Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Can discussion]

Anyone from the USA or China would like to send me some cans? I'll pay of course. :)

Yeah I want some cans too! ^_^ Please someone from USA or China contact me!!
I'll pay OFC! :)

Re: Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Can discussion]

What I don't understand is that they said those would be available in 20 countries...when will we know which ones are those? Will they even bother mentioning them?

Anyone from the USA or China would like to send me some cans? I'll pay of course. :)

I'll send you some cans if I can find them.

I checked both Shop Rite and Food Emporium. No luck. :(

Anyone in New York / North Jersey saw the cans? If so, what store?

Last edited:

I'll send you some cans if I can find them.

I checked both Shop Rite and Food Emporium. No luck. :(

It seems as even us in the U.S. may have to resort to eBay to even get any cans.

It seems as even us in the U.S. may have to resort to eBay to even get any cans.

Is it true that Memorial Day was the official start of the MJ/Pepsi campaign? So far, I haven't seen any kind of promotion.

I'll keep an eye on the soda aisle whenever I do grocery shopping.

Hope more stores in the US will stock up the cans.

Is it true that Memorial Day was the official start of the MJ/Pepsi campaign? So far, I haven't seen any kind of promotion.

Honestly, I've stopped in about 20 different stores within the past few days... and nothing to be found anywhere. It's discouraging, but maybe we just need to be more patient.

^^ Geeeeeez, where exactly ARE these "1 billion" cans?? :lol:

IKR. I live near New York, one of the biggest markets in the U.S. Can't believe we get no can yet.

Where are the cans? :lol:

It seems the campaign is now starting in USA. I checked all week last week did not find the cans. Today I found them at Walmart. They told me they got them yesterday and today they put them to the shopping floor.

They aren't in soda aisles btw as they are being sold as individual cans and not in packages. I saw cans in small fridges by the payment counters at Walmart and in our store they were by the door as well (see the picture I posted before). Some found them at special stands which can be put anywhere in the store. Some also found them in Walgreens, 7/11 and gas station fridges which sell single cans.

IKR. I live near New York, one of the biggest markets in the U.S. Can't believe we get no can yet.

Where are the cans? :lol:

Maybe all the Pepsi truck drivers are hoarding them to sell them on eBay later.:D

It seems the campaign is now starting in USA. I checked all week last week did not find the cans. Today I found them at Walmart. They told me they got them yesterday and today they put them to the shopping floor.

They aren't in soda aisles btw as they are being sold as individual cans and not in packages. I saw cans in small fridges by the payment counters at Walmart and in our store they were by the door as well. Some found them at special stands which can be put anywhere in the store. Some also found them in Walgreens, 7/11 and gas station fridges which sell single cans.

Thanks for the encouragement and tips. I'm not one to give up easy, so I'll keep pursuing them. :)

They aren't in soda aisles btw as they are being sold as individual cans and not in packages. I saw cans in small fridges by the payment counters at Walmart and in our store they were by the door as well. Some found them at special stands which can be put anywhere in the store. Some also found them in Walgreens, 7/11 and gas station fridges which sell single cans.

Good to know. Thanks. I'll check out Duane Reade tomorrow.

Maybe all the Pepsi truck drivers are hoarding them to sell them on eBay later.:D

:lmao:

We should have better luck in finding the cans soon.

Thanks for the encouragement and tips. I'm not one to give up easy, so I'll keep pursuing them. :)

don't give up and I know how annoying it's to look for them. According to Pepsi's MJ website the remixes will go on till the end of August. So probably cans will be available between End of May - End of August.

I called pepsi and the guy I spoke to said the promotion ends july 15th

I went to a bunch of stores in Virginia today and I couldn't find any. I have basically given up looking until June 5th when I will go out to get the IJCSLY single at Walmart. If they don't have the cans by that time, I don't think my area will be getting any.

In a parallel dimension. :p I haven't gone looking for the cans yet, but whenever I get to the store I'll be looking. I don't have much hope for my city because they hardly do anything MJ-related. :pth:

Ok so the Pepsi promotion ends July 15th, it's been minimal so far, and the album it's supposed to be promoting won't be released until middle of September. Does anybody else feel as though this approach a little bit lacking? Where are the TV ads in the US? What about Billboards? How is this going to benefit the album? Surely the Pepsi promo should run until at least the end of August as a lead in to the album release.

In a parallel dimension. :p I haven't gone looking for the cans yet, but whenever I get to the store I'll be looking. I don't have much hope for my city because they hardly do anything MJ-related. :pth:

I just came back from the parallel dimension. Nothing. I couldn't find a single MJ pepsi can. Maybe I should try with coca cola cans... I mean, since it's the parallel dimension...

Well my cousin picked me up a can from her wal mart. Their only in the coolers by register here in Michigan.
2dtdwyv.jpg

This is from our Walmart. Cans are finally in my neck of the woods

24lu4k1.jpg

Guys do you realize the importance of showing the title KING OF POP?

After all these years (2001-2005+)... that title has such a strong obvious meaning....

Guys do you realize the importance of showing the title KING OF POP?

After all these years (2001-2005+)... that title has such a strong obvious meaning....

Yes, I was thinking about it too, since the beginning of this promotion :D

Who's The Real King!! :kickass:

Especially in Memphis..., you know what I mean...:bow:

Has any one seen the cans in New York City yet? I have not seen any.

I just came back from the parallel dimension. Nothing. I couldn't find a single MJ pepsi can. Maybe I should try with coca cola cans... I mean, since it's the parallel dimension...

That's because I was there before you and bought them all. Sorry! Better luck next time :) Oh and btw., coca cola cans came with a picture of Jermaine. Want me to send you one?

Oh and btw., coca cola cans came with a picture of Jermaine. Want me to send you one?
:hysterical::rollin:

Well I have mention on another post, if Pepsi Canada doesn't give us the cans we want in our country like the US and China does, then I'm boycotting Pepsi. I will never drink Pepsi again. Ever!

I found the cans today at Walmart :) Bought two.

Back