Positive websites and videos that celebrate MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJInHisGivingTree.jpg

The greatest gift you can give someone is yourself…..to give someone a piece of your heart is worth more than all the wealth in the world. -Michael Jackson

NeverlandGivingTree.jpg

Shel Silverstein’s ‘The Giving Tree‘

Once there was a giving tree who loved a little boy.
And everyday the boy would come to play
Swinging from the branches, sleeping in the shade
Laughing all the summer’s hours away.
And so they love,
Oh, the tree was happy.
Oh, the tree was glad.

But soon the boy grew older and one day he came and said,
“Can you give me some money, tree, to buy something I’ve found?”
“I have no money,” said the tree, “Just apples, twigs and leaves.”
“But you can take my apples, boy, and sell them in the town.”
And so he did and
Oh, the tree was happy.
Oh, the tree was glad.

But soon again the boy came back and he said to the tree,
“I’m now a man and I must have a house that’s all my home.”
“I can’t give you a house” he said, “The forest is my house.”
“But you may cut my branches off and build yourself a home”
And so he did.
Oh, the tree was happy.
Oh, the tree was glad.

And time went by and the boy came back with sadness in his eyes.
“My life has turned so cold,” he says, “and I need sunny days.”
“I’ve nothing but my trunk,” he says, “But you can cut it down
And build yourself a boat and sail away.”
And so he did and
Oh, the tree was happy.
Oh, the tree was glad.

And after years the boy came back, both of them were old.
“I really cannot help you if you ask for another gift.”
“I’m nothing but an old stump now. I’m sorry but I’ve nothing more to give”
“I do not need very much now, just a quiet place to rest,”
The boy, he whispered, with a weary smile.
“Well”, said the tree, “An old stump is still good for that.”
“Come, boy”, he said, “Sit down, sit down and rest a while.”
And so he did and
Oh, the trees was happy.
Oh, the tree was glad.

Source: http://www.mj-777.com/

Michael Jackson Climbing a Tree

This segment is from the documentary "Living with Michael Jackson" and I tried to find a video about the Giving Tree without Martin Bashir but no luck there. Michael tells him he wrote some of his best songs in this tree: Heal the World, Will You Be There, Black or White and Childhood.

[YouTube]lQLfJG1hmcM[/YouTube]

Thank You for posting all of these video's at once....although I have them saved in my youtube favorites....There is nothing like seeing and hearing Michael's sweet laugh and his humble voice all at once..:)

Michael climbing the tree is the best part of the Bashir :)puke:) documentary.

Thanks for posting! :wub:

:wild: :wild: :wild:

Perfect! There are soooooooo many other videos in youtube of Michael giving a great show on tap dancing. :wild:

How I Met Michael Jackson

by Trisha, USA

August 30, 2003

Hi, my name is Trisha and I am 12 years old. I have bad asthma so around a year and a half ago, Make A Wish Foundation came to my house and asked me what my number one wish was, and it was to meet Michael Jackson himself. About a year after they had came and asked me what I wanted, They called me back. At first I thought they were going to say that I wasn't going to meet Michael Jackson ever, but instead, they told my mom and I, that we were flying to Los Angeles in three weeks to go to the Celebration Of Love concert. I screamed and cried. I couldn't wait.

When we got to the concert, we waited patiently in the hall to get seated by the people that came to seat us and we sat down. We waited till the end of the show, when some guy came down and said that Michael would either come down to see you, or we will go up to see him. Either way I was happy. Then he came back down and said that Michael would like us to go up to his dressing room. So, my mother and I, plus the other 2 families that were there, walked up the narrow staircase and walked into the dressing room and he was standing in the corner, in front of the firehouse. I was the second to walk up to him and he hugged me so tightly. His colonge got all over the shirt I was wearing, but I hugged him again and started crying. I told him I was a fan since I was 1, and he went "Wow...Thank you". I couldn't believe he said Thank you to me. Michael and my mother were starting up a conversation about a place in Scotland from where she was, It was Lochlomond I believe. I still couldn't believe it.. The next day (Sunday), we got on a bus and drove for three ours to the Neverland ranch, where fans were loaded down the street with "Happy Birthday, King Of Pop!" banners everywhere. I seen Michael pull out in his black S.U.V I think, but wasnt sure... That's how I got to meet Michael Jackson.

Source:
http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index...s&id=356:how-i-met-michael-jackson&Itemid=120

Mark of the Ancients ( Written by Michael Jackson)

[YouTube]XB1rttkwIMc[/YouTube]

He had lived in the desert all his life, but for me it was all new. "See that footprint in the sand?" he asked, pointing to a spot by the cliff. I looked as close as I could. "No, I don't see anything."
"That's just the point." He laughed. "Where you can't see a print, that's where the Ancient Ones walked."
We went on a little farther, and he pointed to an opening, high up on the sandstone wall. "See that house up there?" he asked. I squinted hard. "There's nothing to see."
"You're a good student." He smiled. "Where there's no roof or chimney, that's where the Ancient Ones are most likely to have lived."
We rounded a bend, and before us was spread a fabulous sight — thousands upon thousands of desert flowers in bloom. "Can you see any missing?" he asked me. I shook my head. "It's just wave after wave of loveliness."
"Yes," he said in a low voice. "Where nothing is missing, that's where the Ancient Ones harvested the most."
I thought about all this, about how generations had once lived in harmony with the earth, leaving no marks to scar the places they inhabited. At camp that night I said, "You left out one thing."
"What's that?" he asked.
"Where are the Ancient Ones buried?"
Without reply, he poked his stick into the fire. A bright flame shot up, licked the air, and disappeared. My teacher gave me a glance to ask if I understood this lesson. I sat very still, and my silence told him I did.

from the book
**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson**
(published 1992)

My apologies if this was already posted or it should be posted in another thread. I see this as a positive article in defense of what the media is saying about Michael and addiction.

An article that says why Michael was
NOT an addict (a good read)

Peace, love and hugs .
:angel:..:wub:

http://www.mj-777.com/?p=2921

Was Michael an Addict?
Category: Justice, Photos — Seven @ 8:35 pm
•​
Written by Nikki Evans-Taylor and Meghan Keeler
Stop Press Ignorance That Puts Michael on Trial Instead of his Murderer!

The capacity to become physically addicted to propofol has not been firmly established by any literature. Propofol is not structurally or pharmacologically related in any way to other common anesthetics such as opioids (narcotic pain killers), barbiturates (such as phenobarbital) or benzodiazepines. Propofol has no attraction to receptors that the above drugs commonly interact within the brain–meaning that potential for abuse and/or addiction should be limited. It is actually chemically similar to vitamin E and aspirin.

A case report titled “Lethal Self-Administration of Propofol (Diprivan): A Case Report and Review of the Literaturestates, regarding dependency “there is no evidence of tolerance“, which refers to the need to increase the amount of drug to maintain a given response. An article authored by Zacny, et al. discusses the possibility that propofol might be psychologically addictive at sub-therapeutic levels in healthy volunteers. However, Dr. J. Robert Sneyd blasted this study for its use of volunteers with a history of alcohol, soft and hard drug use. Sneyd also discussed the biased reporting of the statistics. Furthermore, Jackson was well into therapeutic range and was not using sub-therapeutic doses for recreational use. Jackson was also not self-administering propofol.
Valium (diazepam) is a long-acting benzodiazepine. Ativan (lorazepam) is an intermediate-acting benzodiazepine. Versed (midazolam) is a short-acting benzodiazepine. All the benzodiazepines administered to Jackson are acceptable for the treatment of insomnia. However, other kinds benzodiazepines are typically used for insomnia, such as Restoril (temazepam) which was found among Jackson’s medications though this particular medication was not taken June 25th. Concerning insomnia, even though benzodiazepines may be used, IV benzodiazepines should not have been used to treat Jackson since he could take oral medications. There was no need for IV benzodiazepines for Jackson.

There have been rumors that Jackson had an addiction to various benzodiazepines. Rumors are simply that–rumors–and there is no current proof of such an addiction thus far. Jackson had one oral benzodiazepine prescribed to him by Dr. Metzger for insomnia. Jackson had three oral benzodiazepines prescribed to him by Murray, two for insomnia and one, written days before his death, was prescribed to take throughout the day. Information from Table 3A in the autopsy report shows that Jackson did not appear to be a compliant patient–he rarely finished or took his medications as prescribed, including antibiotics which should be finished in most situations. He underutilized almost every medication he had in his possession. For those medication bottles found empty, based on the date the medications were filled at the pharmacy, it is appropriate to have found them completely used. The amount of benzodiazepines remaining and the length of time since being filled/written do not correlate with an addiction. However, Murray’s benzodiazepine-prescribing was more encouraging of establishing a tolerance in his patient (with no apparent tolerance) rather than trying to prevent one from occurring.

Even though benzodiazepines do pose a physical risk of tolerance and dependence, it is not common. An excellent article to read is “Benzodiazepine Use, Abuse and Dependence” by Charles P. O’Brien M.D. Ph.D. A link to this article can be found here:
http://www.psychiatrist.com/supplenet/v66s02/v66s0205.pdf

This article highlights the differences between tolerance, dependence and abuse. This article states that benzodiazepines are rarely a primary drug of abuse and that the actual percentage of people who abuse these drugs is very low. There is a major difference between someone who intentionally chooses to abuse a drug and someone who accidentally becomes tolerant or dependent from regular use. Jackson did not appear to suffer from tolerance or dependence when he died though Murray was writing prescriptions which could have easily led to a tolerance or dependence to benzodiazepines. Physicians should be at the forefront of preventing tolerance and/or dependence from occurring. Physicians should be monitoring their patients regularly for signs or symptoms of tolerance or overuse and limiting the amount of medications they prescribe to their patients. Also, Murray never mentioned a fear of Jackson becoming addicted to benzodiazepines–Murray said he feared an addiction to propofol only. Jackson reportedly slept the entire night with the use of midazolam and lorazepam and without propofol on June 23rd. This notion could also indicate Jackson had no tolerance or addiction to benzodiazepines (nor a dependence on propofol as previously discussed).

Jackson did not have any organ damage that would indicate long-term drug abuse. For example, hearing loss from chronic narcotic analgesic (ex. Oxycontin) abuse is common. Liver damage is also a common find among drug abusers since the liver is responsible for metabolizing almost all medications. It appears that chronic propofol abusers (abuse over years) may develop hepatic steatosis or a “fatty liver”, possibly from the triglyceride content of propofol. Valvular heart damage from bacterial infections and/or certain kinds of skin damage/demarcations may be seen if someone injects medications regularly with needles. Jackson had none of these theoretical or common signs of abuse. It is known that Jackson used narcotic pain relievers at times. Narcotic analgesics are known to cause accidental dependence and tolerance in many patients. Even if Jackson had a tolerance issue in the past, it is important to remember that no narcotic pain relievers were found in the residence or in Jackson’s body. Every medication found in Jackson’s system were administered to him by Murray, under his own admittance. Even if some dependency issues arose from the treatment of pain, as Jackson admitted to a pain medication dependency in 1993, this dependency seems to have been treated appropriately as all of his organ systems were in excellent condition other than some lung issues that were minimal and not due to any form of drug abuse. Jackson was determined to have had bronchiolitis and chronic interstitial pneumonitis along with scarring in his lungs. These were likely from autoimmunity issues.

Please realize that all of the information above concludes that Jackson was not the “drug addict” the media has painted him out to be–he ended up being a victim of someone else’s actions, not from personal misuse of medications. Everyone in their lifetime has at some point misused a medication, perhaps shared a medication they should not, taken a medication that may not have been necessary for an ailment, etc. That does not mean someone is an addict. In fact, Jackson was at intermittent times on very high doses of prednisone, presumably to treat his discoid lupus. This steroid critical in the treatment of immune diseases could have caused him to have appeared unusually euphoric or “high” at times. Individuals without a substantial medical background may not be aware of such effects with a medication like prednisone.

Many people do not understand the basis behind drug addiction, what may lead to it, how the physical components of a drug may actually induce addiction/tolerance/dependence or how many find themselves relying on a medication just to have some sort of livelihood. By far, many who take medications in excess usually do so either from accidental tolerance/dependence formation or from inappropriate self-medication of an ailment. Perhaps they are depressed or suffering from an ailment such as fibromyalgia which then is treated with inappropriate medications or substances. Many people who find themselves using drugs and/or alcohol do so from something a physician cannot see–emotional pain. People in general should be more sympathetic to others who may or may not have a drug problem instead of seeing them as below one’s self.

Jackson may or may not have had some issues in the past, but it is important to remember he, too, was human. He does not appear to have any long-term damage from any sort of abuse of medications and certainly did not have any issues when he died–other than Murray being in his life.
_ _ _
{ Thank you to my friends Nikki and Meghan for allowing me to publish these well-written facts to dispel the ignorance perpetuated by the media, which seeks to again put Michael Jackson on trial – instead of his murderer. – Seven }

Curls for my Girls
[size=-2]written by Cris123[/size]

I don’t know why I’m writing this long story. Perhaps because I am afraid of forgetting, of letting go. Constantly thinking and writing of him keeps me sane. And because I want to share with you how I perceived Michael, the wonderful, incredible man, behind the superstar. I know you understand his true essence and need some peace in this crazy aftermath.

I was a fan just like most of us: fell in love with his voice first, during the Dangerous tour, and followed him from afar, always in my heart, since then. For various reasons, I wasn’t fortunate enough to be able to travel to his various appearances. But this June, the stars aligned for me and I was able to go to LA and meet him. I hang out with some of his dearest fans who had been by his side for years, loyal, discreet and showering him with love and attention. They are wonderful people, united by a common passion.

On my first trip there I saw him briefly every day, going to or coming from the rehearsals, movie studio or the movies (he saw UP). I was in heaven when I held his hand and got chills when I heard his truly angelic voice in my ear. He was amazing: gracious, patient, always wanting to let fans know they are the most important thing besides his kids. No matter how tired he was (because he indeed used to work more than 8 hours each day), he would at least acknowledge us with a waive and a smile. From the first day I felt a burning need to just thank him for everything and shower him with gifts, supporting letters and words of love. I gave him letters, pictures, classical music CDs (the Lonely Shepherd, David Garret, etc).

One day I had the immense privilege of briefly talking to him alone. I talked about the concerts, thanking him for his hard work and reinforcing to him that he has this unique power to make millions of people happy just by his essence, his presence. I said that despite this, what matters to me is that he was happy. He said he will be if we are happy. I almost cried then at his unearthly selflessness if it weren’t for my nerves. “He is so beautiful, inside and out” is what was going through my mind that moment. He thanked me and said I love you a few times, with a peaceful demeanor. In one of my previous letters I had described to him how I envisioned his grand finale in the last concerts, the songs and the imagery and message that could have solidified him in history as the greatest entertainer. But guess what, he said these concerts were not about him, but about the world and the message of love….He is human, but indeed a prophet of love to me. This exchange really reinforced that Michael is a special, chosen soul and I was fortunate to see first hand this side of him, above and beyond his superstar persona. This is a priceless memory, but the funniest/ silliest is when two of my friends convinced me to join them serenade the whole I just can’t stop loving you to Michael twice, near his garden and then on intercom.

In his last two days in this world, I gave him two letters and two gifts: a fantasy book for him and the kids and a shirt he actually wore to rehearsals and on stage on Wednesday. Fate would have it that the last time he danced on stage he would wear a gift from fans with a message for fans- see the pic below…

(if you wanna see the picture please visit www.forum.malibufanclub.de - Neuigkeiten & mehr - and go to page (seite) 5 - Curls for my girls Erlebnisse mit Michael vor seinem Tod)

The last time I saw him on Wednesday night he smiled, waived, pumped his fist and said I love you. He was in good spirits. My last words to him were “love you so much Michael”.

He is unlike any other. He read our letters and I got confirmation. We really mattered to him. In fact, in his words, “we were his world”. Because he left with these nice words in his mind, I will share a few highlights with you in a subsequent post, because it’s about you too.

Finally and most importantly, this may bring some solace to you, knowing that he didn’t rise to Heaven without a prayer and feeling loved. His kids were praying inside, while two of his fans were praying outside that morning, very hard, fearful, with all the soul. In the end, he wasn’t alone. He was close enough to people he loved the most, people for whom he gave his everything, even his life: his kids and his fans. That’s why I’m sure he will continue to be with us forever. But we need to continue to make our King proud and carry forward his legacy, as his army of love…

TII-Curls-For-My-Girls-T-shirt-michael-jackson-10666104-549-600.jpg

Curls-For-My-Girls-MJ-s-Tee-michael-jackson-10666233-418-492.jpg

J1605.jpg

J1598.jpg

thrillerthisisitonstage.jpg

A post from Cris123 :
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2201115&postcount=157

[YouTube]z4ql0yX6aLE[/YouTube]

Source: http://www.michaeljackson.com/at/node/384913

Last edited:
Remembering Michael Jackson

The video is set to the song "One Day in Your Life". Before I became a Michael Jackson fan I used to go to movies a lot. Really very often. 60 times a year was normal for me. In the movie theater foyer you'd hear all these love songs that I loved but mostly I didn't know who performed it. I realize now that I heard Michael's songs and the Jacksons songs very often and I felt an emptiness inside. An emptiness that was lifted when I discovered Michael Jackson but more importantly the man behind the music. His music lifts me up and inspires me and especially becoming a Michael Jackson fan made me whole.

I will join the Major Love Prayer today. Will you join too ? Check out http:///www.majorloveprayer.org. It is the silver lining for a cloudy day, as it were!

[YouTube]Hz_nfw8_Mng[/YouTube]

MJJLaugh,
thank you so much for sharing. How beautiful that he was wearing your tshirt that day.....you're right, he wasn't alone. Never.
xxx

E, this is a such a beautiful and heartwarming story but at the same time, it brought me to tears; uncontrollable I might add. Thank you for sharing and I have go find Cris123 and give thanks for sharing. :wub:

Remembering Michael Jackson

The video is set to the song "One Day in Your Life". Before I became a Michael Jackson fan I used to go to movies a lot. Really very often. 60 times a year was normal for me. In the movie theater foyer you'd hear all these love songs that I loved but mostly I didn't know who performed it. I realize now that I heard Michael's songs and the Jacksons songs very often and I felt an emptiness inside. An emptiness that was lifted when I discovered Michael Jackson but more importantly the man behind the music. His music lifts me up and inspires me and especially becoming a Michael Jackson fan made me whole.

I will join the Major Love Prayer today. Will you join too ? Check out http:///www.majorloveprayer.org. It is the silver lining for a cloudy day, as it were!

[YouTube]Hz_nfw8_Mng[/YouTube]

Thank you E, this was wonderful, but I'm running out of kleenex now. :better:

MJJLaugh,
thank you so much for sharing. How beautiful that he was wearing your tshirt that day.....you're right, he wasn't alone. Never.
xxx

Neeve, I really wish it was me who gave him the t-shirt but it wasn't. It was Cris123, one of the fellow members here at MJJC. I would not dare to take credit for this loving gesture that I'm sure he appreciated very much - since he wore the t-shirt.

MJJLaugh

This thread is so beautiful. One of my favorites on the whole site. Thank you to every single person who has contributed to this thread. :heart:

Michael Jackson in the Movies

michael-jackson-wiz-200a062609-fp.jpg

He was known as the King of Pop, but Michael Jackson was no stranger to the movie world -- whether he was in the starring role, playing a bit part for comic relief or being paid glorious tribute. In fact, on his videos he worked with some of the biggest directors in the business, everyone from Martin Scorsese ('Bad') and John Landis ('Thriller') to Spike Lee ('They Don't Care About Us') and David Fincher ('Who Is It?').

And now, with the release of his swan song, 'Michael Jackson's This Is It,' the late singer is poised to have perhaps his biggest cinematic success of all. Ease on down the road with us as we take a look back at some of our favorite movie moments from the life of Michael Jackson.

'The Wiz'
Jackson was 20 when he played the Scarecrow in Sidney Lumet's 1978 African-American version of 'The Wizard of Oz.'

[YouTube]2d01bRfqOeI[/YoUtube]

Men in Black II

Most people don't remember that Jackson had a cameo in 'Men in Black II.' In fact, the singer had been offered a role in the first 'Men in Black,' but turned it down because he didn't want to play an alien -- then called director Barry Sonnenfeld after the film's release to tell him that he'd wept at the end. "I had to explain to him that it was a comedy," Sonnenfeld told the BBC.

[YouTube]VkvlAoIcisU[/YouTube]

Free Willy

Michael Jackson's most famous movie soundtrack song was probably 'Ben,' but we've got a soft spot for 'Will You Be There,' from 'Free Willy.'

[YouTube]_x3PQ5QhMJs[/YouTube]

Captain EO

Francis Ford Coppola directed this Disney theme parks 3-D movie, starring Jackson as the spaceship captain.

[YouTube]AstW05bDiQU[/YouTube]

[YouTube]l2Zt-57Cg0U[/YouTube]

Moonwalker

[YouTube]t03Iq4L-dS8[/YouTube]

Source :
http://insidemovies.moviefone.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-in-the-movies/

Taken from the Q & A of MJ's bodyguards on Facebook

Q: Bill I dont' know if people have done this question before but do you know which or some favorites movies of Michael. Do you know if he liked to see romantic movies?

- He loved action movies, Spider Man, Transformers. He liked special effects.

Q: Please ,can you tell me if Michael always have sad eyes?In "This is it", i saw this, sadness in his eyes ... i'm wrong?

- He was sad alot.

- Now I said he was sad alot, but there were many times he laughed until it hurt. He laughed so loud while watching a movie and ppl were saying "dude shut up" they didnt know it was MJ.

Q: Oh, so did he go to the cinema to watch the movie?

- Yes we took him and the kids to regular movies, though no one knew he was there( thats cause my team is good)

Source:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90610
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay one more video then!

Michael Jackson's Lost Movies

Michael is interviewing the author of the book "They Cage the Animals at Night" because he wanted to make a movie out of the book together with Bryan Michael Stoller. Very touching interview!

[YouTube]fJwrr94BiAo[/YouTube]

A Tribute - Was Michael Jackson a Lightworker ?

by Kimberley Jones

michael-jackson.jpg

I doubt there are many people on the planet who didn’t hear about the untimely death of the King of Pop Michael Jackson on June 25th 2009. Regardless of my personal view of this pop icon (I happened to be a fan) there was no denying he had incredible energy & charisma & illuminated any stadium he graced the stage of.

There are few people in history that we know of that had that ability, that huge aura that could reach people right at the back of a 75ooo seater stadium! So what’s that all about? What energy are we talking about? And was Michael Jackson a Lightworker?

First we need to understand a little about Lightworkers.

Lightworkers are wired differently. They don’t fit in to the box called ‘normal’, who would want to anyway?! One of my teachers used to call himself ‘norbal’, I’ll go with that. Why would you waste energy trying to fit in with everyone else when as a Lightworker you are designed to stand out? You are created to shine! Michael Jackson was certainly designed to shine & shine he did.

Lightworkers experience the world from their heart. They see with their heart, they listen with their heart & they think with their heart. The tragic irony of how Michael Jackson died is obvious & doesn’t need labouring upon.

Lightworkers are driven by the desire to share & serve. To share love & inspiration, joy & wisdom & to serve others that they might live brighter lives closer to their joy & purpose. If you ‘get’ the music of Michael Jackson then you can feel its effects deep within you. His music carried light & power in every note & it could be felt physically & emotionally. For me his music connected me to my joy & celebration of life. When someone sings from their heart & soul you can just feel it…. as tingles & hairs standing on end!

Music was Michael Jackson’s way of being a world healer, a channel of love & light. The use of music to connect us with the Divine or higher powers goes back thousands of years. As someone who has worked as a healer for many years I have experienced what can happen when a lot of light is streamed into someone’s body & energy field. It actually brings up everything that isn’t light, it brings up what Jung called the ’shadow’ or all the hidden, unresolved, wounded parts of ourselves that we haven’t learned to love yet. In my experience with clients, when this happens it can get messy. When a client’s shadow gets churned up by the light of healing the resulting feelings often get projected onto the device of healing, ie. me as the healer or Michael Jackson as the global healer/musician.

When Michael Jackson was facing court case after court case I had an intuitive ‘download’ of information about what was happening on the collective soul level. This perspective might not feel true for everyone but it felt then & continues to feel true for me now from my own personal spiritual perpective.

I believe Michael Jackson embodied an energy of childlike innocence that was intended as a gift to the world. It seems he was somewhat aware of this as part of his soul path. I am not suggesting that as a human man he was without faults, but as a soul his energy gift to the planet was a return to our own purity & innocence. So, as his music reached a peak in circulation & popularity this energy was carried on the waves of his music, reaching more & more people. The effect of this was similar to when giving powerful healing & the kickback was the upsurge of the collective shadow all projected back onto the source of the light, Michael Jackson. Remember, love & light will bring up anything that opposes it. Michael Jackson’s innocence vibration brought to the surface all the related, deepest darkest fears & behaviours that some humans are capable of & they were projected onto one man. He became the spiritual, energetic scapegoat for certain aspects of humanity to try to purge themselves of their own darkness. This isn’t specific to anyone in particular, it was a cleansing of the collective unconscious.

It’s the familiar scenario of fingers pointing in the wrong direction & of the darkness rising up, trying to maintain power in the presence of the light. He said it himself in his own words: “..if you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself & make that change”. When people are pointing fearful fingers of blame it is because they fear that thing within themselves or the capacity for that thing within themselves or in those around them.

Child abuse is a global wound, a collective shame & pain that will not be healed by crucifying scapegoats. It is a collective wound that requires collective healing based on truly loving ourselves & each other.

I give thanks from my heart for the man, the healer, the musician, the Lightworker, the Sensitive who fulfilled his life purpose & sadly paid the ultimate price. I know he will continue his work of Light as a guide to others. He is now where he can truly shine & be seen in all his love & innocence. We all have something to learn from this man who no matter how many stones were thrown at him he continued giving & loving & shining his light, committed to his soul’s purpose in his lifetime. For some of us who loved him we may say he was called home too soon, his heart literally broken, but we can take comfort in his music & in the knowledge that his global healing work continues on this planet every time one of his songs is played.

I am grateful for him, for his contribution to our own joy & growth & I will miss him.

http://kimberleyjones.wordpress.com/

Source: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=32102

Michael Jackson Tribute - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Song by Jevetta Steele, also born in Gary, Indiana, coincidentally

When I was very young I knew I would only ever marry a man who truly loved children, and would be a wonderful daddy. I ripped pictures out of magazines of men holding their infant very lovingly, in a warm embrace. I had forgotten all about that scrapbook until I became a Michael Jackson fan and remembered.
If you're like me, you'll sit there smiling, loving this tribute video.

[YouTube]q0S-B9rF5O0[/YouTube]

Michael Jackson Tribute - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Song by Jevetta Steele, also born in Gary, Indiana, coincidentally

When I was very young I knew I would only ever marry a man who truly loved children, and would be a wonderful daddy. I ripped pictures out of magazines of men holding their infant very lovingly, in a warm embrace. I had forgotten all about that scrapbook until I became a Michael Jackson fan and remembered.
If you're like me, you'll sit there smiling, loving this tribute video.

[YouTube]q0S-B9rF5O0[/YouTube]
Beautiful!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks for sharing!! :)

I just thought I share this for those who haven't read the interview. "Big Al" used to run the amusement park at Neverland.

Katrina-Kasey Wheeler: What was it like to work for Michael Jackson?

Allan “Big Al” Scanlan: When I am old and gray (not too long from now) I will look back on my time at Neverland and my experiences with Mr. Jackson as some of the fondest and most cherished memories of my life.

KW: Mr. Jackson always exuded such a beautiful spirit when he performed, and was interviewed, what was it like to be around his energy? What was Mr. Jackson like as a friend?

AS: For the first part of that question ... as for spirit and energy in person ... it was one hundred times more powerful than you can imagine. For the second part ... I always tried to be realistic and remind myself that I was the employee and he was the employer. That was hard at times because he treated me better than many friends treat each other. He was always very polite, respectful, honest and compassionate. If you find a friend that is like that 100% of the times...do not lose that friend.

KW: What was it like to run Neverland amusement park for 15 years?

AS: I was hired to run and maintain the Amusement Park which consisted of the rides, trains the arcade and water fort. Prior to working at Neverland, my work had me traveling all over the world. Thanks to that travel and some of my clients, I developed knowledge of high level hospitality. Applying that knowledge of hospitality at Neverland, I ended up wearing many hats as they say. It was a very rewarding and humbling time for me. The impact that a day at Neverland had on the inner city children and the children who were dealing with life threatening illness was beyond belief. To represent Mr. Jackson and to help make his dream come true for those children, to be part of that magical day and the memory those children will hang on to ... was a blessing.

KW: For those who never had the opportunity to visit Neverland and know Mr. Jackson personally, what was it like? It seems like it was a very magical place. Can you describe it for the fans who will be reading this article?

AS: I am sorry to say that even with all the pictures and movies of the ranch you find on the internet, there is no way a person can describe what a day at Neverland is like. It is something that has to be experienced.

KW: Do you have any experience(s)/stories that you can share with the fans who will read this article - in regard to what Michael Jackson was like to work with/for, and what he was like as a person?

AS: This answer will be a lot like the last one ... very hard to describe what it is like to work for Mr. Jackson ... I never really thought of it as work. When I was 6 years old, my dad told me he loved his job. He then looked at me with a very sincere look and a tone of extreme importance in his voice as he said "There are very few people in the world that love their job. If you find a job you love, you will be a very lucky person". I loved my job at Neverland. My job was to entertain the biggest entertainer the world will ever know". How many people can say that? Michael Jackson the person: caring, compassionate, genuine, practical joker, and an incredible, loving father.

KW: Where were you when you found out that Michael Jackson had passed away?

AS: Have you heard of 'The Middle of Nowhere'? I was on a huge farm (Agape Farm) about 15 miles from Shirleysburg Pennsylvania at the Creation Festival. I do the Two-Way radio communications for the festival producers. I describe this festival as like Woodstock only for Christian music. Several of the staff knew I had worked for Mr. Jackson and came to my production trailer shortly after the news hit the air. I was very lucky to have some very caring people around to comfort me.

KW: What do you think of the Michael Jackson tribute portrait that is being drawn by artist David Ilan?

AS: I actually had never seen or heard of that kind of art ... I was amazed at how a piece of art like that progresses and how much patience it must take. I think it is a great tribute. I forwarded the information to everyone on my contact list and got a great response.

KW: May I ask if you have a specific message that you are attaching to your dot in the portrait?

AS: Michael, I love you and I miss you.

KW: In your opinion, would you like to see Neverland Ranch become a place for fans to visit in the future to honor Mr. Jackson?

AS: Absolutely! I know there has been talk both good and bad about that possibility. There have been reports of Mr. Jackson saying he hated Neverland and would never live there again. Given the acts of the DA, the Sheriff and 'that family', I do not doubt those reports. I believe eventually Mr. Jackson would have re-opened Neverland. Why do I believe that you ask (?).

During my 15 years at Neverland, sitting at a picnic table under a huge oak tree, I had several long conversations with Mr. Jackson about Neverland. Looking into his eyes and hearing his voice, there is no doubt that the charity work done at Neverland was one of the most important things in his life. In time, I believe the importance of those magical days for those sick kids and inner city kids would have found its way back into Michael’s heart. The letters from doctors and nurses from children's hospital and the letters from parents who hang on to the memory of their child and that trip to Neverland, make it very clear how important Mr. Jackson’s charity work thru Neverland was. I became very good friends with a kid with Cystic Fibrosis (number 1 genetic killer of children). Jeff visited Neverland once with Children's Hospital of Los Angeles and twice as my guest during the annual employee family day. One day after taking it (Neverland) all in ... he looked at me and said "I don't know if I like Michael Jackson the entertainer (Jeff was a Lollapalooza kind of kid) but I am sure I like Michael Jackson the person". Jeff truly understood Michael and the importance of Neverland ... and as I write this and hang on to those happy memories of Jeff at Neverland, I understand the importance of Neverland. If Neverland were brought back to its 'Hay Day' condition and opened to the public part of the time to support itself and part of the time for invitation only charity events ... it would be a win - win situation.

KW: Is there anything else that you would like to add?

AS: I hope the investigation into Mr. Jackson’s death and all that follows gets over with fast. I want the media to get their fill and move on to someone or something else. I want Mr. Jackson’s children to be spared the media circus. Every time I see a photo of the kids I get emotional. They are amazing and wonderful children and have suffered a great loss and are experiencing a pain that no child should go thru. I include them in my Prayers every day.

One more thing ... to all the fans ... please pass on to the next generation, the greatness of Michael, both as an entertainer and as a kind, compassionate person who truly wanted to Heal The World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back