Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Can discussion]

So I went on a search to 5 different stores and NONE had them. Apparently my state didn't get any??? But my friend in NC found them at Harris Teeter and got me some!

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Can discussion]

So I went on a search to 5 different stores and NONE had them. Apparently my state didn't get any??? But my friend in NC found them at Harris Teeter and got me some!
You live in DC? I think the Pepsi bottler that serves the greater DC area isn't making any of these cans. I've been all over Northern VA and I can't find them either.

I have relatives in the USA looking for me but no good news yet.

Haven't seen them show up here in UT........haven't checked Walmart yet though.

This is messed up.
Where in the world are these darn cans and why are they so hard to find? How is it that a billion Pepsi cans are so hard to find?

All I want is one lil 6 pack.:doh:

This is messed up.
Where in the world are these darn cans and why are they so hard to find? How is it that a billion Pepsi cans are so hard to find?

All I want is one lil 6 pack.:doh:

I was wondering the same thing:D
Day in day out people keep asking places where they can find these cans, it seems that all billion cans have disappeared in the thin air :(

Pepsi USA Promo Stands

IMG_0671.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

OMG ..why is this inside someone's house/ Shouldn't it be at a Walmart or something?

That's because I was there before you and bought them all. Sorry! Better luck next time :) Oh and btw., coca cola cans came with a picture of Jermaine. Want me to send you one?

Yes please :D

Bythe way, this is
Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Can discussion]

Do yo know where I can find:

Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Cannot discussion]

Pepsi USA Promo Stands

IMG_0671.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

This is just wrong. Clearly someone working at a store (or possibly even a Pepsi employee) swiped the whole display, with cans and all. This is someone's bedroom or some sort of room from their personal residence. This kind of stuff is the reason some fans can't find any cans. I really think people are hoarding this stuff, holding onto it to sell later to make theirselves a personal profit.:angry:

OMG ..why is this inside someone's house/ Shouldn't it be at a Walmart or something?

they said they went to the pepsi plant and pepsi gave them the stand

Pepsi hadn't specified that the cans were mainly going to be sold on the black market.

they said they went to the pepsi plant and pepsi gave them the stand

Well, that settles it then. We all just need to go to the Pepsi plants and get what we want. LOL! I'll say one thing... the people who really want something know how to get what they want.

We bought 179 cans in Buffalo yesterday!

AuevPGoCMAACPSK.jpg

You live in DC? I think the Pepsi bottler that serves the greater DC area isn't making any of these cans. I've been all over Northern VA and I can't find them either.

Yep, I'm back and forth between DC and MD. Seriously, I can't find them ANYWHERE! And I ask managers at the stores and they have no idea. I think you're right!

I think it just needs to be given more time...hopefully.

"China and the United States will be among the first Pepsi markets to launch the exclusive Michael Jackson King of Pop activity in 2012, with approximately 20 additional markets in Asia, South America and Europe continuing the international roll-out throughout the rest of the year".

http://www.pepsico.com/PressRelease/Pepsi-Announces-Global-Partnership-with-the-Estate-of-Michael-Jackson05032012.html

Applehead Ale and Ashtanga, don't lose hope :D

I actually saw a list of the first countries that will get the cans but I'm not sure if I post it here because it's just rumors.

Last edited:

We bought 179 cans in Buffalo yesterday!

why so many cans?

I actually saw a list of the first countries that will get the cans but I'm not sure if I post it because it's just rumors.

post it with a "rumored countries" disclaimer

Is there anyone here from the Bay Area who managed to find the cans? I don't see them anywhere. :(

Ok Ivy.

Rumored Countries.

* Germany
* Austria
* Belgium
* China
* Denmark
* Spain
* USA
* France
* Netherlands
* India
* Italy
* Japan
* Mexico
* Poland
* UK
* Russia
*Sweden
*Switzerland
* Taiwan and Portugal

According to this fan from a Spanish forum, this list will change and more countries will be added.
Funny because I counted 20 countries already :scratch:
Anyway, remember this is only a rumor :)

I hope it's not a rumor, Belgium is on the list, yay! lol

Compared to some of the pictures we've seen in China, the USA launch of this Pepsi promotion seems so poorly executed! There still hasn't been a can sighting in my surrounding states and I haven't seen any proper promotion on tv, radio, or even youtube ads.

It feels like such a wasted opportunity to really push the Bad25 campaign. Right now it just seems like a big disorganized mess.

What is going on? Do I have to get a treasure map to find these cans!! Has anyone seen them in New York City yet?

Back