotic of course
but there's just no need for any more idiotic stories about MJ and she could have easily prevented this one.

But they ARE his kids. Even if we question their DNA - biology isn't the only (not even the most important) link between a child and a parent.

I agree they are his kids, I was talking about them being his biological kids. That's the issue the public is using against MJ
and his kids don't have to talk about it if they don't want to but if they do, as they did,
they should understand that they only add fuel to the fire , particularly among black people,
when they say they are Jacksons, biracial , let alone black then don't bother to show any proof.
Again, what's the point saying these things when the overwhelming reaction is ridicule and even hostility? What's the point?

I am starting to get a bit tired of this straw-man repeated over and over in this thread, because most of us who expressed our doubt about what Paris said never claimed that MJ "never swore". Nor did we make a "big deal" out of it. We are discussing an interview here and some of us noted that we have a hard time believing he "swore like a sailor" around kids. There are plenty of nuances to that, so it is a bit dishonest to represent it as if the main point is people saying "he never swore" or that people would take a big issue with it if he did. That wasn't a point at all. In fact, many of us did say that yes, he swore and as he grew older he probably became more lax with that, however, I still do not believe he "swore like a sailor" and especially not around kids. "Swore like a sailor" sounds at least a bit of an exaggeration by Paris to me. That was the whole point and no one made a big deal out of it, we are just discusssing an interview.

I've barely commented on this article, mainly just read and skimmed through various comment sections so my callout was a general one.

I just find it funny/odd to come online and see fans calling her out, saying they do not believe her as if they knew better than her on how Michael acted in private. As ExoticPrincess said earlier, she lived with him, the fans didn't. I'm more entitled to believe her, even if it is possibly a bit of an exaggeration (a position I can accept fans stating).

Personally, I mostly agree with what serendipity has said:
I see what you're saying, but I don't think it's black and white like that. I don't think he swore in front of his kids (on purpose anyway), but they may have still heard him do it and sometimes even in front of them he may have blurted some words unintentionally (espesially considering all the ish he had to deal with). "Like a sailor" is probably an exaggeration but that's how the saying is, so I'm not gonna nit pick it. lol

Additionally, I'm not really bothered she's on Rolling Stone, even if they did reject Michael 30 years ago or have said some questionable stuff since. I suppose it comes down to the fact that the staff/writers behind the magazine would've changed over time.

I hope she hits it big as a model/actress on her own. So what if she used her dad's fame to help get a head start? Anyone in her position would. I would! Great interview. I'm glad that she's becoming happier with who she is as a person, and I wish her all the best!

Back