Paris Jackson visits with her mother Debbie Rowe

I think it is very suspicious & I don't think Paris should be around her. Debbie does many odd things over & over.

Are you serious with this? Debbie hasn't actually done anything yet for you to be judgmental about her relationship with Paris.

I might have already said it, but i think the last thing on Debbie's mind is to hurt her one and only daughter. And of course everyone makes mistakes and mmaybe very big ones too, but lets just all pray this is and stays positive as the children have already seen enough and been through a lot by losing a parent at such a young age while all the eyes of the world are at you.

Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe go back a long ways in their friendship, back to the 1980's. Here is what a fellow classmate of Debbie's had to say about Debbie Rowe...

Holding Hands with Young Debbie Rowe
Debbie Rowe was a classmate of mine at Hollywood High School. I was in the class of 1976. Debbie was a year behind me. Here is her photograph from the ’76 Hollywood High yearbook. (The picture was taken in October 1975.)

1975_10_debbie_rowe.jpg

Debbie and I weren’t friends, but one time a substitute teacher made us hold hands in class as part of an exercise. Her hands were soft and warm but not squishy. I liked her, though I got the clear impression that she would have been happier holding hands with most of the other boys in class.

She made enough of an impression on me that I recognized her name at the time of her marriage to Michael Jackson. I had gone to Gardner Street Elementary School in Hollywood for first through fifth grade. I left Gardner when my parents moved into the Hollywood Hills. My slot at Gardner was filled in September, 1969 by a transfer student named Michael Jackson. It’s a small world.

At the end of the 1990′s I found myself in a Ventura County Superior Courtroom, where I was defending a guy on Third Strike felony charges. One of the first twelve prospective jurors in the case was none other than Debbie Rowe. I asked to approach the bench. “Your honor, Juror #5 was a classmate of mine at Hollywood High in the 70′s. Her name is Debbie Rowe and she’s married to Michael Jackson.”

The judge had been on the team of prosecutors during the first Michael Jackson child molestation case, the one that ended when MJ paid millions to the alleged victim. I came to view the judge as a prosecutor in judicial robes, utterly blind to fairness or the pursuit of truth…but that’s a story for later.

I watched Ms. Rowe as the prosecutor asked her questions. She looked and sounded much the same, but her jaw looked as if it had spent a lot of time clenched during recent years, and I sensed a great desire on her part to be left alone.”I like police officers,” she told the prosecutor. “My husband is an entertainer. He hires off-duty officers to protect me and our children.”

OK, put yourself in my position. You’re defending a serious felony case. Do you want Debbie Rowe on your jury? Would you use a preemptory challenge to kick her off the case? As I sat in court considering exactly that question, it turned out that it wasn’t a decision I was going to have to make.

“The People would like the court to thank and excuse Juror #5.”

http://scottpearce.com/2009/07/06/holding-hands-with-debbie-rowe/

there's are pictures on debbie offical twitter and facebook of Paris chilling with her family I never care for media outlets or anything in that matter when all i have to do is contract a few people that's the life when you are in the industry not every fan is going to like whoever had connections in MJ life but what I will respect is that his daughter is getting the love she needs for her mother god bless all.

Aww, this is so sweet. I can almost imagine what Debbie must have felt when she met Paris who is turning into this beautiful young woman. And Paris... don't we all want our Mum at one stage in our life? Her Daddy is gone and she's surrounded by leeches (aka the Jacksons) So happy to see them both spending some quality time together. :)

Oh and I think Debbie looks beautiful in that yearbook picture.

from Yahoo frontpage

ET-PARIS-DEBBIE-ROWE640.jpg

ET has exclusively obtained the first photo of the late Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson, reuniting with her mother Debbie Rowe.

The two were spotted celebrating Paris' 15th birthday at Ahi Sushi in Studio City, Calif. on April 3, 2013.

According to Rowe, former wife to the late King of Pop, the two celebrated with a day of shopping and quality mother-daughter quality time.
Paris tweeted on her birthday: "Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes !! you guys are beautiful and i love you !!"

Rowe, 54, married Jackson on November 14, 1996, in Sydney, Australia, and later divorced the music icon in Oct. 1999. They had two children together: Prince Michael Jackson Jr., born February 13, 1997, and Paris Jackson, born on April 3, 1998. Both kids live with Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson, who also looks after the singer's youngest son, Prince Michael Jackson II, age 11.

In an interview with ET this past year, Paris had some advice for kids of famous parents, saying simply, "Stay humble. Don't let things get to your head."
Both Paris and Prince have expressed interest in acting, with Prince Michael already landing a role on the May 15 episode of The CW's 90210. "It was kind of more like just a regular conversation just with a camera in front," the 16-year-old said of his acting debut. "I went to a couple of acting classes for a couple of hours and did some privates."
Michael Jackson passed away on June 25, 2009. He was 49.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-pic-paris-reunites-mom-debbie-rowe-193500403.html

er aint that picture old and hardly an exlusive.. nevermind seemed they changed the pic. cant even get mjs age right. i guess the earlier the better for them

Last edited:
They are paparazzi photos, right ? Anyway I really like the first one. And I'm really happy for both Paris and Debbie.

She's definitely stylin' on that day. Cute look. I love the contrasting color bit she has going in her hair. It brightens her hair up in a flattering way, I think. :)

(sigh, thinks back to 1995 when I had a pair of Doc Martens...) So, so long ago.

~ btw, all the young girls are wearing shorts that short these days...they are in all the popular stores ie; H & M, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, etc, with all kinds of patterns and looks going on with them (Paris' are distressed) including low-waisted like she is wearing and high-waisted. But yes, they are wearing them quite short. And most of them have the cute legs to get away with it (like Paris). They are teens.

Sorry to see she and her mother can't even leave from having a nice lunch without being photographed. :(

Last edited:
In this picture of Paris, it actually looks like she is letting her hair grow back longer.
girl_sigh.gif

Paris+Jackson+Mother+Debbie+Rowe+Out+Lunch+p1-2jryE40gx.jpg

Guys I thought you were not supposed to post paps photos of the kids?

OT: but teen-related

lourdes-leon-300x400.jpg

Madonna's daughter - People magazine

you all ever read this thread like me and say to yourselves and this is our business why excatly?

Okay, I know I'm a little late to the party with this one, but I couldn't help but smile looking at the pic of Debbie and Paris together. It's so nice that she has somebody outside of the Jackson clan who she can go to. I bet Michael would approve - he always seemed to have a lot of respect for Debbie and I can see why; she always came across as a very caring person and one of the more sincere, genuine figures in his life. Time has proven that she was no fair weather friend.

I truly believe she was one of the few adult figures in his life (infact the only person that I can think of) who never turned on him or used their connection with him to further an agenda of some kind. She gave him the greatest gift of his life and stuck with him in his hour of need (2005 trial). For that, I will always respect Debbie Rowe.

Last edited:
Paris is at the age were she have questions and only her mother have the answers.

Very true. theres very few ppl around the kids who will know the facts about things. debbie is one

Back