Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Can discussion]

If you're close to the US border you could take a little trip to the south, a bunch of us are going to Buffalo this weekend for the cans.

For those of you not able to find any in your local stores, speak to the manager and ask them to order it for you, they have to be special ordered, Pepsi doesn't just send them.

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Can discussion]

i said earlier but i will say again, for those who live in las vegas, i found the mj cans in alberston...but u had to buy to set of 12 pepsi cans in order to get them for free

For those of you not able to find any in your local stores, speak to the manager and ask them to order it for you, they have to be special ordered, Pepsi doesn't just send them.

:blink: What the Sam...? :smilerolleyes:

Hong Kong will get their version of BAD 25 cans on June 6

The Chinese characters on the cans will be traditional Chinese

not the simplized Chinese in China's mainland.

So this is unique too.

7a076bb2jw1dtf702qbngj.jpg

Hong Kong will get their version of BAD 25 cans on June 6

The Chinese characters on the cans will be traditional Chinese

Thanks MKGenie!

I talked to my manager while I was at work today and she said that the Pepsi display will be going up tomorrow....as I posted here earlier a few days ago...pepsi forgot to send us the BIG huge display...so I guess I will have to be satisfied with the small regular one...but that is ok...the other thing......tomorrow is my day OFF....I dont care though....I will have to make a special trip in there just to see that display...:D

Anyone know someone in China who can hook me up with that double pack box? Haven't found it on ebay or anything : (

I talked to my manager while I was at work today and she said that the Pepsi display will be going up tomorrow....as I posted here earlier a few days ago...pepsi forgot to send us the BIG huge display...so I guess I will have to be satisfied with the small regular one...but that is ok...the other thing......tomorrow is my day OFF....I dont care though....I will have to make a special trip in there just to see that display...:D
What part of the country is your store in?

The north east..
I live near DC and so far I've checked Giant, Safeway, Walmart and Shopper's and I can't fine them!

I live near DC and so far I've checked Giant, Safeway, Walmart and Shopper's and I can't fine them!
I live in RI and I work at a store that has chains in 3 states...if you want my honest opinion....i know for sure that we would of gotten the Pepsi cans...BUT...if I hadn't stayed on their butts for the last couple of days...we probably wouldn't of gotten the display...but my manager is so nice..I seriously think she ordered it just for me...because if I hadn't of been there continually asking about when are we gonna get the Pepsi cans....she would of forgotten to order it...as she admitted she did. Hey us MJ fans gotta do what we gotta do...LoL..

I've checked at least 12 different stores around here (Walmart, Giant Eagle, Kroger, various convenience stores) within the past couple of days and NO luck at all yet.:angry:

Call the Pepsi bottle company in your area and ask which stores in your area they will be delivering the MJ Pepsi cans to.

Im upset my boss ordered them 2 weeks straight and we still have not gotten them. I work at a liqour store and we got the 12 pack 16oz cans in once again my boss even ripped box open to see if they came I told him it will say king of pop on box. Ive been waiting 2 weeks for pepsi truck to come. My boss told the pepsi guy a month ago and he wasnt aware if the cans and my boss said there coming and when you get them order them. Has even called recently. Im tellin my boss everyday when they coming.

So sad there aren't coming to Denmark :(

Pepsi Belgium still don't know if the cans will be available in Belgium. It'd be really a pity to limit the cans to only few countries.

In Italy someone said that the cans will be available next Autumn... I hope it's true... I want those cans so BADly!!!

I already did that! :p :shifty: And I was completely ignored. :( So far no answer.
kermit.gif

Why I never .. shame on them

shirleytempleangryagifs.gif

This Ones for You :)

Pepsi Belgium still don't know if the cans will be available in Belgium. It'd be really a pity to limit the cans to only few countries.

New definition: Pepsi-mism:
That feeling that the King of Pop cans are not going to be sold anywhere locally. (I feel it) :(

This is from our Walmart. Cans are finally in my neck of the woods

24lu4k1.jpg

yup I went into work on my day off JUST for these cans....I am now the proud owner of 7 of them....i bought 2 and my daughter was with me and she said...no you have to have 7...its his number....at first I said no...and she said...Mom...you deserve them...so I gave in and let her buy 5 of them for me. They are 1 dollar a can. My manager said that the display will be out tomorrow....omg....cannot wait to see what will be mine in the future....I am soooo excited....:D

yup I went into work on my day off JUST for these cans....I am now the proud owner of 7 of them....i bought 2 and my daughter was with me and she said...no you have to have 7...its his number....at first I said no...and she said...Mom...you deserve them...so I gave in and let her buy 5 of them for me. They are 1 dollar a can. My manager said that the display will be out tomorrow....omg....cannot wait to see what will be mine in the future....I am soooo excited....:D

awww...what a sweet daughter :D

So lucky for those of you who get to see the display in the stores....:wild:

awww...what a sweet daughter :D

So lucky for those of you who get to see the display in the stores....:wild:
yes...I am VERY blessed...I have wonderful children...:angel: also sometimes..:evil:....:lmao:
yes I have been very patient waiting for this display....I guess tomorrow is the day I see if it is the cutout or the holder...omg....the suspense is killing me!!!

yes...I am VERY blessed...I have wonderful children...:angel: also sometimes..:evil:....:lmao:
yes I have been very patient waiting for this display....I guess tomorrow is the day I see if it is the cutout or the holder...omg....the suspense is killing me!!!

Take pictures! :wild:

Take pictures! :wild:

I dont have a camera and I dont know how to up load pics on here.....I will have to wait and see if one of the kids can help me out..lol

Anyone from the USA or China would like to send me some cans? I'll pay of course. :)

Back